Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ****2022 Week 1 NFL Season is just 8 days away and begins on Thursday, September 8th, 2022, Bills @ World Champion Rams****

***NBC's Mike Tirico is finally back to calling games on a weekly basis; long time overdue (ESPN MNF was terrible from 2016-2021, but they have an A-list cast now finally)... Tirico will be the primary play by play caller for SNF and the first game of the season, where the Rams hoist their championship banner at home and draw the Bills (odd, when's the last time they have inter-conference matchups for banner game day? The league never does that....) Cris Collinsworth will be paired with Tirico. Maria Taylor takes Tirico's job as the studio host and backup play-by-play commentator should Tirico be unavailable for a game.

***Al Michaels moves to TNF, which is no longer on regular TV

***FOX takes a big step backward by losing their A-team and promoting C-list, relative newbie (only called games since 2013) Kevin Burkhardt to A-team play by play announcer, paired with Greg Olsen (who is at least decent, but probably not A-list material). The generally-annoying Burkhardt leapfrogs over better and more-tenured, more-deserving choices FOX could have made to replace Buck and Aikman, such as Kenny Albert and Chris Myers.

***CBS is essentially status quo. I wish they would replace Jim Nantz as A-list play by play though. His boring boomercon mundane playcalling act doesn't excite any viewers. Al Michaels with Romo would have been a far better option, for instance. Even elevating a Greg Gumbel type would have been superior.

***ESPN is the biggest winner as they finally shore up MNF for the first time since 2015, with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, one of the better football commentary duos the game has seen.

***Once again, Russell Wilson will begin the NFL season in Seattle, where his career began 10 years ago. But this time he'll be wearing the orange and navy jerseys he beat the pants off in his only Super Bowl victory.

***More to come!!!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Raiders cut Leatherwood today

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Raiders cut Leatherwood today
    McZiegler cleaning house

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many helmets will dirty Donald swing?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    curious to hear The Bot on NBC and to see if the man actually has any semblance of originality or humor now that there's no reason for him to regurgitate his coachspeak cliches ad nauseam tbh imho

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Heading to Atlanta for the opener. Big trip this year will be London for the Vikings game.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    curious to hear The Bot on NBC and to see if the man actually has any semblance of originality or humor now that there's no reason for him to regurgitate his coachspeak cliches ad nauseam tbh imho

I'm gonna tell you a story...a motivational story...i'm hear to motivate your asses...

it's about a buddhist monk friend...who was running...who was running...and he was running as fast as he could...and he looked back behind him...behind him....and he saw these lions and tigers...lions and tigers....chasing after him...and they were getting closer...getting closer....and next thing you know he's on the edge of a cliff...edge of a cliff...and he looks down below...and its a 100 foot drop...a 100 foot drop...

Snakes down below...lions and tigers behind him....they're closing in on him...and then he falls over the edge of the cliff....falling the right away...in all three areas...and as he's falling he looks down, he sees the snakes...then he grabs onto the branch...onto the branch on the side of the cliff...side of the cliff...he's holding on the branch...he takes a deep breath...looks up...sees the lions and tigers...looks down...sees the snakes down below....feels like he's safe...then he feels the branch getting rickety...he looks at the branch...looks at the branch...and he sees three rats gnawing away at the branch...and then his eyes are drawn to the other edge of the branch...and he sees the most beautiful strawberries he's ever seen in his life...and he devours them...that's my story...

I'm gonna tell you a story...a motivational story...i'm hear to motivate your asses...

it's about a buddhist monk friend...who was running...who was running...and he was running as fast as he could...and he looked back behind him...behind him....and he saw these lions and tigers...lions and tigers....chasing after him...and they were getting closer...getting closer....and next thing you know he's on the edge of a cliff...edge of a cliff...and he looks down below...and its a 100 foot drop...a 100 foot drop...

Snakes down below...lions and tigers behind him....they're closing in on him...and then he falls over the edge of the cliff....falling the right away...in all three areas...and as he's falling he looks down, he sees the snakes...then he grabs onto the branch...onto the branch on the side of the cliff...side of the cliff...he's holding on the branch...he takes a deep breath...looks up...sees the lions and tigers...looks down...sees the snakes down below....feels like he's safe...then he feels the branch getting rickety...he looks at the branch...looks at the branch...and he sees three rats gnawing away at the branch...and then his eyes are drawn to the other edge of the branch...and he sees the most beautiful strawberries he's ever seen in his life...and he devours them...that's my story...
    good thing we're not in No Nut November yet tbh imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10804059[/URL]]Heading to Atlanta for the opener. Big trip this year will be London for the Vikings game.
    Jeez. That’s good . I guess I won’t low key brag about having RedZone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And....... here we go::::

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2022

September 11, 2022

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
    Thursday Night: Buffalo @ LA Rams (NBC)
    Sunday Night: Tampa Bay @ Dallas (NBC)
    Monday Night: Denver @ Seattle (ESPN/ABC)

CBS EARLY
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

New England @ Miami
    Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

Baltimore @ NY Jets
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cleveland @ Carolina
    Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

Indianapolis @ Houston
    Tom McCarthy, Tiki Barber

CBS LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Kansas City @ Arizona
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Las Vegas @ LA Chargers
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

San Francisco @ Chicago
    Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston

Philadelphia @ Detroit
    Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

New Orleans @ Atlanta
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Jacksonville @ Washington
    Chris Myers, Robert Smith

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Green Bay @ Minnesota
    Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

NY Giants @ Tennessee
    Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Rams are going to absolutely curbstomp the living out of overrated ass Bufalo and Trash Allen tonight

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rams definitely not repeating

But I think they win today

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rams definitely not repeating

But I think they win today
    I think the Niners win that division. First place schedule will prove brutal especially when you factor in that extra AFC game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trash Allen couldn't even get past the 1st quarter without throwing a pick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    typical Trash Allen in Trash Allen fashion throws 2 picks in 2 quarters

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills dominating
    Tie at Half

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Okay Rams look like

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Det Bills defense

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My condolences Millennial_Messiah

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    66% of the Rams didn't play at all in preseason

Did not know this

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    congrats on the 2023 championship DeadlyDynasty

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Stafford in midseason from tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    4 turnovers, a slew of stupid penalties, and still dominated the champs on the road. Von Miller already having an impact on our 3 young DEs, who all had great games. Hope Oliver’s foot is alright.

Singletary was under-utilized, sick of seeing Allen have to run so much but what can you do when Moss and Cook are putting the ball on the turf. I’ve seen enough of Moss. Have Singletary as your main back and get Cook involved in the passing game.

all in all a great win. Our first 8 games are BRUTAL, so take what we can get.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well at least that wasn't my survivor pick, tbh. I don't get a point for the pick-six thread or the pick-em thread.

Congrats on the 2022 nfc west division le Robz4000

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know they play different LB roles but Wagner looked done out there in comparison to Von.

5-year contract with the Rams. Yikes.

Thread Information