Post Count
    Win $25

Guess timvp's grade of Pop tonight.
    -------------------------------------------

B+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. We need a high-potential draft pick really, really, badly. Someone with more natural ability. The guys have to work too hard to get shots that come easier for most other teams, right now.
    Why? So they can sit on the ing bench behind Patty, Beli, and Forbes?

The young talent isn't the problem, it's the stubborn who is holding them back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win $25

B+

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be frank, I’ve started thinking that I enjoy watching Hawks play. It’s nice to see someone do something useful like, don’t know, HIT A SHOT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guy, I think you care more about a successful season than most of the players on the team and Pop do at this point. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. We need a high-potential draft pick really, really, badly. Someone with more natural ability. The guys have to work too hard to get shots that come easier for most other teams, right now.
    It should have happened sooner, but I'm rooting for it nonethless.

, let's speed up the process and blow the team up completely. Everyone except the White, Murray, and Lonnie are expendable. Might as well since LMA looks washed, and DD looks like the same old DumbMar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Gregg has his exceptional FIBA coaching performance to hang his hat on. Can't take that World Cub medal from him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was sweating it out at halftime vs the Warriors with Crater at the helm.
    I've been slamming 1H bets against the Spurs since I saw Pop's rotation to start the year. It's gonna be easy ing money for a while until Vegas catches up with his bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win $25

B+

As long as Wombat and Beli get B’s, tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    said it before the preseason even started... spurs were dead on arrival to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    teams got a winning record... say what you will but as long as he keeps winning and takes the team to the playoffs. can't really question that.. I'm not gonna root for us to lose just to spite him. tonight was on him though
    I don't ever root against the Spurs.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    78 - 70 Marco Belinelli enters the game for Patty Mills
    Lonnie was on the bench to watch it all unfold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop continues to put the team at a physical disadvantage, as if it would teach this bunch of unresisting players (aside from the clear absence of high-qi players, which has always been the hallmark of spurs) is really bizarre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 wins against lottery teams and another team on a b2b.

We killing these s tonight my guy
    And only one of those wins was dominant and it was against some scrubs named Jordan Poole and Paschal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually hate the popovich bashing but seriously..... Wtf. If you are not going to play white and murray together at least have one constantly on the floor. Mills guarding young was awful. A backcourt of mills and Forbes? Riding Marco all the way to defeat?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop looks done. An engaged coach is not playing Marco EVER. Patty Mills guarding Trey Young was a true chefs kiss to this game.

When Murray is off minute restrictions and this is still going on, sign me up for the Pop gotta go bandwagon. If
    your not rolling out a White/Murray backcourt for spurts you should be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is just as much to blame, tbh.
    I think I did throw Pop under the bus too. The perimeter D is just not good and it seems like only a couple of guys on the want to get in front of their man and compete on the defensive end. I don't see the talent out there and DeRozan and Aldridge are not going to get any better - only worse as time goes by. Turn the page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? So they can sit on the ing bench behind Patty, Beli, and Forbes?

The young talent isn't the problem, it's the stubborn who is holding them back.
    Yep. An infusion of new talent needs to begin at the top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GNSFs and the Sniffers getting everything they believed about Pop go down the ing drain got me feeling....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the game but read some and looked at box score. How much longer is Beli going to be here? This is embarrassing. You know who can take his place for all I care....Melo. Vince Carter was better than Beli. I hate Melo but f me might as well burn gloriously.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guy, I think you care more about a successful season than most of the players on the team and Pop do at this point. Lol
    I just understand it's a process. The big 3 never repeated. They hit the peak, missed and built and hit the peak again. I don't think this team can win a le and I don't think DD especially and to a lesser extent LMA are pieces you want to build around but my hope is for the development of Murray, White, Lonnie etc and in that regard it's just about getting them to a point where they are ready to carry a team. I feel LMA and DD are redundant. You only need one. They both do the same thing and perform the same way in the playoffs. LMA is a skill set that's a lot harder to find so you hope they let DD walk this off season and keep LMA. You can't let DD walk though if the youth aren't ready. So our focus should be on the development of the youth tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF happened? I stepped out to run an errand real quick and the Hawks drop 38 in the 4th? Spurms, what a clown show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are a playoff team and more fun if Pop just does the right things. It’s right there. Murray and White need minutes and Beli needs to be out of the rotation. Lonnie and Caroll need to fight for minutes.

It’s not a great team even with that but it will be more fun and best shot at playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF happened? I stepped out to run an errand real quick and the Hawks drop 38 in the 4th? Spurms, what a clown show.
    we're watching the old man get Jerry Sloan'd outta the league, rob. Get the in here!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won’t matter if the spurs get a high draft pick. Lonnie was what 18th or 19th can’t remember and he is riding the pine for belli a 9 percent 3 point shooter. Lonnie will demand a trade soon. Atleast he should. He is to big of a talent to be treated like thks

Thread Information