Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I did that once and all I got was....

all my trophies..."you bought those at a yardsale"

all my books and music..."those aren't yours"

Look, I get it, ok? Being I know all this stuff I do and am by far and away the most knowledgeble poster in ST it's real important that I be a pedo, short, fat, ugly, smell.

No way am I taking the time to take pictures of me doing anything because all I will get is..."ok ok so who is that guy" I don't look anything like a 66 year old guy, I can pass for late 40's (whole family like that). So I can see how it could be.."that isn't you".

So it.
    This cop out again?

For the tenth ing time...it's easy as to identify yourself...you're just an old, fat fraud. I have a video right now that I can post that can be authenticated by posters here that know me outside of this place.

You agreed to this with me then when the got real you panicked and start trying to find an out. So from here on out, don't bother trying to come at me saying like "A little like you calling anyone anything", because I've got the nuts to back up my claims and all you have is a huge ing gut to rest your laptop on while you pound out fake ass claims about your life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    burn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This cop out again?

For the tenth ing time...it's easy as to identify yourself...you're just an old, fat fraud. I have a video right now that I can post that can be authenticated by posters here that know me outside of this place.

You agreed to this with me then when the got real you panicked and start trying to find an out. So from here on out, don't bother trying to come at me saying like "A little like you calling anyone anything", because I've got the nuts to back up my claims and all you have is a huge ing gut to rest your laptop on while you pound out fake ass claims about your life.

old ass pedo owned again

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This cop out again?

Wrong as you always are.

I know for a fact because I did post a picture of me benching 425 on another site long ago that it will be.."bull , that's not you". And when I posted pictures of my trophies, books, music, it was.."those aren't yours". I say.."I'm no pedo"..and it's.."yes you are". So it's pretty obvious it's real important that I'm a little wimpy pedo dumb as a rock, so why bother with it? I learned my lesson.

And, if ya want me to talk to you differently then grow the up and stop acting like a little punk, got it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

old ass pedo owned again
    You do wander around in a netherworld of your own making don't ya little man?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    he burned ya, man

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This cop out again?

damn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Whats wrong with this little FREAK....suck cherry boy!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Other than s ches and physicals, I've never been to a doctor. Never really been sick/hurt.

I take it back, I did need some wax build up removed from an ear. So there I sit in the chair thinking this doctor had some cool gizmo tailor made for this, nope....he was going to simply dig it out. So there I am squirming around with my eyes closed with..ouch, ouch, OUCH!!! as he dug around in there. Then he stops, I open my eyes and there stands this cute little nurse who has seen all that.....
    ^ Coded Pedo language....read between the lines of admission....I've watched a lot of soap operas and read some fantasy novels in my lifetime (like 50 Shades of Black) and I know a sex confession when I hear one....his example of visiting a Dr. Is really a Pedo experience he's masking....the signs are all there.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This cop out again?

You have a video of Avante?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You have a video of Avante?
    He was bragging about his weight lifting exploits and I challenged him to provide a video of him bench pressing the weight he claimed he could. I told him I would provide the same, since I knew I was do enting a personal best that week. I made the video and sent it to mrsmaalox and told him to pay up. He welched and has been ducking it ever since.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was bragging about his weight lifting exploits and I challenged him to provide a video of him bench pressing the weight he claimed he could. I told him I would provide the same, since I knew I was do enting a personal best that week. I made the video and sent it to mrsmaalox and told him to pay up. He welched and has been ducking it ever since.

So now your pussy is all sore. Get over it fatso.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ...really...from a guy with 60k posts on a Naruto forum?

Just shut the up. You walk around this forum with a big ing "kick me" sign on your back. You don't have room to talk to anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol naruto

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Actually Trill the mods are childish, petty, and very insecure....too bad Kori handed over the reins...to the likes of Slomo....seems he learned nothing..nada, zero, zilch from her on how to not be a petty egotistical grandstanding baby....

They moderate like that have no lives and what a shocker they are devoid of personality and good common sense....Kori was truly special...I enjoyed her every moment I had her....;--) these new breed of boys have esteem issues

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He ed your mom and died of AIDS.
    Congrats
    U just made my list

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    listed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

old ass pedo owned again

Yes
    Wow
    U r making a brilliant contribution here son
    Up ur game or leave

Thread Information