College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the autism on this board.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Ok, I'm having way too much fun with this.
    Sure you are

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That makes some sense in a way

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Check your PM. Wait...what size monitor do you have?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Gotdamn. What did I miss? Someone please fill me in on what the is going on here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Check your PM. Wait...what size monitor do you have?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gotdamn. What did I miss? Someone please fill me in on what the is going on here.
    Bend over, I’ll ing fill you in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Avante got doxxed, went away for a month or so, then came back trying to deny/ignore it, and this thread is a new technique he’s trying to use.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    yeah, that was a solid 8/10 from CTOA tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd kick your fat ass Larry. Then I'd ass rape Mason.
    Little guy, I'd simply sic Mason on ya and after he got done stomping your fat ass, I'd walk up and kick ya in that one nut of yours ya little got. Dude, trust me on this, you do not want any part of Mason. Obviously I'm on a whole other level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Avante got doxxed, went away for a month or so, then came back trying to deny/ignore it, and this thread is a new technique he’s trying to use.
    Which one of you bas s got the goods?

How?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

How?
    He posted a picture of something and someone here used the shadow off of a light pole to triangulate his global position considering the time was near summer solstice and the small hints of a very specific fungi were present on the cover of said books. This temperature and moisture sensitive fungi only grows during certain periods where rainfall meets stringent requirements and due to the solstice, it had to be raining at night during a full moon. There are only 30 or so neighborhoods in the US that match that description. Armed with that knowledge, it was quite easy to filter down to just a few candidates... by picking the tiest looking homes with broken down vehicles in the drive and a satellite dish on the roof (where the dish looks like it's more expensive than the roof it sits on). Knowing that information, it was as easy as "snap". Just like that.

Of course when Avante was told of this he immediately unfriended said observer, whilst said observer was only warning Avante of the possibility that a murder could track him down to his small enclave and butcher him like a catfish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    He posted a picture of something and someone here used the shadow off of a light pole to triangulate his global position considering the time was near summer solstice and the small hints of a very specific fungi were present on the cover of said books. This temperature and moisture sensitive fungi only grows during certain periods where rainfall meets stringent requirements and due to the solstice, it had to be raining at night during a full moon. There are only 30 or so neighborhoods in the US that match that description. Armed with that knowledge, it was quite easy to filter down to just a few candidates... by picking the tiest looking homes with broken down vehicles in the drive and a satellite dish on the roof (where the dish looks like it's more expensive than the roof it sits on). Knowing that information, it was as easy as "snap". Just like that.

Of course when Avante was told of this he immediately unfriended said observer, whilst said observer was only warning Avante of the possibility that a murder could track him down to his small enclave and butcher him like a catfish.
    ^ I thought that was how Mono got NaurtoBoi. You sure you're not mixing up the details here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

How?
    Bene got his ass. He got him good.

The idiot posted pictures of his cave from his son in laws photobucket. Then admitted it was his son in law when asked who Chris was. From there it was pretty easy to find his daughter and him on facebook.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

That person was me, and I'm still surprised Avante freaked out like that. He was on similar intellectual grounding as I, made a bit more money than me, and seemed to have similar interests. The thing is, I like solving puzzles. These things come naturally to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Hey Dad, just posting my picture like you asked.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That person was me, and I'm still surprised Avante freaked out like that. He was on similar intellectual grounding as I, made a bit more money than me, and seemed to have similar interests. The thing is, I like solving puzzles. These things come naturally to me.
    Congrats on 2K

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    is that thread still alive somewhere? I just remember Avante fleeing faster than Rodman in San Antonio det time a certain center was chasing him around with the Bible IMO

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    is that thread still alive somewhere? I just remember Avante fleeing faster than Rodman in San Antonio det time a certain center was chasing him around with the Bible IMO
    that's the thing I never liked about Robinson tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Na one of the mods shut it down

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To be fair to Larry, there are some people here I'd bet against if they ever did get into some fisticuffs with him, as doubtful as it is of happening.

He'd smoke Millennial Messiah for ing sure. Pavlov, too.

Thread Information