Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way the entire team was praising DeMar (including Pop) during post interviews, it sounds like he's here to stay after this season...
    I'm starting to swing back the other way in regards to DeMar staying, tbh, especially with the price tag he'll be commanding. With LMA gone, sadly it's looking more and more likely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though it's easy to rationalize, I'm getting really sick of the White rollercoaster.

I realize he can't help the bad luck he's had injury/COVID wise, but he always takes a while to regain his confidence/rhythm and start resembling the player he is at his best. Then after flashes of that, he's inevitably back out the vicious cycle continues.

Though still relatively inexperienced in the NBA, he's too old for this.

Pop was brutal in this game . . .

- Eubanks for no reason. Just play similar sized, more talented Lyles as the nominal backup five for the time being.

- Mills on Doncic was insane.

- The quick hook on Walker IV was too. When he's confident and his shot is on, just ride the wave, especially on a team that labors offensively.

Murray and Johnson were brutal too in terms of decision making, namely shot selection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^Q going to save this trainwreck???

R. DeMurre gonna be upset with all the DeRozan praise .... sorry, buddy. Looks more and more like the guy is here to stay...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry for Derozan's loss. It will be hard without him, but hopefully they'll win this home game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the vid with Rudy he talks about having COVID and how he respects it and how difficult it was to get over it and how more people should respect it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^Q going to save this trainwreck???

R. DeMurre gonna be upset with all the DeRozan praise .... sorry, buddy. Looks more and more like the guy is here to stay...
    What people say about a co-worker in a public forum doesn't mean very much. Of course they're going to say nice things. Paul George only said the most complimentary things about Russell Westbrook until he had the chance to go play elsewhere, and then he was like Seeee Yaaaaaaa.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy seemed legitimately choked up

Thread Information