Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol all you pussies in this thread that cry foul over those who cherish their freedoms while yall mocked them just to cry foul again while always moving the goal posts in order to pat yourselves on the back. you leftys are the weak links of our, and any, society.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many babies died while Obama was POTUS?

Answer: a lot

How much money did Planned Parenthood funnel to the DNC?

How many babies have died while Trump is POTUS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol all you pussies in this thread that cry foul over those who cherish their freedoms while yall mocked them just to cry foul again while always moving the goal posts in order to pat yourselves on the back. you leftys are the weak links of our, and any, society.
    Yeah, you're the strong one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 more weeks they will show you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll cop to ignorance. I never thought much about it until we had a widespread airborne disease here.

There's little doubt masking protects other people from getting infected by me, I'll probably wear a mask anytime I feel sick or have a cold.

Personal knowledge and awareness of things scientific evolve over time, there's no shame in changing one's mind.
    But you won't continue to wear it when you're "asymptomatic"? That's irresponsible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you're the strong one.
    Cause real men have half-tats.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't think anyone has an excuse to not recognize this as a scam at this point.

Holdouts like DMC and hater need to come to terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Trump's government.
    Thanks for taking the bait. That's from the UK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't think anyone has an excuse to not recognize this as a scam at this point.

Holdouts like DMC and hater need to come to terms.
    My career is in science and facts. I cannot buy into the notion that the virus is a scam. Sure, some of the hand wringing over it is hyperbole and intentional since this is an election year, and those who participate in it are pieces of with few redeeming qualities, but that has no bearing on the facts of the virus.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My career is in science and facts. I cannot buy into the notion that the virus is a scam. Sure, some of the hand wringing over it is hyperbole and intentional since this is an election year, and those who participate in it are pieces of with few redeeming qualities, but that has no bearing on the facts of the virus.
    The fact is it's just one of many run-of-the-mill viruses for which shutdowns and panic mode is not merited.
    People are lemmings in the final analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you won't continue to wear it when you're "asymptomatic"? That's irresponsible.
    I didn't say that, you were asking about what I intend to do, what I would do in the future.

For the present I mask up in enclosed areas always, until COVID-19 passes from hysterical misery into everyday unhappiness, may it be so someday.

I try to be mindful of coughing and sneezing. I'm not perfect in this regard, sneezing and coughing are sometimes involuntary.

I try to avoid close talking and raising my voice, though it is sometimes vexing to speak from behind a mask. If I have to raise my voice, I try not to speak directly at people.

You can't prevent harm absolutely, but you can do certain things to mitigate risk.

You can also not worry about it. As ever, caring is optional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for taking the bait. That's from the UK
    Ok, Boris's government.

We're about to pass the UK on the tiest government response to COVID list in a few weeks. Be proud of your Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say that, you were asking about what I intend to do, what I would do in the future.

For the present I mask up in enclosed areas always, until COVID-19 passes from hysterical misery into everyday unhappiness, may it be so someday.

I try to be mindful of coughing and sneezing. I'm not perfect in this regard, sneezing and coughing are sometimes involuntary.

I try to avoid close talking and raising my voice, though it is sometimes vexing to speak from behind a mask. If I have to raise my voice, I try not to speak directly at people.

You can't prevent harm absolutely, but you can do certain things to mitigate risk.

Will you generally be wearing a mask at all times in enclosed spaces around other people for all futurity?

Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol cry. Covid has been over for months. Keep ignoring math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, Boris's government.

