Wtf is going on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH pathetic Puritanical society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to feel sorry for him if he went through with the office hookup knowing that it was against Celtics policy.

Consequences and all, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This but nicca, keep that on the down low. Plus wasn’t he banging NIA Long?
    Good to know them ex Spurs love strange P just as much as Lakers do, lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This but nicca, keep that on the down low. Plus wasn’t he banging NIA Long?
    Good to know them ex Spurs love strange P just as much as Lakers do, lol
    Cheating on Nia is a fireable offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give him 10 games and be done but reading it could be for the whole season. At that point just fire him.

The women should face some sort of consequences too if his suspension is material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssshh
    Suspend him for the pussy performance vs the Warriors.

Stay out of consenting adults bedrooms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to feel sorry for him if he went through with the office hookup knowing that it was against Celtics policy.

Consequences and all, tbh.
    1. Stupid policy.
    2. How many Celtics stuffed shirt executives have porked the help including interns over the years?

Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so many wtf with this one tbh...

why an organization would forbid consensual sex between two grown up adults ? if you fire a dude in a company for having sex with a colleague, dude sue immediately.
    why on earth cheating Nia Long is so surprising ? I mean she is a fine woman but she is not young Brigite Bardot.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also Celtics... for once they have a decent coach, they find a way to up themselves

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ime Udoka had relationships with not 1 but 2 staff members, one deleted all social media accounts, the other has turned off comments on IG (both married) one was actually married to a senior Vice President in Celtics organization who wanted 1 year suspension.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

why an organization would forbid consensual sex between two grown up adults ? if you fire a dude in a company for having sex with a colleague, dude sue immediately.
    why on earth cheating Nia Long is so surprising ? I mean she is a fine woman but she is not young Brigite Bardot.

smh
    At one point, Nia was the hood hot girl fromFriday to the best man era of black cultural films … even in the Kanye West Touch the Sky video.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ime Udoka had relationships with not 1 but 2 staff members, one deleted all social media accounts, the other has turned off comments on IG (both married) one was actually married to a senior Vice President in Celtics organization who wanted 1 year suspension.
    Now we get what's really coming down.

En led prick is butthurt his trophy wife got porked.

Chances senior VP steps out with side pieces or Ho's?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Cheating on Nia is a fireable offense
    First off, it’s 50 year old Nia Long. Not like it’s Debbie from Friday, 25 year old Nia Long. But I digress.

Cheaters gon cheat. And rich men working long hours are going to find outlets to escape and blow off some steam. Usually pussy. But it might be drugs, alcohol, fast cars. , Halle Berry in her prime, young J-lo when she first became a Hollywood blockbuster star, Adriana Lima all got cheated on. If they can get cheated on, Nia can too.

You got money and some fame, pussy will get thrown at you. Hot wife at home don’t mean a dude ain’t gon cheat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At one point, Nia was the hood hot girl fromFriday to the best man era of black cultural films … even in the Kanye West Touch the Sky video.
    thanks for contextualizing this stuff for me

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another morally questionable ex-Spur. smh what a mess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smh
    Agreed that's how I feel. I always shake my head when idiots are shocked when guys cheat on attractive women. It happens because you get tired of dealing with the woman for a bunch of reasons. It could be the sex is no longer exciting, she could be annoying, long-distance relationship and you need it badly so you cheat, or you just can't be satisfied sexually with one woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another morally questionable ex-Spur. smh what a mess.
    5 anillos, puto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha and Brandi in Boyz N The Hood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 year suspension confirmed

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I agree odd policy.

The women involved should face same punishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree odd policy.

The women involved should face same punishment.
    agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Brad Stevens media speal he feels sorry for the women of the organization and they are being protected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Per Brad Stevens media speal he feels sorry for the women of the organization and they are being protected.
    Obviously more to this story but Celtics trying to play the legal game and cover their asses.
    I ing hate Stephen A but he is right that putting him out this way publicly for that goes on in every large company in America seems corny and goofy. If I’m ime I would prefer to just resign and take over for Pop when pop leaves. This pressor makes it tougher for that to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously more to this story but Celtics trying to play the legal game and cover their asses.
    I ing hate Stephen A but he is right that putting him out this way publicly for that goes on in every large company in America seems corny and goofy. If I’m ime I would prefer to just resign and take over for Pop when pop leaves. This pressor makes it tougher for that to happen.
    Chauncy Billups was put through the ringer over his allegations before the Blazers took him on. If the Spurs are interested they will so the same. We aren’t exactly a desirable destination these days.

Any team interested will have to do their due diligence. If he’s largely innocent outside of a breach of contract he will rebound. Additionally, he is probably already lawyered up to get an exit package from the Celts and/or have others sign NDA’s.

All this won’t happen over night. He has some stink on him so might take a lil time to rebound even if it was all consensual.

Thread Information