Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp the better team won, I thought the Bears would be more compe ive but they're still the teddy burrz. And Glennon sucks ass

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    chicago/glennon have done too much already given the premises. To blame Glennon for their failure this year, is laughable.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    chicago/glennon have done too much already given the premises. To blame Glennon for their failure this year, is laughable.
    Beating Pissburgh was their Super Bowl.

Then again, that wasn't a new phenomenon for Pissburgh. It seems like, every single year they lay at least one egg on the road against a lousy team. Last year it was at the Eagles. 2014 they lost to the previously 1-8 Jets that year (the Jets ended up 4-12), and to the 2-14 Buccaneers at home (!). 2013, they lost at the 4-12 Raiders. They have a tendency to lay random eggs on the road. That's just their nature.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Beating Pissburgh was their Super Bowl.

Then again, that wasn't a new phenomenon for Pissburgh. It seems like, every single year they lay at least one egg on the road against a lousy team. Last year it was at the Eagles. 2014 they lost to the previously 1-8 Jets that year (the Jets ended up 4-12), and to the 2-14 Buccaneers at home (!). 2013, they lost at the 4-12 Raiders. They have a tendency to lay random eggs on the road. That's just their nature.
    Sup Mason

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Michael Bennett is ing piece of . What an asshole

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    can't wait for cam and peppers to smoke the cheatriots this weekend

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    sure

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think it's an outside possibility. Win or lose, it could be the game the Panthers get back on track on offense after two home stinkers in a row. The Patriots may still have the best offense in the league, but their defense is awful.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Hope you assholes enjoy seeing that nice 2-0 start washed away. Maybe Scam will be able to complete a pass more than 5 yards this week.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I think it's an outside possibility. Win or lose, it could be the game the Panthers get back on track on offense after two home stinkers in a row. The Patriots may still have the best offense in the league, but their defense is awful.
    Well the Saints defense was looking much worse than the Pats and they managed to expose Cam for the gimp he currently is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well the Saints defense was looking much worse than the Pats and they managed to expose Cam for the gimp he currently is.
    I don't believe so. You've got some pieces there especially if healthy. They're young, still bottom half of the league, but improving.

I don't think the Saints give up 33 at home to the ty Texans led by a raw rookie with no offensive line and a depleted receiving corps.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't believe so. You've got some pieces there especially if healthy. They're young, still bottom half of the league, but improving.

I don't think the Saints give up 33 at home to the ty Texans led by a raw rookie with no offensive line and a depleted receiving corps.
    yeah, i mean he was 2-2 td-int.. BB is traditionally the best in the league at exposing gimmicky offenses, so that should be the worst match possible for , especially since he doesn't even have greg olsen anymmore, who was half their offense anyway...

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hope you assholes enjoy seeing that nice 2-0 start washed away. Maybe Scam will be able to complete a pass more than 5 yards this week.
    damn there are still saints fan left i thought they would have all become atlanta fans by now tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    damn there are still saints fan left i thought they would have all become atlanta fans by now tbh
    Why would Saints fans root for a QB choker who blew a 28-3 lead when we still have our Super Bowl winning, first ballot HoFer who dislocated his shoulder diving for a loose ball in a meaningless regular season while Scam was afraid to do so in the Super Bowl

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

I agree. I think the Saints defense will steadily improve during the season especially the young secondary.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, i mean he was 2-2 td-int.. BB is traditionally the best in the league at exposing gimmicky offenses, so that should be the worst match possible for , especially since he doesn't even have greg olsen anymmore, who was half their offense anyway...
    BB is amazing but still, can't squeeze blood from a turnip and with Butler benched (wants traded), Ryan gone, best DL player Sheard gone, Hightower hurting etc. it's plain to see that the problem on defense is talent, not anything else.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    BB is amazing but still, can't squeeze blood from a turnip and with Butler benched (wants traded), Ryan gone, best DL player Sheard gone, Hightower hurting etc. it's plain to see that the problem on defense is talent, not anything else.
    i'm not saying the D will be good, but they have always been good at getting bqbs to beat them with their arm, which they fail to do most of the time. I think it will be the easiest game to date for us.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm not saying the D will be good, but they have always been good at getting bqbs to beat them with their arm, which they fail to do most of the time. I think it will be the easiest game to date for us.
    Watson pretty much did and he's a rookie with a ty offensive line. If not for Brady being a miracle worker that's 0-2 at home for the Pats.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Classic ler throws a pick in the endzone on a goal line fade

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    That was a fast quarter.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Brutal kick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pelicans78 Lutz needs to go. Can't get zero for a drive like that. Shanking it THAT badly is not a fluke, it's a sign of a poor player. Also Brees should have been more aggressive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Too much yellow laundry!

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Only positive is the Saints have 3 points and the ball to start the second half.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only positive is the Saints have 3 points and the ball to start the second half.
    you're playing a team who got toasted by in' Josh McClown and the lowly Jets who have by far the least talented roster in the league. With Brees, no excuse to not win by 17+

also, they need to play Kamara more. He looks like a somewhat bigger, more physical version of Sproles. Peterson needs to be traded, even if you only get a 6th or a project player.

Thread Information