My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Patty for Lonnie. OK.
    Gregg is the smartest man in the room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie starting in place of Forbes is the easiest way to improve this team, therefore it will never happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at CP3 calling a screen to have the best defensive PG in the league switched on him

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess who's the only Spurs player with 0 points, but 3rd highest in minutes played
    Forbes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes and Mills 2 of our 3 pt shooters drag the 3pt% down today. Aldridge had such gd shooting mechanic, wish he shoots more 3s rather than fade away long 2s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your pics are magnificent hehehe
    Glad you approve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RJ? David West?
    Maybe a little but still not to the level of Forbes by far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Forbes doesn't play this is a 20 point game. Dude has no business on an NBA court when his shot isn't automatic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie starting in place of Forbes is the easiest way to improve this team, therefore it will never happen
    Lonnie not getting 27 minutes in any game is a ing crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god dammit i hate bryn forbes. has this got EVER taken a single charge in his career??
    Nope he’d rather get away from the picture protecting the back of his head. Such a chicken . If thatvwas Mills, that was a charge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Ferguson steal and dunk was a picture perfect example of how Forbes only gives fake spacing.

Because Ferguson didn't think twice about collapsing on the DeRozan drive, leaving Forbes and getting the steal and score.

Because nobody gives a damn about Forbes and his fake spacing. The sag right off him anyway. Ferguson didn't care that he was leaving Forbes open to a pass from DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the first half. Anything of interest? Looks like our guys are playing well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at Hill Country Fare Aron Baynes behind Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you hear Sean a while ago? "I didn't like that play, because Bryn isn't really a point guard."

Forbes is only good for one thing. Except when he isn't.
    Yea. He basically said someone needs to go help his ass out because he can’t freaking dribble. Wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth, and that's what's so frustrating about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a way, Little Engine That Could sucking so bad might be a good thing. It's the only way Pop will demote him to the 10 mpg role he was always meant to have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically Forbes is only good for the occasional 3 point streakiness? He can’t even bring the ball up the court one on one, and he sure as cant play D. Spurs are playing a lot better as of late, but time and again I see Bryn play and my eye test tells me that he isn’t really an NBA level talent.
    That's exactly why Pop plays him. It's about Pop proving that he can turn scrubs into NBA players and rewarding their hard work. It's a given that he will start until the season is over and the Spurs will likely resign him unless he's getting a ridiculous offer from somebody else.
    Carroll could start over him and the team would be better immediately. Walker starting would be even better, but there's just no way Forbes drops out of the rotation entirely. If the team can play 0.500 ball with Forbes starting that's ok with Pop. He won't look to improve the team one bit and if he does it will be at PF, but never SG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is literally the 3rd most played player on the team, literally insane you can’t make this up.
    I guess floor spacing is the only argument you can make in defense of his being out there, but if he isn’t hitting shots I can’t freaking believe Pop doesn’t yank him because the damage he does to team defense. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Walker taking Forbes' SG slot is the long play for Gregg down the stretch. He just needs to see enough progression from Walker, enough to justify that switch.
    In Walker's bench place you then take the dust off Carroll, or even give Marco run when needed. Forbes is banished to the 12th man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the first half. Anything of interest? Looks like our guys are playing well.
    Lonnie, Poeltl, and White good. Forbes very bad again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie, Poeltl, and White good. Forbes very bad again.
    Thanks bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA League pass just showed the best plays of the decade and Ray's shot ing made it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco losing his minutes somehow increased the badness from Forbes to compensate.

It's like NBA Highlander only with bad players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Walker taking Forbes' SG slot is the long play for Gregg down the stretch. He just needs to see enough progression from Walker, enough to justify that switch.
    In Walker's bench place you then take the dust off Carroll, or even give Marco run when needed. Forbes is banished to the 12th man.
    That is logical thinking, not Popovich thinking. In Pop's mind Bryn's hard work for 3 years has earned him a starting spot. He won't lose that spot to a sop re who's the 10th man off the bench. It took 30 games for Walker to even play over Beli, how long do you think would it take for Forbes to fall out of the rotation? He would have to score 30 points on our own basket or knock out a referee for Pop to do that

Thread Information