Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't expect you to agree with me, you're a dmc fan afterall, a complete clearly, and a kobe fan, lel. You're the kind of loser I ignore every day. Read some psychology dummy, it really doesn't take much to know what a person is about, if you know what to look for. There are plenty of good posters on here, but some are just ing re ed, you trying to claim that everyone has something worthwhile to contribute puts you squarely in the latter category.
    >thinking stalin is edgy
    >confirmed for Forever Alone-carl sagan neophyte-neckbeard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali , you need to high tail out of here before you doo doo your nike cortez from all the greasy barbacoa nachos sitting in your intestinal track. It sucks that your stomach weight pressure causes you to shart uncontrollably.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    >thinking stalin is edgy
    >confirmed for Forever Alone-carl sagan neophyte-neckbeard

You obviously don't know who Stalin is, no shock there, being a product of the American "education" system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali , you need to high tail out of here before you doo doo your nike cortez from all the greasy barbacoa nachos sitting in your intestinal track. It sucks that your stomach weight pressure causes you to shart uncontrollably.
    LMAO. You know nothing obviously. You just jumped in to semen shield the old got . What do you call someone who semen shields a ing loser got fathands magic johnson's son loving ? I don't even know. Whatever it is, there's a picture of you under the definition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously don't know who Stalin is, no shock there, being a product of the American "education" system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. You know nothing obviously. You just jumped in to semen shield the old got . What do you call someone who semen shields a ing loser got fathands magic johnson's son loving ? I don't even know. Whatever it is, there's a picture of you under the definition.
    Comparing internet arguments to violent male on male bodily fluid exchanges is telling us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about your ironic commie dictator trolling. Go heat up a hot pocket you fat virgin gentlesir. After that, plz vacuum the crust particles from your neck pubes.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    No one cares about your ironic commie dictator trolling. Go heat up a hot pocket you fat virgin gentlesir. After that, plz vacuum the crust particles from your neck pubes.

Ironic, lel. Get the upstairs, delusional, got, crackhead, re |3eaner. I don't eat hot pockets. And no one gives a about your, "I'm making wild, re ed claims, so I must be right" shtick. Did you even graduate from your American high school? Judging by your pre-pubescent vocabulary, highly unlikely.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Using an alt name to talk
    Getting offended when called a grey name, revealing your real user name in defense
    Still no one knows who the you are
    "I'm Reck"
    You're dumber than .

I have never used this name to talk , I just decided to use this one instead of other one and I've said as much. Never hid that fact. You're the dumb who got tears in his eyes and got into vagina mode when "all the greys" got together to talk you. I merely said if you would feel better if I posted under my bolded name.

All the gnsf and det coon... trotline is full this afternoon. I'll throw the mudcat back though.
    pls guyz stopzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ironic, lel. Get the upstairs, delusional, got, crackhead, re |3eaner. I don't eat hot pockets. And no one gives a about your, "I'm making wild, re ed claims, so I must be right" shtick. Did you even graduate from your American high school? Judging by your pre-pubescent vocabulary, highly unlikely.
    Is this a whole paragraph or is it a dialogue between multi personalities within one idiot?

The first sentence seems like an idiot is trying hard, and the second and third sentences seem to be a rebuke of the first sentence, as if someone else is fighting back at the mongol who uttered the first.

Not only is it all incomprehensible, but all those insults have no relation to each other; which either proves you fail simple reasoning capabilities or you're desperately throwing random pejoratives hoping one of them sticks.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Is this a whole paragraph or is it a dialogue between multi personalities within one idiot?

The first sentence seems like an idiot is trying hard, and the second and third sentences seem to be a rebuke of the first sentence, as if someone else is fighting back at the mongol who uttered the first.

Not only is it all incomprehensible, but all those insults have no relation to each other; which either proves you fail simple reasoning capabilities or you're desperately throwing random pejoratives hoping one of them sticks.

Do you have trouble comprehending simple words? Guess you should have payed more attention in your English class, dummy. Again, did you even graduate from high school? You sound like some delusional loser junkie that failed out of American high school to find a job you hate and in order to prevent one self from suicide, resorted to dropping E on the weekends, and going to raves with your got butt buddies in order to deal with your worthless existence. You know you're losing when you have to deflect with random re ed that makes all sense, like the post above, kill yourself emo got |3eaner, you know you want to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have trouble comprehending simple words? Guess you should have payed more attention in your English class, dummy. Again, did you even graduate from high school? You sound like some delusional loser junkie that failed out of American high school to find a job you hate and in order to prevent one self from suicide, resorted to dropping E on the weekends, and going to raves with your got butt buddies in order to deal with your worthless existence. You know you're losing when you have to deflect with random re ed that makes all sense, like the post above, kill yourself emo got |3eaner, you know you want to.
    thanks for the copypasta bro!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    thanks for the copypasta bro!

Again did you even graduate from high school, dummy? Is that a hard question? or was American high school to hard for you? Your uneducated emo got posting is giving you away, not to mention the s with lipstick in your sig, and the overall gotry of the genre of music you listen to.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    B-but Muh Huh school 16 times is telling him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information