Page 290 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1902402802862872882892902912922932943003403907901290 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 40782
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    G damn Trump...now spouting 100-200k deaths and anything lower will be a victory. LOL, setting himself up nicely now for a 2020 run. He'll be like, "see what I did" the scientist all said millions of deaths and at the least 100-200k for sure.
    Meds!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    War President Trash already seeing how only 100K dead is boost for his campaign and all his personal direction of the Exec branch killed only 100K people

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    War President Trash already seeing how only 100K dead is boost for his campaign and all his personal direction of the Exec branch killed only 100K people
    & admittedly this particular tact to stipulate to 100k dead is pure political tried & true crapola. Everybody does it like that.

Disappointing to see it from the old man. Me? I'd a rather cut off my right foot than to go out there and roll over like that & like he did when he ins uted the term "Aspirational" date for Easter Sunday. My stomach turned over at the sight & sound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & admittedly this particular tact to stipulate to 100k dead is pure political tried & true crapola. Everybody does it like that.

Disappointing to see it from the old man. Me? I'd a rather cut off my right foot than to go out there and roll over like that & like he did when he ins uted the term "Aspirational" date for Easter Sunday. My stomach turned over at the sight & sound.
    Because you can dish it but you can't take it, tbh, and you want him to do the same.

He was wrong, and he wouldn't even admit to it, he lied instead. You just wanted him to stick to his original lie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meds!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!
    Kobe's death put me in a tailspin and now COVID-19.....Trumpster back to his old CEO tricks of chicanery. S game personified.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb. 26: "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Today: "And so, if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 – it’s a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's death put me in a tailspin and now COVID-19.....Trumpster back to his old CEO tricks of chicanery. S game personified.
    Almost surreal, Meds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Feb. 26: "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Today: "And so, if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 – it’s a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job."
    The first is Trump
    The 2nd is the same old they all put out when the hits the fan.

It's what Cuomo is doing with 1,000 corpses on his side of the ledger.
    "They're still in the playgrounds playing basketball...if they don't stop doing that I'm going to........."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100,000, so we have between 100 and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job."
    already thinking about his Hannity interviews and Nuremberg rallies,

how he was the best ever success as war president holding it down to 200K dead. nobody ever could do it, but I did it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    already thinking about his Hannity interviews and Nuremberg rallies,

how he was the best ever success as war president holding it down to 200K dead. nobody ever could do it, but I did it
    & as long as (you & yours) ain't one of the 200k you'll be jazzed big time & buy it, lock, stock and barrel. Hence, [the tried & true crapola.]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first is Trump
    The 2nd is the same old they all put out when the hits the fan.
    The first is Trump.

The 2nd is Trump.

That's all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The first is Trump.

The 2nd is Trump.

That's all.
    No, the 2nd is Trump mimicking everyone who came before him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the 2nd is Trump.

That's all.

Why defend it? Why excuse it? What do you gain from it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can stop it there

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    nope. dale breaking the stupid level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bibi Netannazi under forced quarantine

he first said he would not quarantine after a colleage was posiyive

but seem like now him and his entire team have to be

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, the 2nd is Trump.

That's all.

Why defend it? Why excuse it? What do you gain from it?
    I ain't defending it. I ain't excusing it. I'm explaining it. I take no gain. It's a loss. I don't hide my .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

2nd wave could be more brutal than 1st. Israeli intelligence seems to concurr

fears that giving into the economic arguments in response to a temporary ebbing of coronavirus infection would bring forth a redoubled outbreak in April going into May. This second wave could be even more ferocious than the first. Signs of this second covid-19 assault moving in are visible in China, Taiwan and Singapore, who relaxed restrictions after successful efforts to contain the spread of the plague

H Hanging over these debates is the fact that too little is known about the nature of coronavirus and its responses. The search for a remedy or vaccine may take years before one is certified for use and manufactured in sufficient quan y to beat a plague that knows no borders.

https://www.debka.com/fears-of-redou...-yet-in-sight/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

we are in for a world of hurt nigas

buckle up and tighten the assholes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gee, & just yesterday MSM was throwing them in Trump's face,,,while at the same time lecturing Trump about learning from Japan, China and especially, Singapore.

"Who's the wild man now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats expected though. Until you have heard immunity you lock it down, reopen for awhile, then lock it down. you do this to stop the healthcare system from being overwhelemed at one large point which leads to a ton more causalities. We're not going to be normal by this summer. This will continue till we have a vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks Trump has done well during this situation is delusional. Anyone who thinks that Trump has done even poorly is delusional. He's been a ing disaster and he's STILL ing things up. I know he wants to tout his "travel ban" which didn't even screen passengers properly, but its the equivalent of seeing a fire in your bedroom, then closing the door and going to the living room to watch TV thinking you did your job.

There is zero point in arguing with anyone about this, because anyone who can look at the current situation and think GREAT JOB is just beyond reach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pgardn i've been talking to my friend from detroit again

he tested positive for covid-19 and it currently staying at home, though he says it didnt hit him hard and he's been asympomatic for 5 days.

he said he caught the plain flu back in december and his symptoms were worse then.

when i brought up how the severity varies quite a bit, he told me the following:

he also confirmed the loss of sense of smell

Thread Information