We're about to pass the UK on the tiest government response to COVID list in a few weeks. Be proud of your Trump.
    You're an idiot, easily led though your own confirmation bias to just about any conclusion I deem interesting enough to bait you into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact is it's just one of many run-of-the-mill viruses for which shutdowns and panic mode is not merited.
    People are lemmings in the final analysis.
    But this isn't news. The toilet paper fiasco is not new, it happens with ice and gas even a thousand miles away from any report of a tropical storm brewing. People pretend to give a about each other when there's no risk, but as soon as the clouds darken it's every man for himself. I feel like being conservative just means I acknowledge that's the case and I don't feel the desire to pretend otherwise. It wasn't solely those on the right who panicked and hoarded. It's human nature. Admitting it and living your life under that truth, imo, is better than LARPing as a different creature during easy times and reverting during a crisis. The people who will risk their safety and well being to help others in a crisis mostly have no political agenda in the process, and aren't pinned down based on their leanings. They can however be distinguished by their ability to help, since those on the right are more often prepared to help while those on the left are not. The flooding in Houston is a prime example. Regular people with equipment for flooding rescued a lot of people without checking their voting records.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cause real men have half-tats.

What's a half-tat?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But this isn't news. The toilet paper fiasco is not new, it happens with ice and gas even a thousand miles away from any report of a tropical storm brewing. People pretend to give a about each other when there's no risk, but as soon as the clouds darken it's every man for himself. I feel like being conservative just means I acknowledge that's the case and I don't feel the desire to pretend otherwise. It wasn't solely those on the right who panicked and hoarded. It's human nature. Admitting it and living your life under that truth, imo, is better than LARPing as a different creature during easy times and reverting during a crisis.
    I don't blame people for initially trusting the government. I think human nature is to trust authority. And it may be the human condition to not then be skeptical; but I will point this out because, well...

Certainly the people in power take advantage of all these weak-minded people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame people for initially trusting the government. I think human nature is to trust authority. And it may be the human condition to not then be skeptical; but I will point this out because, well...

Certainly the people in power take advantage of all these weak-minded people.
    Of course they will take advantage of weak people, that's why they spend their own money and time to get and keep the power to do so. There are too many players for it to be a concerted effort. The world cannot agree on anything, cannot collaborate well for anything, and our own government is historically inept and cannot even avoid leaks from closed hearings. The US has the benefit of greed on it's side, meaning people in power will not share with even each other, they'll back stab each other and leak to the press if it improves their position on the chess board. There cannot be a massive conspiracy because of this, it won't benefit everyone equally. The real shenanigans are happening on Wall Street with the large movements and 401Ks being used to buoy the market while private investors take profits and manipulate the market. They control it both ways, and the money difference comes from the losses the average American takes. Wealth is making its way up at an astronomical rate, it's important to be as close to that top group as possible or be left in the dust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you generally be wearing a mask at all times in enclosed spaces around other people for all futurity?

Yes or no.
    Of course not.

It's unrealistic to expect people to mask themselves at all times.

Do you think it's unrealistic to request that people wear masks when there's an unusually dangerous airborne disease spreading?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not.

Do you think it's unrealistic to request that people wear masks when there's an unusually dangerous airborne disease spreading?
    The CDC, surgeon general and Fauci thought so.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they will take advantage of weak people, that's why they spend their own money and time to get and keep the power to do so. There are too many players for it to be a concerted effort. The world cannot agree on anything, cannot collaborate well for anything, and our own government is historically inept and cannot even avoid leaks from closed hearings. The US has the benefit of greed on it's side, meaning people in power will not share with even each other, they'll back stab each other and leak to the press if it improves their position on the chess board. There cannot be a massive conspiracy because of this, it won't benefit everyone equally. The real shenanigans are happening on Wall Street with the large movements and 401Ks being used to buoy the market while private investors take profits and manipulate the market. They control it both ways, and the money difference comes from the losses the average American takes. Wealth is making its way up at an astronomical rate, it's important to be as close to that top group as possible or be left in the dust.
    That is how it works. But the people have more power than you think. Like FDR allegedly told the wealth class, you have to give something or they'll take it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC, surgeon general and Fauci thought so.
    They changed their tune, they know better now.

Do you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not.

Thanks for admitting that the COVID response has been absurd.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's always a dangerous airborne disease spreading, blakehole. But you already admitted it's ridiculous to have people wearing a mask at all times to guard against it.

Thread Information