Page 57 of 164 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So KG came out and said that he and the Big 3 ran LeBron out of Cleveland the first time. Stephen A and Max started talking and they said they both know very well that there was a lot of other stuff going on in Cleveland at the time, which made LeBron felt betrayed by his teammates.

Does anyone know what they are talking about?
    Deloitte west being his stepdad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lizzo was hatched and bred in San Antoni

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So KG came out and said that he and the Big 3 ran LeBron out of Cleveland the first time. Stephen A and Max started talking and they said they both know very well that there was a lot of other stuff going on in Cleveland at the time, which made LeBron felt betrayed by his teammates.

Does anyone know what they are talking about?
    KG is a delusional all-time great. Pierce couldn't beat Bron, so Lurch sent KG to Boston. Then they traded for Ray Allen to form a Big 3. Then they finally beat Bron.

Then Bron formed a Big 3 in Miami and KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen never beat Bron again - and KG salty about it.

If Lurch didn't conspire with Ainge, Bron never goes to Miami. But I find it funny that 3 first ballot HOFers have 1 rang to show for in 2008*. Yet they act like they were some dynasty

*Bynum was hurt in 2008

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's nba

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I called Lebron a hypocrite because he's criticising "load management" when he used to do it.
    He actually didn't criticize it once. He simply stated what he is choosing to do this year with the situation he is currently in. He even made that clear when he talked about being late in his career and not wanting to let his fans down as there may not be many more chances for his fans to see him play.

I even provided evidence.
    You literally didn't provide anything other than a quote from Lebron approving of Pop giving his older, banged up players an occasional day off here and there, based off of the Spurs history of success. And again, Lebron's situation back then, and Kawhi's situation now is not remotely comparable, nor was it even what Lebron was talking about at all. He was answering a question about his approach this year.

Where's the lie?
    You literally claimed that he took entire weeks, maybe even months off for "rest", as well as sitting every B2B. None of those claims were remotely true.

You, on the other hand, are beating around the bush trying to justify his hypocrisy for some odd reason. Crofl "apples to oranges". GTFOH with your bull excuses son, You sound like an upstairs sniffer, tbh.
    No, I'm defending the fact that his past situation and Kawhi's are completely different. I'm also defending the fact that he never once made it about him and Kawhi. He simply spoke on what he is personally choosing to do at this point in his career, which is to play when he's healthy. Even the question was "is that going to be your approach all year?"

So how exactly is that hypocritical?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually didn't criticize it once. He simply stated what he is choosing to do this year with the situation he is currently in. He even made that clear when he talked about being late in his career and not wanting to let his fans down as there may not be many more chances for his fans to see him play.

You literally didn't provide anything other than a quote from Lebron approving of Pop giving his older, banged up players an occasional day off here and there, based off of the Spurs history of success. And again, Lebron's situation back then, and Kawhi's situation now is not remotely comparable, nor was it even what Lebron was talking about at all. He was answering a question about his approach this year.

You literally claimed that he took entire weeks, maybe even months off for "rest", as well as sitting every B2B. None of those claims were remotely true.

No, I'm defending the fact that his past situation and Kawhi's are completely different. I'm also defending the fact that he never once made it about him and Kawhi. He simply spoke on what he is personally choosing to do at this point in his career, which is to play when he's healthy. Even the question was "is that going to be your approach all year?"

So how exactly is that hypocritical?
    He said "if I'm healthy I play" and went on a long preachy sermon about how he owns it to the fans and I don't know what bull more. I was just reminding everyone that he used to sing a different tune back in the days. Maybe the PED's he's using now are of a better quality, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He said "if I'm healthy I play"
    In reference to this season.

and went on a long preachy sermon about how he owns it to the fans and I don't know what bull more
    In reference to this being near the end of his career.

I was just reminding everyone that he used to sing a different tune back in the days.
    In reference to a completely different situation.

Maybe the PED's he's using now are of a better quality, tbh.
    Proof?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lizzo was hatched and bred in San Antoni
    She's a Houston heffer Oswaldo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's a Houston heffer Oswaldo.

For realz?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG is a delusional all-time great. Pierce couldn't beat Bron, so Lurch sent KG to Boston. Then they traded for Ray Allen to form a Big 3. Then they finally beat Bron.

Then Bron formed a Big 3 in Miami and KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen never beat Bron again - and KG salty about it.

If Lurch didn't conspire with Ainge, Bron never goes to Miami. But I find it funny that 3 first ballot HOFers have 1 rang to show for in 2008*. Yet they act like they were some dynasty

*Bynum was hurt in 2008
    Laker fans love their asterisks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans love their asterisks
    And you know it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Mavs compete with 76ers tonight without Doncic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

*Bynum was hurt in 2008
    I know a team with four first ballot HoFers with no rings to show for it.
    Last edited by ambchang; 12-20-2019 at 07:06 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know a team with four first ballot HoFers with no rings to show for it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sixers are such mental midgets tbh

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck to the 76ers in the future with Ben Simmons. The guy is just an Michael Carter Williams 1.5.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can Mavs compete with 76ers tonight without Doncic?
    no way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jay Morant
    failing the VC dunk attempt

today’s NBA

MORE ATHLETIC THEY SAID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually want to like these Mavs but then I remember Mavs fans

Another super impressive win without Luka. RC coaching his ass off with this team. Race between him and Spo for coty imo
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 12-21-2019 at 12:08 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So is Simmons still better than Ingram lol .

I did not expect Dallas to be this good. And dudes clowned us for losing at home to them when they still had luka lol

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I actually want to like these Mavs but then I remember Mavs fans
    lol spurs fans guaranteeing a top 5 seed when everyone else knew they would suck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol spurs fans guaranteeing a top 5 seed when everyone else knew they would suck
    That would’ve been an interesting take for sure. Thought we’d fight for 8th spot. Still somehow in play

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Minnesota has lost 9 in a row. Omfg . KAT and Wiggins are by far the most overrated players at their positions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota has lost 9 in a row. Omfg . KAT and Wiggins are by far the most overrated players at their positions.
    those guys just got so much give up in them

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    That would’ve been an interesting take for sure. Thought we’d fight for 8th spot. Still somehow in play
    the owner of this board adamantly predicted a top 5 seed, to which 99% of fans followed his lead and agreed

spurfans arent above anyone

Thread Information