Post Count
    lol

Some con uous absences today

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too busy licking their hurt asses.

Fuzzy is probably writing long, Avante-esque tirades, except with a thesaurus next to him.

He just wasn't smart as he thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too busy licking their hurt asses.

Fuzzy is probably writing long, Avante-esque tirades, except with a thesaurus next to him.

He just wasn't smart as he thought.
    Fuzzy britches is penning a limp wristed SJW version of St Crispin's Day speech. In his version the SJWs are the ones in bed considering their manhoods to be curses upon their loins, opting instead to defer to the vaginas of the home to fight the rising tide. Women are equals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted in this thread already and discussed the outcome already. Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? Maybe one day you will try and show that the word choice is wrong as opposed to whine over a word in English.

All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre anti-intellectual. I get it as does everyone else.

PS - Such newspapers are written for the LCD ie simpletons. Its why they almost never put more than three sentences in a paragraph and keep the diction at an elementary school level.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 11-10-2016 at 01:48 AM. Reason: for the nitpicker who can do no better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted in this thread already and discussed the outcome already. Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre antillectual. I get it as does everyone else.

PS - Such newspapers are written for the LCD ie simpletons. Its why they almost never put more than three sentences in a paragraph and keep the diction at an elementary school level.
    Unlike the Economist owned by the Rothchilds, friends of the Clintons.

Are you sulking to some Alanis Morrisette right now, and smoking cloves?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike the Economist owned by the Rothchilds, friends of the Clintons.

Are you sulking to some Alanis Morrisette right now, and smoking cloves?
    Way to date yourself, dim.

Still haven't established editorial nor executive control in the least. You still haven't even touched that line of reasoning.

It's typical with you. It's like when you tried discussing the genetic basis for race and melted down when I pointed out haplogroups destroy notions of geneity to see you only repeat your initial arguments like you do here. You're as pseudo-intellectual as it gets.

I can bring up old too. Apparently my memory is a lot better than yours.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you dimwits need to make up your mind. Do I reuse the same multisyllables that you keep a running tab on or do I need a thesaurus? Maybe one day you will try and show that the word choice is wrong as opposed to whine over a word in English.

All that line of diatribe conveys is that the one bleating it doesn't read anything more advanced than their local newspaper. Youre antillectual. I get it as does everyone else.

Get over yourself. You were never as smart as you try and make yourself believe. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, your denial will suffice as tears.

You have to eat after everything you said, and you know you do. You're a disgusting individual, along with the slight majority, that pushed for a disgusting individual to continue the same disgusting practices of her disgusting predecessor. The corruption was so blatant and obvious, it cost her the election.

Now pretentious tools like you have to take your medicine. You were wrong with who you were siding with because...wait for it....wait for it...YOU ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
    Synonyms: Idiot, tool, moron, dummy, Leftist, hypocrite

Either way, you get some consideration for only hiding most of the time. Enjoy those bon bons and sore ass, pal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get over yourself. You were never as smart as you try and make yourself believe. You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, your denial will suffice as tears.

You have to eat after everything you said, and you know you do. You're a disgusting individual, along with the slight majority, that pushed for a disgusting individual to continue the same disgusting practices of her disgusting predecessor. The corruption was so blatant and obvious, it cost her the election.

Now pretentious tools like you have to take your medicine. You were wrong with who you were siding with because...wait for it....wait for it...YOU ARE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
    Synonyms: Idiot, tool, moron, dummy, Leftist, hypocrite

Either way, you get some consideration for only hiding most of the time. Enjoy those bon bons and sore ass, pal.
    What an insecure dip you are.

Every single time that this is pulled by people it is obvious that it is not about how smart I think I am. Instead, it's about your intelligence relative to mine. I repeatedly point out to people that is why I act that the way that I do. I try to goad people into argument.

People that are actually smart try and compete on merit and show me up that way. That is what I go for. Then you have the simpleton that does the intellectual Gotcha! backbiting like we see you doing here. I have pointed this out repeatedly yet here you are as blithe as ever.

Further, if you are going to point out how someone is stupid like I am doing here with you it helps to point out why. Trying to score points on individual points of fact is the sure sign of a simpleton. Go belabor it some more. Wait, you don't even have that.

You accomplished nothing with Trump winning. Your braindead tribalist mindset thinks you did obviously but you didn't.

Moreso when the polls started getting closer in the last two weeks trending towards Trump, I was pointing out to MannyIsGod that while demographics were changing, that didn't necessarily make 538 wrong. I find keeping an open mind as opposed to feigning certainty is the way to go.

Would have I preferred Trump not win? Sure but that is beside the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fluffy

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You accomplished nothing with Trump winning. Your braindead tribalist mindset thinks you did obviously but you didn't.

The last time the GOP had this much power nationally was 88 years ago. We also have the majority of state governorships. And the Supreme Court is ours for the next couple decades. But keep telling yourself that we didn't accomplish anything

The Trump Train revived the GOP when it was in danger of total irrelevance. And we just destroyed the Democratic Party. We didn't just win, we thoroughly dominated politics in this country. And your ass is still too hurt to admit it and give us credit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The last time the GOP had this much power nationally was 88 years ago. We also have the majority of state governorships. And the Supreme Court is ours for the next couple decades. But keep telling yourself that we didn't accomplish anything

The Trump Train revived the GOP when it was in danger of total irrelevance. And we just destroyed the Democratic Party. We didn't just win, we thoroughly dominated politics in this country. And your ass is still too hurt to admit it and give us credit.
    I think you are assuming unity that may not be there.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you are assuming unity that may not be there.
    Absolutely.

Not to mention the fact that we really don't know what the Donald will actually say and do. The Democrats have had huge problems with the separation of powers when they ran the show.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nice to see that I am rent free in your dim heads when I couldn't gaf about you.
    you are supposed to stop right there if you don't give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are supposed to stop right there if you don't give a . [/COLOR]
    We have an audience, dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to date yourself, dim.

Still haven't established editorial nor executive control in the least. You still haven't even touched that line of reasoning.

It's typical with you. It's like when you tried discussing the genetic basis for race and melted down when I pointed out haplogroups destroy notions of geneity to see you only repeat your initial arguments like you do here. You're as pseudo-intellectual as it gets.

I can bring up old too. Apparently my memory is a lot better than yours.
    All your posturing without parsimony in hopes of appearing smarter than you are has gotten you nowhere. Your arguments are always obtuse and void of critical thinking. You remind me of that got on Good Will Hunting who loved to plagiarize his takes. I've said before you're a SJW version of Wild Cobra.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh sweet, kind, warm, delicious irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He donated his spirit to the Podesta kitchen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol he got less votes than romney or even mccain. he's just lucky hillary is a ty candidate who got a horrible turnout

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Manny come save me

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lol he got less votes than romney or even mccain. he's just lucky hillary is a ty candidate who got a horrible turnout
    He won. Romney and McCain lost. End of story.

And it's not like Obama was any better of an opponent. He didn't even have the legendary Clinton machine behind him.

Thread Information