My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Almost Fish and

NBA and San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan grew up on the island of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands but it wasn’t until later in life that his basketball prowess developed. Duncan was a swimmer first. Richie Harvey, a childhood neighbor and manager of Harvey’s Restaurant in Christiansted shares that because of his water roots, Duncan enjoyed fish.

On St. Croix, fish is often paired with funji, a polenta-like dish that is cornmeal and okra mixed together. The consistency helps pick fish right off the bone during a meal. Funji is a staple on the menu at Harvey’s restaurant, and even though it was not necessarily one of Duncan’s favorites, Mrs. Harvey refers to him as the “Fish and Funji Boy.”

http://www.thedailymeal.com/eat-nba-star-tim-duncan/41414

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Likes the smell of fish, probably had his nose deep in Amy's bush while thinking of his male secretary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone still denying that Jim doesn't take it up the ter after all this should be shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone still denying that Jim doesn't take it up the ter after all this should be shot.
    It's a catch 22, San Antonio's greatest hero. Prop him up and you support his life choices, turn your back and you have nobody except Davy Crockett getting beheaded by Mexicans.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can recall a few that should be regardless.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a catch 22, San Antonio's greatest hero. Prop him up and you support his life choices, turn your back and you have nobody except Davy Crockett getting beheaded by Mexicans.
    I saw him up there with a fiddle 10 years ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hey dude why you hating?.. memo to Luva

Thread Information