Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kansas

What bowl is UT going to again?
    salty that utsas one chance at greatness was spoiled by a team called the mean green

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Those mother ers treat us like their Super Bowl. The year they almost went winless, their lone win was against UTSA. Irrelevant loss in the grand scheme of things though. Didn't suck to drop one as much as I thought it would.

WKU does looks scary though. I'm scared, tbh.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Those mother ers treat us like their Super Bowl. The year they almost went winless, their lone win was against UTSA. Irrelevant loss in the grand scheme of things though. Didn't suck to drop one as much as I thought it would.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Its all good. I like Baylor, so I dont have anything bad to say.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Just let me know what UT reaches .500 and when you keep a coach more than 2yrs.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    everyone is mocking UTSA getting blown out at UNT....Yes, it was a horrible loss and should not have happened, especially after all the adversity the Runners have overcome this season. Still, it did happen. They still have 2 games left to win. I know 13-1 is not 14-0, but it is a uva season for a team that has never been considered much nationally. It is definitely a huge recruiting sell for next year. I was hoping they would go undefeated, but it didn't happen.

what is hilarious is my fellow Horns fans mocking the out of UTSA right now.......btw, here is a mirror. Enjoy the view from one of the ugliest seasons in Longhorns history. We got beat by Kansas, ing Kansas....We have little to no room to mock any 1 loss team right now. Also, UTSA is little brother to UT. So instead of mocking them, be proud of their accomplishments and it helps to raise those of the entire UT system.

Great regular season UTSA....and congrats to Sincere McCormick on a great year....Rocket Pride.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I know this is a football thread, but my TAMUCC Islanders did enjoy slapping the Runners all over the hardwood. Unfortunately, A&M slapped us as well.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    everyone is mocking UTSA getting blown out at UNT....Yes, it was a horrible loss and should not have happened, especially after all the adversity the Runners have overcome this season. Still, it did happen. They still have 2 games left to win. I know 13-1 is not 14-0, but it is a uva season for a team that has never been considered much nationally. It is definitely a huge recruiting sell for next year. I was hoping they would go undefeated, but it didn't happen.

what is hilarious is my fellow Horns fans mocking the out of UTSA right now.......btw, here is a mirror. Enjoy the view from one of the ugliest seasons in Longhorns history. We got beat by Kansas, ing Kansas....We have little to no room to mock any 1 loss team right now. Also, UTSA is little brother to UT. So instead of mocking them, be proud of their accomplishments and it helps to raise those of the entire UT system.

Great regular season UTSA....and congrats to Sincere McCormick on a great year....Rocket Pride.
    Winning on paper is much easier than winning in reality. Losing games you are favored in and are "supposed to win" is not a rare occurrence. It has happened to all but two teams this season. That's why I thought UTSA deserved more credit for that 11-0 start despite the SOS argument. Not having a letdown for so long is impressive. They finally had one.

They have to win the conference though. Would be a huge gut punch to not even do that after the dream start. And tbh, if my life depended on it I would pick WKU Friday.

I know this is a football thread, but my TAMUCC Islanders did enjoy slapping the Runners all over the hardwood. Unfortunately, A&M slapped us as well.
    Basketball needs a complete overhaul. Build the new arena asap, new coach, etc. They're going to get absolutely slaughtered by Wichita States and Memphis in the AAC with the current product. Nice win for you guys though.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Missed the game. How did we lose?

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Missed the game. How did we lose?
    Weather played a role. Three fumbles in first half, UNT scored TDs off all three. A lot missed tackles, they ran all over UTSA. Threw in towel to start second half (pulled Harris and McCormick).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm amazed that UTSA is in a better place than UT Austin. The Longhorns are a mess.

Good for UTSA. Regardless of the result yesterday.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I'm nervous, tbh.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Starting to pull away tbh

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    WKU's Zappe is a heck of a QB. I could definitely see him playing on Sundays.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Frisco Bowl 12/18 against SDSU. Both can say they're playing the #24 team in the country because college football.

It's a mixed bag considering UTSA could've been playing #13#12#14 BYU in the Independence Bowl. I won't totally discount a conspiracy theory against UTSA and UAB (who plays a tougher BYU matchup on the same night their basketball opens up their renovated arena against West Virginia), but it's a primetime game without compe ion in a closer, smaller stadium we could get close to filling. SDSU's loss in their conference championship is mitigated by the fact ~20 players were out due to COVID protocols. Should be a good game.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Yea I think UTSA earned a bigger bowl game and the Independence bowl would've been the ideal situation.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    BYU got screwed worse than UTSA, but they've been locked into this game for years. Conference membership can't come soon enough for them.

We should probably be satisfied it came down to Frisco or Shreveport. The current AAC bowl slate is straight garbage if anyone considers traveling to a game. That should change with seven teams on or west of the Mississippi.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    in terms of the venue and date and time, it's not a great bowl bid but san diego state will prove to be a nice measuring stick for where UTSA is at as a program.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Well it's nice to know ESPN kind of wants us?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Well it's nice to know ESPN kind of wants us?

lesser bowl, lesser money, but, if they can show out and win, being on ESPN will do wonders for recruiting, future televised games, and better bowl games (especially moving to the new conference).....it will also help if the fan base travels to Frisco and packs the house.

Post Count
    Sincere McCormick is skipping the bowl game and senior season to go pro. That's a massive blow for UTSA. I thought he might do it but am surprised he's not even playing in the bowl game given it's next week.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sincere McCormick is skipping the bowl game and senior season to go pro. That's a massive blow for UTSA. I thought he might do it but am surprised he's not even playing in the bowl game given it's next week.
    That is too bad.
    I had no idea who he was and watched a couple of games and wow... a player. And UTSA needs him.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Good luck to him. He's a long shot to stick in the NFL but might as well go now.

Thread Information