Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3732
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how do you not have spurs homer on ignore

sh and boutons are the most slam dunk ignore decisions among the left leaning people on this board
    Wanna bet? tee, hee.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how do you not have spurs homer on ignore

sh and boutons are the most slam dunk ignore decisions among the left leaning people on this board
    I don't have him on ignore I just ignore him 99% of the time. His meltdowns are too funny to not be able to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have him on ignore I just ignore him 99% of the time. His meltdowns are too funny to not be able to see.
    fair.

thanks to nono's tool, i dont even get those "this post is blocked because user is on your ignore list" blocks anymore. strongly recommend

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA : “clutches pearls - OMG -Biden looked at his watch!”

TSA: Trump attempts a coup and his supporters attack the US capitol resulting in over 1,000 assaults on peace officers : “gee- i think ill disappear to south korea and tell people so korea has zero internet!”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA: Trump attempts a coup and his supporters attack the US capitol resulting in over 1,000 assaults on peace officers : “gee- i think ill disappear to south korea and tell people so korea has zero internet!”

case in point

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    DEbunked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Who can reply?
    People @dpfunke follows or mentioned can reply"

these gots

"Daniel Funke
    @dpfunke
    Checking facts + covering misinfo
    @USATODAY"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA: Trump attempts a coup and his supporters attack the US capitol resulting in over 1,000 assaults on peace officers : “gee- i think ill disappear to south korea and tell people so korea has zero internet!

Been in Korea for a few months for work and just got back from the hospital last week after getting Arthroplasty for two severely ruptured discs. I see nothing has changed here.
    Spurs Homer, you forgot the part of surgery keeping him from posting about the insurrection.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer, you forgot the part of surgery keeping him from posting about the insurrection.
    You forgot the part where I stopped posting here a month before January 6th.

I've got a baby 5 days past her due date so I'll be taking another leave of absence very soon. Having another surgery and getting arthroplasty done on my L5 as well but holding off on that until my wife is feeling better after giving birth.
    Can't wait to see what stories you'll come up this time with me not posting here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what stories you'll come up this time with me not posting here
    The pussies here do the same to me while claiming they'd come kick my ass after doxxing my shop but guess what... I haven't had one of those pussies show their face yet. I could l8stall the ass males of ST but what's the point; they know who they are. Petty ing pussy ass "men".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely nobody:

Trump supporters:

If that Orange Menace gets re-elected in 224

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t you know that hospitals have zero internet?

bwahahahahahahahaha!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The pussies here do the same to me while claiming they'd come kick my ass after doxxing my shop but guess what... I haven't had one of those pussies show their face yet. I could l8stall the ass males of ST but what's the point; they know who they are. Petty ing pussy ass "men".
    They said the same thing about me. They never showed up on the front porch, just a 3-year subscription to Jet Magazine and a pair of black crotch-less panties/with tag for the wife from Dillards. I put the Jet Magazine in the ter for reading and the crotch-less panties on the eBay.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    3/5/22

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Trump supporters:
    wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nobody:

Trump supporters:

Wtf

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot the part where I stopped posting here a month before January 6th.

I've got a baby 5 days past her due date so I'll be taking another leave of absence very soon. Having another surgery and getting arthroplasty done on my L5 as well but holding off on that until my wife is feeling better after giving birth.
    Disk replacement? I had sciatica from last August intermittently until June, hope it helps. I finally got a really good PT and it made a huge difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t you know that hospitals have zero internet?

bwahahahahahahahaha!
    Wonder if anything interesting will happen while he has no internet?

Far-right extremist groups planning to attend September rally at Capitol: AP

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that far-right extremist groups including members of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are planning to attend a rally at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., later this month.

Citing three sources who requested anonymity, the AP reported the rallygoers intend to demand "justice" for hundreds of people incarcerated on a variety of charges for breaching the Capitol on Jan. 6 in protest of the 2020 presidential election results.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...pt-18-rally-ap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nobody:

Trump supporters:

“This happened last time!”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Disk replacement? I had sciatica from last August intermittently until June, hope it helps. I finally got a really good PT and it made a huge difference.
    Yes disk replacement. Recently had 2 discs replaced in my cervical spine and am now going to have 1 disc replaced in my lumbar by the same surgeon. I'm past the point of PT and tired of anti-inflammatorys/pain killers/capsi patches/ice etc. Arthroplasty isn't a very common surgery here in the US and they'll still try to push a fusion but I'm glad I found the surgeon I did as he does more of disk replacements than any other surgeon in Southern California aside from the Navy surgeons. With my cervical surgery I walked out of the hospital on my own in less than 24 hours and golfed pain free two weeks later. Recovery with the lumbar will be a bit more difficult and I won't be able to golf for a month but am really looking forward to not dealing with pain on a daily basis. My neck is as good as new now and I have full range of motion unlike what I'd have if I'd have gotten a fusion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes disk replacement. Recently had 2 discs replaced in my cervical spine and am now going to have 1 disc replaced in my lumbar by the same surgeon. I'm past the point of PT and tired of anti-inflammatorys/pain killers/capsi patches/ice etc. Arthroplasty isn't a very common surgery here in the US and they'll still try to push a fusion but I'm glad I found the surgeon I did as he does more of disk replacements than any other surgeon in Southern California aside from the Navy surgeons. With my cervical surgery I walked out of the hospital on my own in less than 24 hours and golfed pain free two weeks later. Recovery with the lumbar will be a bit more difficult and I won't be able to golf for a month but am really looking forward to not dealing with pain on a daily basis. My neck is as good as new now and I have full range of motion unlike what I'd have if I'd have gotten a fusion.
    And yet still you leave me out on the street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having military bases in an ally country is not the same as our drones and planes doing missions in a non ally country

Holy
    the hater's moving the goalposts special. Now it's "doing missions". Holy

We do 'missions' in a lot of countries we're not at war with, including most recently Iraq and Somalia.

Again, gather your thoughts on what you're trying to say, then we can discuss it.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, good luck. My dad and stepmom both had the neck fusion. The cut through the front of the neck was the most disturbing part to me.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My invitation is always open but you'd prefer to hide behind the confines of your ty motel 6 tattoo shop

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nice, good luck. My dad and stepmom both had the neck fusion. The cut through the front of the neck was the most disturbing part to me.
    Appreciate it. My cervical surgery went through the front of my neck as well. Lumber will go through my stomach. Not the way in I would have imagined for either.

Thread Information