My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the 4 I think it ends up being;

5. Utah
    6. San Antonio
    7. OKC
    8. LAC
    I think it is very hard for the Spurs to win the same number of games as OKC or even the Clippers. It sure looks like we'll get the 8th place. The rodeo trip killed every realistic chance of doing better.
    I know we won 9 in a row and that is the problem, you can't keep winning in the NBA at that clip. Funny how people was talking abiut 4th seed and conference finals...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last 10 games, 9-1. The Spurs can go 7-3, 8-2 if lucky in their last 10. Potentially could be 16-4 in the last 20 games of the year coming off the 1-7 RRT. Every Spurs fan would take that in a heartbeat! Portland could fall with McCollum's injury. That Utah schedule is ridiculous! OKC is winning 5 games at the most. I think the Spurs are going to finish 6th or higher. OKC is going to be the 8th seed. Clippers will be 7th. Utah and Portland will fight for 4th and 5th. I think it will be Spurs vs Rockets 1st round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last 10 games, 9-1. The Spurs can go 7-3, 8-2 if lucky in their last 10. Potentially could be 16-4 in the last 20 games of the year coming off the 1-7 RRT. Every Spurs fan would take that in a heartbeat! Portland could fall with McCollum's injury. That Utah schedule is ridiculous! OKC is winning 5 games at the most. I think the Spurs are going to finish 6th or higher. OKC is going to be the 8th seed. Clippers will be 7th. Utah and Portland will fight for 4th and 5th. I think it will be Spurs vs Rockets 1st round.
    I’d prefer Nuggets but Houston it is. Durant vs Westbrook in the first round is must see television

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it is very hard for the Spurs to win the same number of games as OKC or even the Clippers. It sure looks like we'll get the 8th place. The rodeo trip killed every realistic chance of doing better.
    I know we won 9 in a row and that is the problem, you can't keep winning in the NBA at that clip. Funny how people was talking abiut 4th seed and conference finals...
    Actually if you look at OKCs schedule and the way that they’re playing right now it is very realistic to win more games than them. Probably won’t win more than the Clippers tho unless they just get worn out and lose focus since they’ve been putting so much effort into winning these close games recently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This next 2 games are very crucial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This next 2 games are very crucial.
    We are ed then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 seed here we come

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are ed then.

you want the rockets in the playoffs right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spread em, dubs going in dry, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers and Thunder win...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should be pretty much cemented into the 8th seed after these upcoming b2b losess against the Rockets and Celtics tbh. Clippers have a cakewalk schedule plus a coach that actually knows how to angle for favorable seeding during the last 10 games of a regular season.
    9 game winning streak just to fall back to 8th. but tanking is for clowns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BatManu20 might as well open that Game 1 thread vs Warriors already..

We all know we are getting our annual skull by a bored Dubs team..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right back down to earth....

I 100% guarantee that if avoiding the Warriors came down to 1 game, the Spurs would get their ing doors blown off just like every other time in the last 5 years...the softest ing team in the league when it comes to must win games.....

After a 4-0 ing from the real Warriors squad, at least you'll get the "it was a successful season anyways" from the PATFO fluffers....
    Seriously

In the last 5 years -- precisely since the season finale vs the Pelicans in 2015 -- you could argue that this team has lost about every swing game in both the regular season and playoffs bar maybe for Game 5 vs Rockets in 2017, which involved plenty of fluke like Danny dribbling and dunking on people..

Today they just crapped the bed in another big one..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden fcked us back down to 8th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 game winning streak, wins against some of the best teams in the league....and it all meant absolutely nothing because they couldn't win a game against the ing Miami Heat at home.

The softest ing team of the last 5 years with zero heart....and it starts with the coach who checked out years ago.......

I hope that fools gold streak was worth a 4-0 embarrassing sweep at the hands of the Warriors and losing several spots in the draft....pretty hilarious how re ed the Pop suckers on this sub continue to look time and time again tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 game winning streak, wins against some of the best teams in the league....and it all meant absolutely nothing because they couldn't win a game against the ing Miami Heat at home.

The softest ing team of the last 5 years with zero heart....and it starts with the coach who checked out years ago.......

I hope that fools gold streak was worth a 4-0 embarrassing sweep at the hands of the Warriors and losing several spots in the draft....pretty hilarious how re ed the Pop suckers on this sub continue to look time and time again tbh....
    But having a higher pick won’t mean anything in this draft, let’s just continue the playoff streak and have Pop bend over for Kerr for the 3rd year in a row

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But having a higher pick won’t mean anything in this draft, let’s just continue the playoff streak and have Pop bend over for Kerr for the 3rd year in a row
    It's embarrassing tbh, a board full of fans applauding Pop delighting in the fact he's about to get worked over by Golden State again..

Then the inevitable "it's just a game schtick", then ing retire and let somebody else who wants it coach.....

Maybe it's cuz it's SA and they are the only game in town so the fanbase will accept this loser mentality but it's crazy how soft this entire organization has been since 2014....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's embarrassing tbh, a board full of fans applauding Pop delighting in the fact he's about to get worked over by Golden State again..

Then the inevitable "it's just a game schtick", then ing retire and let somebody else who wants it coach.....

Maybe it's cuz it's SA and they are the only game in town so the fanbase will accept this loser mentality but it's crazy how soft this entire organization has been since 2014....
    The team even had Derrick white healthy for tonight’s game and still were trailing by double digits at halftime. The comeback was nice but in typical Spurs fashion they choked away another winnable road game. And typical Pop overrelying on that Forbes/Mills combo. Doesn’t bode well for a team that is suppose to be peaking. But I guess we went “toe to toe” with this loser Rockets team so that is a good enough season for some on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season was lost with the 1-7 RRT tbh. 9 game win streaks means jack in the grand scheme of things. What a waste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season was lost with the 1-7 RRT tbh. 9 game win streaks means jack in the grand scheme of things. What a waste.
    It was lost when Murray and White went down in the beginning of the year. Tough to start with a new group when 2 of your young prospects are out right away.

Considering all things, this has been a successful season. IMO. Especially since SO MANY people had us not making the playoffs this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team even had Derrick white healthy for tonight’s game and still were trailing by double digits at halftime. The comeback was nice but in typical Spurs fashion they choked away another winnable road game. And typical Pop overrelying on that Forbes/Mills combo. Doesn’t bode well for a team that is suppose to be peaking. But I guess we went “toe to toe” with this loser Rockets team so that is a good enough season for some on here.
    The game was virtually won until DeMoron decided to throw it away, as usual. Mills and Forbes played very well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously

In the last 5 years -- precisely since the season finale vs the Pelicans in 2015 -- you could argue that this team has lost about every swing game in both the regular season and playoffs bar maybe for Game 5 vs Rockets in 2017, which involved plenty of fluke like Danny dribbling and dunking on people..

Today they just crapped the bed in another big one..
    you ain't lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers just beat the Knicks.

Thread Information