Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really give a how different ethnicities or socioeconomic classes vote tbh. Everybody has their own reasons. Regardless, this presidential ballot is shaping up to be as much of a joke as 2016. Hopefully the third parties are a little stronger though, even they were completely unvotable last go round.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really give a how different ethnicities or socioeconomic classes vote tbh. Everybody has their own reasons. Regardless, this presidential ballot is shaping up to be as much of a joke as 2016. Hopefully the third parties are a little stronger though, even they were completely unvotable last go round.
    If Biden gets the nominee then yeah it's gonna be an absolute ass raping joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most hispanics I know in SA are all in for trump. Even the ones that have in-laws that arrived here illegally or in the caravans claiming asylum from a drive by shooting that happened four blocks from their house in Honduras.
    You keep saying that. all those anecdotes keep being just as irrelevant.

Last poll I saw was a 30% planned to vote for him split and that has been pretty darned consistent.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last poll I saw was a 30% planned to vote for him split and that has been pretty darned consistent.
    Don't underestimate Trump. Bernie or Tulsi are the only ones who can defeat him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never once said that the Jews control the world. But tell me what race/ethnicity/religion are the elites that run Hollywood, the music industry, the Federal Reserve, and the top CEO's and owners of bankers...tell me what they are. And the majority of them are Zionists too.

What fake country in the middle east has our military and troops fought the most wars for and given their lives? Do some research. These are facts. Pointing out the obvious is not antisemitic.

But I know you won't look into this and just continue on w your "Jew hater" schtick cuz you choose to be willfully ignorant. Continue living in your little fantasy world where "Zionists" are the good guys and arabs are the trash of society

the end all to all discussions is TGY. yall better recognize!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hispanics are leaving the Democrat Party

#MEXIT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think ducks is the only non white trump supporter here tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO you will see his numbers with Hispanics continue to increase as the initial rhetoric "and make Mexico pay for it" is no longer in focus and Mexico has for example had their own problems with Southern migrants.

They are a hard working demographic that just wants a strong economy and socially aligns more with Reps and Dems.

At worst this demographic is negated in 2020 and it comes down to White Reps vs Black Dems for the Presidency
    So, you are predicting that Hispanics will suddenly rally to Trump's cause, and be evenly split when it comes to the general election?

This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. I am bookmarking it, and will come back for it, if I/you are still here in a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think ducks is the only non white trump supporter here tbh
    You'd be incorrect on that opinion.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So, you are predicting that Hispanics will suddenly rally to Trump's cause, and be evenly split when it comes to the general election?

This is the single dumbest thing I have ever seen you post. I am bookmarking it, and will come back for it, if I/you are still here in a year.
    Fresh across the border Mexicans without legal jobs won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Black people don't need reparations, they need liberation': Diamond & Silk echo Charles Barkley's criticism of Demshttps://www.foxnews.com/media/diamond-silk-on-charles-barkley-slamming-democrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charles Barkley: Dems Only Talk To Blacks Every 4 Years When They Want Their Vote

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    I agree on that one, it's like the decision of Donald Trump to ban the flavored products, which was cheered by some senators. Senators say in a news conference at that the narrative of the e-cigarette manufacturers has been proven wrong (here it is: https://chicagomorningstar.com/mayor...-end-of-vaping). How can we accept it? Does anybody really think that vaping can harm anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree on that one, it's like the decision of Donald Trump to ban the flavored products, which was cheered by some senators. Senators say in a news conference at that the narrative of the e-cigarette manufacturers has been proven wrong (here it is: https://chicagomorningstar.com/mayor...-end-of-vaping). How can we accept it? Does anybody really think that vaping can harm anyone?
    sure vaping can hard people... but it's quite comical that cigarettes aren't banned with how many deaths they've caused over the past century but e-cigs are being considered for a ban due to some bunk thc carts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave my dude ElNono out of this bruh
    mi verga, roberto

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid? Delusional? Both? Personally I believe they're s . The lowest of the low. I respect real racist more than I do these bums. Discuss.
    How dare they stray off the plantation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mi verga, roberto

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are ing confused...

just look at that idiot

chucho

he claims to be native american

and he supports the ing nazi in chief who would not hesitate to exterminate his entire family

any latino who supports this nazi is a stupid piece of traitor
    any black who does is the same

any asian

any non white who does needs to be beaten senseless until they cannnot stand it

that is the ing truth
    Rent free.

You probably shout this to yourself when you're looking in the mirror every morning. Shut up, give it a break already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other side of the street, you're name is Chris and this is a retweet about AOC.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    literally 20 seconds into that video is a GOP congressman saying “Gotta look at what’s happening in Chicago today!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other side of the street, you're name is Chris and this is a retweet about AOC.
    Yeah, if I was forced to try and defend Candace Owens I would resort to whataboutism and change the subject too
    her entire career consists of saying what white racist boomers want to say but cant. It's great lmao. Literally a Stepin Fetchit for the 21st century. Bojanglin all around for the racist white people's money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if I was forced to try and defend Candace Owens I would resort to whataboutism and change the subject too
    Nope, just pointing out you doing something stupid people do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, just pointing out you doing something stupid people do.
    So we agree Candace Owens is bad and we should also agree to ignore her testimony before Congress i guess...because....?

Makes Rs look bad (?) I'm guessing (?)

Thread Information