Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that. Focus on continuity, when you're a sub-.500 team. Now that is really out of the box thinking.
    My lone hope out of this year's fiasco is that ownership will finally see the need to move on from the Old Asshole. The NBA ain't poker; Pop can't stand pat hoping nobody is aware that his hole card is an unmatched deuce of clubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade where ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling?? Source

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That Wiggins trade was just weird. I don't get it for GS. Wiggins sucks ass and has 0 bbiq and plays 0 defense and gets paid 30+ million for like 3 years Russell is definitely a better player. Warriors could have gotten a much better return in the offseason for their #1 pick + D-Lo. No idea why they jumped the gun for a worse player making more money

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More to do with the knicks being dumb than anything else. We can hope marcus turns into a locker room cancer and destroy team chemistry.

The Knicks just hired Leon Rose as president (head of basketball operations). Rose is a long time player agent. He knows the business of the game better than most, and he has a LOT of good contacts in the player community. Probably the best thing they've done in a generation. If they give him the elbow room he needs, they just got a lot smarter.

BTW - the Knicks were talking about Morris being a possible mid-season trade chip when they pulled him away from the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My lone hope out of this year's fiasco is that ownership will finally see the need to move on from the Old Asshole. The NBA ain't poker; Pop can't stand pat hoping nobody is aware that his hole card is an unmatched deuce of clubs
    The owners have as much balls as Brian Wright. Lord Commander Pop is infallible and the Holt children are building his golden statue as we speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. Treadmill team is a team that is .500 or worse and far from certain a playoff team. MEM was winning 46-50+ games and made WCF and Semis 2x.

Yeah for Sa that’s unacceptable but when you don’t have a Duncan? Not bad at all.

MEM shouldn’t have been quick to move on. But they made the call when the time was right. Will SAa?
    I mean, the team won 48 last year and should've beat DEN with better rotations. Nephew was still on the roster prior to that.

If the Spurs prolong this a couple more years I can see the criticism. But to say that they're holding on for too long is premature right now. Then to compare them to teams that held on even longer, and prop those front offices up as geniuses? That's just inaccurate, imo.

This team, with all it's flaws, is still just as much of a contender as those grit and grind teams if Pop would just stop being such a got with his rotations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The owners have as much balls as Brian Wright. Lord Commander Pop is infallible and the Holt children are building his golden statue as we speak.
    You could have let me HOPE for one more hour or so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two 1st my god.
    Damn, can someone tell me what we essentially gave up for Bertans? Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs aint doing guys prepare for an hour of other teams making moves while Pop likes what he has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, the team won 48 last year and should've beat DEN with better rotations. Nephew was still on the roster prior to that.

If the Spurs prolong this a couple more years I can see the criticism. But to say that they're holding on for too long is premature right now. Then to compare them to teams that held on even longer, and prop those front offices up as geniuses? That's just inaccurate, imo.

This team, with all it's flaws, is still just as much of a contender as those grit and grind teams if Pop would just stop being such a got with his rotations.
    What gives you ANY hope that will happen?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Morris and Bertans are big names at the trading deadline.

How interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, can someone tell me what we essentially gave up for Bertans? Thanks.
    TPE

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    which spurs used to trade for a guy they pay to sit on the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Morris and Bertans are big names at the trading deadline.

How interesting.
    Like Dumbmar and Number 2 - forever linked on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Bertans value now vs what it would have been had he stayed with the Spurs is completely unfair....

Pop would have absolutely neutered Bertans so much this season that he'd be barely worth a 2nd rounder... that's what happens when you would be playing for the worst coach in the league by far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two 1st my god.
    Perfectly highlights just how big of a problem Pop's favoritism is.

Underutilized and undervalued just because he was never one of the pets. Too worried about who's a wonderful human being and who lifts the most weights when the only thing that should matter is who's best at making a difference on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a reason why I used the word "essentially". We essentially got a up the ass.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW stealing the one year tank a thon and gathering assets like ZeusWillJudge suggested the Spurs do for a quick turn around a couple of years back.
    I don't like to say "I told you so", but some of the things I got bashed about are starting to dawn on people as the sad truth.

Okay, who am I kidding? I do like to say "I told you so".

On the other hand, if the Wiz get a first for Bertans, I'm going to have to eat some serious crow. But if they somehow manage to get two first rounders for him, I'm actually going to have to go buy some extra crows to eat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What gives you ANY hope that will happen?!
    I have zero hope. Brent is untouchable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really respect the teams trying to get better during the deadline.

Pop/RC usually just sit on their asses and wait for whatever washed up vet shows up on the buyout market. Probably cost Manu and Timmy another le or two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfectly highlights just how big of a problem Pop's favoritism is.

Underutilized and undervalued just because he was never one of the pets. Too worried about who's a wonderful human being and who lifts the most weights when the only thing that should matter is who's best at making a difference on the court.
    How can this escape the attention of ownership?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Bertans value now vs what it would have been had he stayed with the Spurs is completely unfair....

Pop would have absolutely neutered Bertans so much this season that he'd be barely worth a 2nd rounder... that's what happens when you would be playing for the worst coach in the league by far
    thats why kawhi left... i said that bc of fking pop and whole this ty organization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really respect the teams trying to get better during the deadline.

Pop/RC usually just sit on their asses and wait for whatever washed up vet shows up on the buyout market. Probably cost Manu and Timmy another le or two
    The saddest part is that we suck so bad now that even the washed up vets likely wouldn't sign here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn't be fair to start Bertans over Trey Lyles. Trey Lyles is a hard worker.

Thread Information