Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiots who like virtue signaling maybe.
    Doesn't make it not true. Tf you attacking the messenger for you ankle biter? Are you really so stupid that you can't see why being an astronaut and vet could help you in an Arizona Senate race?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't make it not true. Tf you attacking the messenger for you ankle biter?
    Shot through the heart, bruh.

But he's anstromuhnaught ffs was really stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot through the heart, bruh.

But he's anstromuhnaught ffs was really stupid.
    Nothing is stupider than not seeing why being an astronaut and former US Navy captain can be beneficial in an Arizona Senate race. I see why they call you Derp. Damn that Jimmer thread ed you up.

Also, he's up in most polls so I guess I was right. Lol Derp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is stupider than not seeing why being an astronaut and former US Navy captain can be beneficial in an Arizona Senate race. I see why they call you Derp. Damn that Jimmer thread ed you up.

Lowest poll numbers are 9 points I’ve seen.

He’s usually up 12-13 points.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why? Sydney MacCain was an navy pilot? Doesn't mean he wasn't a s bag.
    Good on the AZ electorate if they're not being dumb ass box checkers over that doesn't matter.

And at the ad hominem cos you got called out on your tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Sydney MacCain was an navy pilot? Doesn't mean he wasn't a s bag.
    Good on the AZ electorate if they're not being dumb ass box checkers.

And at the ad hominem cos you got called out on your tears.
    He's winning, Derp. Now you see why I said what I said. Never said I would personally vote for him anyway, so what exactly are you arguing now?

Also, you are literally the most hostile poster on this forum and constantly attack random people. Now you're crying about ad hominems? lol Derp lol Whiney little .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's winning, Derp. Now you see why I said what I said. Never said I would personally vote for him anyway, so what exactly are you arguing now?

Also, you are literally the most hostile poster on this forum and constantly attack random people. Now you're crying about ad hominems? lol Derp lol Whiney little .
    slapping ain't ad hominem when it's done during the natural course of argument.

So, he's "winning" and your crying for why, then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slapping ain't ad hominem when it's done during the natural course of argument.

So, he's "winning" and your crying for why, then?
    He wasn't winning two months ago. You realize you quoted a two month old post right? you're dumb.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I think the Northern States

On one hand Trump has failed them economically but the protests scared the out of them (if not destroyed their business)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowest poll numbers are 9 points I’ve seen.

He’s usually up 12-13 points.
    Don't know what he's arguing at this point. He doesn't even know he quoted an old post. Derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't winning two months ago. You realize you quoted a two month old post right? you're dumb.
    You were still crying that muh astronaut's not winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were still crying that muh astronaut's not winning
    I was wondering why he wasn't winning in Arizona. But, hey, if you want this internet W then you can have it. Looks like you really need it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah brah, you are. The flaming- got hipster whites in the occupy zones are the roaches among our ranks; they are NOT, in any way, shape or form, representative of the American White population. Plus, the median/average age of those are like 20, and we all know that voting and age are strongly positively correlated, have always been (otherwise, how did Nixon win a landslide in '72?) and always will be.

Sucks to be a MSM-sucking liberal, I guess.
    How is Trump supposed to win Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin when he’s down double digits there? Trump has more more pressing issues he has to worry about than trying to luck in in those 3 states again.

being forced to defend Arizona and Florida. North Carolina even.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Trump supposed to win Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin when he’s down double digits there? Trump has more more pressing issues he has to worry about than trying to luck in in those 3 states again.

y'all were saying the same in 2016, and Trump wasn't even an in bent then. In bents don't lose; exception is when it's the same party's 3rd term in a row.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all were saying the same in 2016, and Trump wasn't even an in bent then. In bents don't lose; exception is when it's the same party's 3rd term in a row.
    In bency is not always a plus. Specially in Trump’s case.

Trump is a fraud who ran as a brick thrower promising to shake up the establishment. He has to run on now that he’s been exposed. Sorry you can’t see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In bency is not always a plus. Specially in Trump’s case.

Trump is a fraud who ran as a brick thrower promising to shake up the establishment. He has to run on now that he’s been exposed. Sorry you can’t see that.
    Obummer did worse from 2009-2012 and he won a second term. The economy was went he took over and when he won reelection. He did a better job his second term. But that's just an example of the power of in bency. The hopey changey crap from '08?!? Didn't happen. Didn't install world peace or even close down Gitmo. Was exposed as a fraud and a neocon. But if he could win a second term, anyone can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed 110%. For example, Wisconsin was listed in the "Likely Clinton" column by RCP on the afternoon of November 8th, 2016. We all know what happened that evening.

