Page 145 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4323
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Jamison is coming back
    why? he/overshow r major reasons the defense is turrible.......jamision constantly gets cooked 1v1 its why pk is forced to put a sfatey i 2 deep..........meanwhile overshow constantly takes the wrong gap & allows huge runs.............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas mods say tech leads for ewers & sark wats lsu transfer qb myles brennaan.........let the meltdown commence.........sark will vefired after next season...........

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Odds that banks flips hit commitment to Texas if christobal goes to Miami?!?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Odds that banks flips hit commitment to Texas if christobal goes to Miami?!?
    0.......aggy was the runner up

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    props Blake ewers is only the 2nd player ever with a prefect recruiting score of 1000........only vy is ahead of him........u r about to get a generational talent in lubbock...........will it work out better than the mahomes era?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess the benefit of Ewers going to Tech is that Sark gets recycled out that much faster.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    props Blake ewers is only the 2nd player ever with a prefect recruiting score of 1000........only vy is ahead of him........u r about to get a generational talent in lubbock...........will it work out better than the mahomes era?
    Mahomes would have won the Heisman if Tech didn't have literally the 119th worst defense at the time.

Honestly, I don't get my hopes up for anything any more until they are actually in uniform and producing results. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up at TCU or something either

texas mods say tech leads for ewers & sark wats lsu transfer qb myles brennaan.........let the meltdown commence.........sark will vefired after next season...........
    Texas mods of which site?

Haven't seen mods say that. Posters ("insiders") are saying that. Dude could be doing due diligence or getting his people hired somewhere else. But he is in fact in Lubbock today.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I guess the benefit of Ewers going to Tech is that Sark gets recycled out that much faster.
    peep zays new profile pic...........card/thompson have to be disgusted with the current players treating ewers like this.........

Last edited by playblair; 12-05-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    peep zays new profile pic...........card/thompson have to be disgusted with the current players treating ewers like this.........

I was thinking the same thing. That’s gotta suck. But, if the players are doing it then it’s pretty telling what the thoughts are on the current QB situation.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

This wouldn’t be an issue if both Casey and Hudson hadn’t done the equivalent of the bed ting scene in Trainspotting this season. Ewers may be a hired gun, but their play has led us here. And yes, I know “offensive line such blah blah blah”.

If QB jobs gets solidified, OLine should be good enough to win. We need a receiver(s). Casey and Hudson shouldn't feel slighted, if they win next year and we'll IF they get him to Texas. Seeming like a FIGHT with Tech for sure.

IT stating his dad is a business-man so trying to get Texas to s out some $EC recruiting schemes to get him.

IT reporting it was 3+ hour in-home visit on Friday night.

Texas lands commitment from former Oklahoma commit Kobie McKinzie, LB from Lubbock.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This wouldn’t be an issue if both Casey and Hudson hadn’t done the equivalent of the bed ting scene in Trainspotting this season. Ewers may be a hired gun, but their play has led us here. And yes, I know “offensive line such blah blah blah”.
    Which has to be under consideration for Ewers.
    That is the trouble with assigning blame to one position.
    There are plenty of problems.

Thus... Tech.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And Bijan staying...
    This makes me think there is some loyalty in a program.
    I hope he had the pro scouts say he needs another year.
    And if he starts to get pummeled like last season, he needs to take a seat and let Roschon take the beating.

RB commits should be fleeing unless we start to get transfers and commits for the OL. Its not just the QBs taking a pounding

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    wont make a difference..........the math checks out to 100k per player.........100k is chump change while aggies are paying 300k bagmen + legal nil............denver harris just elimnited texas & now aggy leads.........he went from eliminated aggy complete not returning their calls to leader.........aggy r the joneses now

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

texas fially flexig its huge cawk.........luv to see it Trill Clinton..........oline problems have been solved overnight

Good stuff ! Big weekend coming up ! Thank you !

“Word on the street is that first round draft pick-level NIL money is on the table for Quinn Ewers if he chooses Texas as his transfer destination. “
    That should be tough for tech to compete with

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    “Word on the street is that first round draft pick-level NIL money is on the table for Quinn Ewers if he chooses Texas as his transfer destination. “

I ing hate the fat that tweeted that.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Lol why wouldn't it be

Lol why wouldn't it be
    I got a grandson who just picked up a full ride on football scholly to Tech. He’s hoping Ewers goes there

Thread Information