My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any cultural reason why they love watching fake drama and wrestling? They even take lenghts explaining why this guy will win and evaluate their technical abilities as if that would matter?

They know its fake and not true but why do they continue to act like its justifyable..just like invading a country with zero WMD and lying but somehow justifying it and acting like they have the moral ground.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Blacks and Hispanics both make up a significant percentage of the WWE's fanbase:

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/J...n-avidity.aspx

Also, the most popular markets for the WWE include liberal cities like Memphis, New Orleans, Birmingham, and St. Louis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do people like watching marvel/DC movies and talking about how two characters would fair in a fight between one another? Don't they know it's fake?

People pretend WWE is real because it makes it more fun to watch and talk about, tbh. I haven't really watched in a long time, but last time I watched it was a very patriotic show so that may be why it's popular with the republican states.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Of course it's fake,,,Americans wouldn't have it any other way."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any cultural reason why they love watching fake drama and wrestling? They even take lenghts explaining why this guy will win and evaluate their technical abilities as if that would matter?

They know its fake and not true but why do they continue to act like its justifyable..just like invading a country with zero WMD and lying but somehow justifying it and acting like they have the moral ground.
    LOLZY. I LOVE when people try and make fun of people who watch wrestling due to their own insecurities. It's no different than mos that watch gy movies like Starwars or Star Trek or gay comic movies. Or the gots that play video games or any other got trend like Pokemon or anything you like that can be deemed gy by anyone else.

It's all about the subjective suspension of disbelief that enables people to enjoy whatever it is they enjoy, you unmanly got man who is objectively insecure to the point he has to make a random thread to attack people who watch wrestling, which brings in over 60 million global viewers weekly. You can't even stereotype correctly. The NORTHEAST is the biggest hotbed of WWE fans in the nation, you twit.

Either way, OP is a got. Making fun of wrestling fans, or any fanbase of fake - movies, tv (I personally don't watch gy Zombie shows or mideval type like GoT (see what I did there?)) etc. is for little kids, or dip gots like Ap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably should let the forum pedo handle this one. He's a big fan. Avante

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    something about watching buff half naked dudes in their tight underwear grab on each other helps them relieve the tension of being a closet and having to slander s all the time, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolzy??? Now that's some gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I bet Shane McMahon's first thought after this was thank god it's fake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canada loves wrestling. As does Japan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story line is obviously fake. Impact of the actual event, real.

But, I think they affinity for the sport seems to resonate across a poor, and possibly uneducated demographic if I were to guess. I mean, when I was a kid I watched it, but not that I'm older I find it ridiculous. I don't dislike it, but I find it laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story line is obviously fake. Impact of the actual event, real.

But, I think they affinity for the sport seems to resonate across a poor, and possibly uneducated demographic if I were to guess. I mean, when I was a kid I watched it, but not that I'm older I find it ridiculous. I don't dislike it, but I find it laughable.
    By this logic, you should find movies ridiculous and laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By this logic, you should find movies ridiculous and laughable.
    For the overwhelming vast majority of movies I do. Thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Shane McMahon's first thought after this was thank god it's fake

That is packed.

The sons? Seriously

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

excellent thread

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Back in the day the WWF was a Northeastern promotion based out of Connecticut and MSG. The red-state hillbillies who loved rasslin' were all about the old NWA, they had no use for the WWF.

Thread Information