The dems need to understand that annexing AZ from red to blue will be a big long term boon (also a sort of buffer state that the GOP had that would always go first before the Dems could ever have any shot at taking stabs at the big prize of Texas), when the northern states ultimately don't go their way again; with a mega-fold increase in iden y politics, the demographics of the North just don't favor the Democratic party anymore, particularly in presidential elections.

When WI, MI, OH, and of course FL and NC go Trump again, Biden will be sorely needing to not only take back PA but also annex AZ to have a shot to win the election. Then and only then can the Dems begin to work on a 20-year plan to annex the Big Kahuna... Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...ntial_election
    1,382,536 46.45%[clinton] – 1,405,284 47.22%[trump] 10 106,674 3.58% – 31,072 1.04% – 11,855 0.40% – 38,729 1.30% – 22,748 0.77% 2,976,150 [444]

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes, or 0.77%

What you didn't learn from the 2016 election is how narrowly Trump actually won.

Long term Arizona has about as much chance of deciding an election as does Wyoming. Texas going red to blue/purple will count for five times the weight.

This coming election isn't going to be close in most places, and you can expect an across the board five to ten percent shift in voting patterns in most states, even really red ones. That is what wave elections do.

The way Trump if ing up the 'rona response, and Republicans are following suit in ing up, does not bode well for them this fall either. The odds of a blowout turning into an epic blowout have gotten better.

Trumps margin of victory in the electoral college was 77,000 votes, over three states. Did you know that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obummer did worse from 2009-2012 and he won a second term. The economy was went he took over and when he won reelection. He did a better job his second term. But that's just an example of the power of in bency. The hopey changey crap from '08?!? Didn't happen. Didn't install world peace or even close down Gitmo. Was exposed as a fraud and a neocon. But if he could win a second term, anyone can.
    Margins of victory are always a bit less in the second term.

The economy was vastly improved in 2012, and gitmo was a tough feat to do in reality, he actively worked towards it, often at some political cost.

Most of what you believe about Obama is likely due to a very effective right wing media attack machine. It says a lot about how hard they had to work that they spent so much time on tan suits, mus choices, and other inane trivia. No member of his administration was ever convicted, and they didn't throw out the inspectors general or ethics czar when they wanted to give their kids security clearances.

The stain of Trump will be on the Republican party for the remainder of my lifetime. It shows, in a clearcut way, how inept Republicans are when you give them public office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Margins of victory are always a bit less in the second term.
    For the Dems yes, for the GOP no. 04 & 84 & 72 vs. 96 & 12, etc.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ben is a ing loon, but I love any of his comics that don't have Trump in them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Muh fake polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the Dems yes, for the GOP no. 04 & 84 & 72 vs. 96 & 12, etc.

You just compared Reagan to Trump, and Bush after 9-11 to Trump. That takes some stones.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Trump is polling below where both of them were at this point in their presidency.

He is doing SLIGHTLY better than Jimmy Carter for now. And taking four elections and thinking that makes some sort of rule is some serious illusory pattern perception. It is a failure in reasoning. FWTW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You just compared Reagan to Trump, and Bush after 9-11 to Trump. That takes some stones.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Trump is polling below where both of them were at this point in their presidency.

He is doing SLIGHTLY better than Jimmy Carter for now. And taking four elections and thinking that makes some sort of rule is some serious illusory pattern perception. It is a failure in reasoning. FWTW.
    Reagan was inferior to Trump; he sided with the mujahideen over secularity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reagan was inferior to Trump; he sided with the mujahideen over secularity.
    Reagan was more popular than Trump. better/worse... meh. Don't forget about Iran-Contra where he sold guns to Iran to get money to give to death squads in central america, presumedly to fight communism.

He sided against communism in Afghanistan as well. It was kind of a big deal at the time. Ah the Cold War ended right as I joined the army. Interesting time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reagan was more popular than Trump. better/worse... meh. Don't forget about Iran-Contra where he sold guns to Iran to get money to give to death squads in central america, presumedly to fight communism.

He sided against communism in Afghanistan as well. It was kind of a big deal at the time. Ah the Cold War ended right as I joined the army. Interesting time.
    &, they ended up in the hands of Communist Venezuela (Iran's lone western ally) a few years later,

Reagan is way overrated. Trump is far from perfect, but better than the practical alternatives. Unfortunately it's a two party country so someone like Joanne Jorgensen has no chance.

Thread Information