Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right so now it becomes watching the Lakers fight for crumbs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pop will start resting the oldies a lot... sucks, cos the regular season 3-peat would've been nice, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right so now it becomes watching the Lakers fight for crumbs.
    Do the Lakers have 1of dem "x"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think anybody stands a chance against our Spurs out West, DMC? I know the Heatles will be tough but the conference is wrapped up imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think anybody stands a chance against our Spurs out West, DMC? I know the Heatles will be tough but the conference is wrapped up imo.
    Spurs aren't beating OKC without HCA. Even then I think the Spurs would be clear underdogs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't beating OKC without HCA. Even then I think the Spurs would be clear underdogs.
    You wanna bet on it ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanna bet on it ?
    Never bet against dem Spurs tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat got this le wrapped up tbh. That's why I wan to play the Lakers so bad. Sending them home in the 1st round would be a nice consolation prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never bet against dem Spurs tbh.
    Understandable.

Anyone else want some of this? Where u @ mavs>spurs you pussy ass ...lets see you put that huge bank account to use.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lil homie...you got me ed up brah..all ed up dawg....see i'm white, i don't bet with confirmed welchers. if you welched on dpg you'd surely welch on me, and justify it in your minority mind that "whitey deserved it i don't need that money anyway" nawww h...us whites didn't become emperors of the world by being idiots. i'll keep playing chess while you play checkers scrote. the Boss of st doesn't bend or sway to some pissants demands...i don't even see you son.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet against the Spurs with OKC, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^how much u looking to wager? we do it through kori/timvpimp if the matchup happens.

lil homie...you got me ed up brah..all ed up dawg....see i'm white, i don't bet with confirmed welchers. if you welched on dpg you'd surely welch on me, and justify it in your minority mind that "whitey deserved it i don't need that money anyway" nawww h...us whites didn't become emperors of the world by being idiots. i'll keep playing chess while you play checkers scrote. the Boss of st doesn't bend or sway to some pissants demands...i don't even see you son.
    pussy ass tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the only way anyone should bet with fkbnrs is if the money goes into an escrow account with kori...that is a confirmed pussy welcher. your e-credit score is in the low 500's tbh..to put it in swole rich financial terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bet me through kori/timvpimp then got, heres a chance to show your big bank account and prove that u aint selling insurance...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what the are we wagering? i haven't paid attention to your be@ner babbling and won't even lift a finger to scroll for a piss ant. whats the bet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying at all costs to not bet in order to avoid outing himself as an insurance agent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clear underdogs? What are you basing this on? We're up 2-1 in the season series...won the 2 games each without one of the big 3. Last year we had them on the ropes. Kawhi and Tiago are a year more experienced...they don't have Harden. I'm really confused as to how we are clear underdogs...but I welcome your reasoning.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what's the bet?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll know whether or not they are going to win by the performance of Danny Green and Kawaii Leonard in the previous rounds. If OKC can't get away with hiding fisher/Westbrook on Danny Green OKC is done they have no other adjustment. They just got away with it cause Green the bed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^how much u looking to wager? we do it through kori/timvpimp if the matchup happens.
    Name your price, homes..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Sperms fans getting their finals hopes up again...the Spurs fans are like that ty girl that cant let go of the idea that their ex isn't gonna come back with a ring

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    harlem im not playing making him escrow that ..otherwise it's all taco money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clear underdogs? What are you basing this on? We're up 2-1 in the season series...won the 2 games each without one of the big 3. Last year we had them on the ropes. Kawhi and Tiago are a year more experienced...they don't have Harden. I'm really confused as to how we are clear underdogs...but I welcome your reasoning.
    OKC is the defending WC champs. Even without Harden they're a matchup nightmare with their athleticism. They have two dominant superstars that can score in bunches. It would take the Big 3 having high-level performances each and every game with the roleplayers showing up. All this on top of overcoming the blatant help OKC will receive from the refs. I'm not saying it's impossible, especially if the Spurs hold on to the #1 seed, but OKC would be the favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Sperms fans getting their finals hopes up again...the Spurs fans are like that ty girl that cant let go of the idea that their ex isn't gonna come back with a ring
    At least the Spurs HAVE Finals hopes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder will kill us graveyard dead in 5 games.

Thread Information