Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G
    Hillary is phoning into CNN.

Sounds alright to me.
    last time someone phoned into CNN was erdogan because he was on a plane escaping from a coup

Can u say desperate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G

last time someone phoned into CNN was erdogan because he was on a plane escaping from a coup

Can u say desperate?
    Erdogan was a boss. He's now killing and jailing his would be coupsters. Alpha move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary: Doctor Advised 5 Days Off, But I Didn't Think It Was Big Deal

will she use the same thinking about isis,economy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Sunday, Leigh-Pink wrote that another prediction he made on August 23 had come true. "Hillary will fall, stumble," he wrote at the time. A short time later, Clinton could be seen in video stumbling as she got into a van after becoming overheated at the 9/11 memorial service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Sunday, Leigh-Pink wrote that another prediction he made on August 23 had come true. "Hillary will fall, stumble," he wrote at the time. A short time later, Clinton could be seen in video stumbling as she got into a van after becoming overheated at the 9/11 memorial service.
    Predicted an old woman would stumble? My oh my, I'm surprised this man hasn't yet won the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didnt think a US ambassador being massacred was a big deal either

Nor having top secret data being passed and stores on her server in her garage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    louisiana was going to get a visit by clinton but did she forget?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrutiny of Hillary Clinton’s Health Puts New Focus on Tim Kaine
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/us...aign.html?_r=0
    “I’ve just been on the campaign since July 22,” Mr. Kaine told the crowd. “Hillary Clinton has been on the campaign trail for 18 months. Her energy staggers me. I have a hard time keeping up with her.”

lol he has less energy then her

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cancer, Combat, Coughs: A History of Presidential Health Concerns

Barack Obama in 2008 - Obama was an unusually young candidate with a relatively spotless record, but still faced questions about his smoking habit and past drug use.

John McCain in 2008 - McCain set the standard for medical disclosure, according to Appel, making available to reporters 1,173 pages of health records. He faced pressure to do given his age (he was 72) and three battles with cancer.

John Kerry in 2004
    - Kerry left the presidential campaign trail in early 2003 toreceive treatment for prostate cancer.

George W. Bush in 2000 - Bush was young and healthy, but resisted making his doctor available for interviews and faced questions about past drug and alcohol usage.

Bob Dole in 1996 - Dole was diagnosed with and treated for prostate cancer before he ran for president in 1996 and has spoken publicly about the disease. Doubts about his stamina were raised when Dole fell off a stage during a campaign event.

Paul Tsongas in 1992 - Sen. Paul Tsongas, who ran for president in 1992, is "the most glaring modern example" of politicians obscuring health issues from the public, said Appel. During the campaign, Tsongas and his doctors suggested he had overcome a previously diagnosed case of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He diedfive years later of complications from the disease at 55.

Bill Clinton in 1992 - Clinton's often hoarse voice led to perennial questionsabout his health, as did his weight, which was mocked by Saturday Night Live.

George H.W. Bush in 1988 and 1992 - When president Bush suffered from a thyroid problem and irregular heartbeat in 1991, critics warned Vice President Dan Quayle -- who was widely seen as under-qualified -- was a "heartbeat away from the presidency."

Ronald Reagan in 1980 and 984 - Reagan was and remains the oldest president elected and faced questions about his age. When he ran for reelection in 1984, he defused tension around his health in a debate against Democrat Walter Mondale, "I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." But his health deteriorated as he was in office and he was later diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

Thomas Eagleton in 1972 - Eagleton was forced to withdraw from the vice presidential ticket under George McGovern and replaced by Sargent Shriver after it was revealed that he had been given shock therapy and seen a therapist.

Lyndon Johnson and Barry Goldwater - The 1964 election has many parallels to 2016, including concerns about President Johnson's health after he suffered a heart attack and allegations -- later proved unfounded -- that Republican Barry Goldwater was mentally ill.

Before Eisenhower's example, presidents routinely hid their health woes from the public.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...sm_fb_lastword

Overweight, diseased, decrepit, duck-waddling, "embracing my curves" America has the audacity, the hypocrisy to demand that their President be in tip-to health.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is scheduled to return to the campaign trail Friday after taking a few days off to recuperate from pneumonia, MSNBC reported Tuesday

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is scheduled to return to the campaign trail Friday after taking a few days off to recuperate from pneumonia, MSNBC reported Tuesday
    Thought bill said he'd be lucky to keep her away for 1 day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when is trying to power through pneumonia a sign of strength and not of re ation???

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since when is trying to power through pneumonia a sign of strength and not of re ation???
    she's a patriot. you can call her madame president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think SNL will do a skit on this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's a patriot. you can call her madame president.
    It's just another example that she can't take advice from people who know what they are talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's just another example that she can't take advice from people who know what they are talking about.
    she's bent.

we'll all suffer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump Plan Will Help Working Mothers
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trum...ers-1473803187

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this doc choc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. For real?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it. And they even through in another person collapsing from dehydration

You really can't make this up

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug

Members of Hillary ClintonHillary Rodham ClintonTrump ally: ‘Deplorable’ that Clinton misled public on her healthTrump, Clinton to appear on 'Tonight Show' days apartClinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report MORE's staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
    At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported Monday.

“Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.
    Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
    One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration.
    Videos emerged Sunday showing Clinton stumbling as she was helped into a black van during a 9/11 memorial ceremony.

Clinton’s doctor said later that evening that the former secretary of State had been diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday.
    Dr. Lisa R. Bardack added Clinton is “re-hydrated and recovering nicely” after feeling overheated due to dehydration before the incident.

“She is fine now,” a source who was with Clinton on Sunday told People. "She had been standing for a while in the heat."
    “After she cooled off at Chelsea’s, she made a point to take a walk outside Chelsea’s apartment building to prove she was OK,” the source added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...campaign-staff
    If what Hillary has is contagious, why is she out in public hugging little girls and shaking people's hands - much less going to Chelsea's apartment where her NEWBORN grandchild is? And does no one question her judgement ignoring her doctor's suggestion to rest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA snopes is not credible. THIS IS REAL!

Thread Information