Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So long time Soros paid agitator here. Been busing darkies and dem mexicanos into the pollings spots and protest marches for going on I think 4 years no. Also, started maybe I think 3 riots now..or was it 4? Anyways, trying to work for Satan himself which means full birth abortion advocacy and such you; know typical Democrat stuff. How's the best way to word my Soros experience on my CV to catch the dark lord's eye? Any thoughts Will Hunting mono baseline bum Spurminator etc been having the toughest writer's block lately with this

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, much respect for you doing that stuff on your own.

I was #chosen by Heir Soros when I was a registered Republican coal miner and miniature American flag store owner. His henchpersons picked me up on the way home and took me to a nearby Tolerance Camp where I learned to hate the US and straight white men.

After several weeks I was given my Leftism Handbook and my first paid assignment. While you only receive carbon credits for the first 12 months of employment, eventually you start to make real money, and it gets more lucrative as you climb up the ladder. I now have 2,500 allies working directly beneath me, and recently I got to present my global strategy for Forced Gender Reassignment to someone who is just 4 levels below Soros himself.

Keep fighting the good fight, but I don't know anyone who was already liberal before being #chosen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That.Is.The Fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, much respect for you doing that stuff on your own.

I was #chosen by Heir Soros when I was a registered Republican coal miner and miniature American flag store owner. His henchpersons picked me up on the way home and took me to a nearby Tolerance Camp where I learned to hate the US and straight white men.

After several weeks I was given my Leftism Handbook and my first paid assignment. While you only receive carbon credits for the first 12 months of employment, eventually you start to make real money, and it gets more lucrative as you climb up the ladder. I now have 2,500 allies working directly beneath me, and recently I got to present my global strategy for Forced Gender Reassignment to someone who is just 4 levels below Soros himself.
    Oh cool man The job le I'm going for is "Willing agent of Satan" but I hear getting your foot in the door is kind of hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also mono had a question for you..I know you got of dem alters and maybe this is grim business to talk about but I recently got one too (as an aside I already had multiple personality disorder so its getting kind of crowded in here)..how do you go about putting the alters work history on your resume? Like he's got all this work history already and I'm not sure if I should add it on my resume or create a separate one (?) but that could get confusing. Any help would be appreciated

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh cool man The job le I'm going for is "Willing agent of Satan" but I hear getting your foot in the door is kind of hard
    I misread. My mistake, brother. As I understand it, his evilness works two levels below Soros, so I think you just need to get the right paperwork to his office manager and she'll route it. He's been kind of busy coordinating all of the false rape accusations lately so it may take some time to get in front of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't bother with a CV until you have at least 3 college degrees from any of the following disciplines: gender studies, african american studies, sociology, journalism, political science, social ecology, economics, or art history. Obviously these would have to be from Soros-approved ins utions. UC Berkeley, UCLA, Harvard, etc (basically any school that is reasonably ranked). Honestly until you reach that point you're just going to be spinning your wheels trying to move up (or down , Hail Satan) the ranks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't bother with a CV until you have at least 3 college degrees from any of the following disciplines: gender studies, african american studies, sociology, journalism, political science, social ecology, economics, or art history. Obviously these would have to be from Soros-approved ins utions. UC Berkeley, UCLA, Harvard, etc (basically any school that is reasonably ranked). Honestly until you reach that point you're just going to be spinning your wheels trying to move up.
    I interned at Planned Parenthood how you think I should word that so it pops off the resume?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oops already did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I interned at Planned Parenthood how you think I should word that so it pops off the resume?
    That's pretty standard at HQ, so if you really want it to stand out you'd definitely need a strong letter of recommendation from the Lead Organ Harvester of at least two separate clinics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty standard at HQ, so if you really want it to stand out you'd definitely need a strong letter of recommendation from the Lead Organ Harvester of at least two separate clinics.
    I was the one that put the live babies in the running blenders if that helps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your fetal-blood intake looking like? I think you need to clear at least 2 fetuses/day to even get in the conversation; 3 is preferable.

I reached out on LinkedIn to a recruiter/Antifa organizer that I'm good with (we do a post-colonial gender lit book of the month club). I've put in a good word for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was the one that put the live babies in the running blenders if that helps
    lol still cant believe project veritas didn't bother checking the basement that time

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    As spurraider said, doesn’t really matter.

I myself interned at Dr. Kermit Gosnells clinic in Philadelphia and regularly performed abortions for women who are 8 months pregnant. That’s the kind of experience you need to have.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also OP, are you a fan of pizza?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also OP, are you a fan of pizza?
    I tried getting a job at that Comet pizza place but it was either that pureeing babies in the blender at Planned Parenthood. Maybe thats whats holding me back. Comet Pizza might have looked better on the resume

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I tried getting a job at that Comet pizza place but it was either that pureeing babies in the blender at Planned Parenthood. Maybe thats whats holding me back. Comet Pizza might have looked better on the resume
    It's Comet Ping Pong god dammit!

I've you've already got an in with PP, might try to get reassigned to the secret PP clinic in the basement of Comet Ping Pong. That's basically a feeder academy to the Soros HQ for anyone who performs well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a side note one of my favorite TSA posts is when he said he carefully curated all of the material that he put into that pizzagate thread so that nothing stupid would end up in there heh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So long time Soros paid agitator here. Been busing darkies and dem mexicanos into the pollings spots and protest marches for going on I think 4 years no. Also, started maybe I think 3 riots now..or was it 4? Anyways, trying to work for Satan himself which means full birth abortion advocacy and such you; know typical Democrat stuff. How's the best way to word my Soros experience on my CV to catch the dark lord's eye? Any thoughts Will Hunting mono baseline bum Spurminator etc been having the toughest writer's block lately with this
    I highlighted my CDL so I could drive the "Vote in Each of Texas' 254 Counties" tour bus last November. Picked everyone up in Reynosa and finished with our last stop in Austin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a side note one of my favorite TSA posts is when he said he carefully curated all of the material that he put into that pizzagate thread so that nothing stupid would end up in there heh
    Was that a thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's no whispering here, Qhris.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    OP sympathizing with the Nazi conspirators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say I was part of any of it since you lost to Donald Trump for your efforts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your kids are destroying the planet. Kill them.

Cordially,
    AOC

Thread Information