My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has already signed into law the relief will which deferred payroll taxes to 2021. Now he's saying that only if he's re-elected, he will completely forgive those deferred taxes.

Bribery.

(also gutting those taxes is only going to hurt social security/medicare, so he's basically bribing people for votes while he's ing them over anyway)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has already signed into law the relief will which deferred payroll taxes to 2021. Now he's saying that only if he's re-elected, he will completely forgive those deferred taxes.

Bribery.

(also gutting those taxes is only going to hurt social security/medicare, so he's basically bribing people for votes while he's ing them over anyway)
    Well if Trump can change tax policy by fiat then Biden will be able to tax the rich by fiat too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Bribery.

He can’t forgive them without congressional approval, and there’s no way the Dems are losing the house, so it’s just a false promise that’s not happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can’t forgive them without congressional approval, and there’s no way the Dems are losing the house, so it’s just a false promise that’s not happening.
    That's right but it's all just part of his strategy to overwhelm the media fact checkers who can't keep up with it all of it and have to pick and choose the lies that are the worst to expose and bring attention to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really big deal for you guys
    I'm sorry this is happening to your fuehrer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the at ude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public.
    What a piece of

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strategy to overwhelm the media fact checkers
    Bannon: "Flood The Zone With "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s how Trump created a ‘significant threat’ to his re-election by failing on coronavirus stimulus

Trash kissing subservient wifey

the U.S. economy may have to sink or swim this fall with a relative trickle of support —

presenting a significant threat to President Donald Trump’s standing

as he heads into a compressed reelection campaign already trailing in the polls,”

Trump’s executive actions announced on Saturday would have limited impact,

even if they manage to survive potential legal and operational challenges,”

households, small businesses and local governments are all running out of money.

an economy that cratered by historic proportions in the first half of the year amid the Covid-19 epidemic will have to continue to snap back without much federal help

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/her...g-on-stimulus/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The economy has never snapped back from a recession of this magnitude without government help. Recovery from the Great Depression and Great Recession both needed massive government spending, this recession is no different. We’ve never recovered from a recession with austerity and supply side economics, were not going to start now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's viral bike ride video takes everyone back to Trump's feeble descent down a ramp

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really big deal for you guys
    when biden uses they're and he was supposed to use their, you're ready to call in the white coats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Treasury Secretary begging Americans for spare change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when biden uses they're and he was supposed to use their, you're ready to call in the white coats
    "you know the thing"

"you ain't black"

"I'm running for Senate"

"Touch my hairy legs"

"I love it when kids sit on my lap"

There's probably dozens more...that's just off the top of my head.

Their/They're is equivocation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you know the thing"

"you ain't black"

"I'm running for Senate"

"Touch my hairy legs"

"I love it when kids sit on my lap"

There's probably dozens more...that's just off the top of my head.

Their/They're is equivocation.

The point is when biden says dumb you ready to call him senile, when trump says that is actual evidence of either senility or just being a dumb you like, oh he just didn't have his prompter. Because everyone needs a prompter to know ww2 didn't end in 1917

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is when biden says dumb you ready to call him senile, when trump says that is actual evidence of either senility or just being a dumb you like, oh he just didn't have his prompter. Because everyone needs a prompter to know ww2 didn't end in 1917
    Salty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made a mistake.

Like I said earlier, no harm no foul.

Biden's gaffes appear to be Freudian slips.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump just called Kamala the most liberal person in the senate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made a mistake.

Like I said earlier, no harm no foul.

Biden's gaffes appear to be Freudian slips.
    He's making mistakes nobody with anything resembling education should make, like when he said the revolutionary war had airports.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, Qusay....

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's making mistakes nobody with anything resembling education should make, like when he said the revolutionary war had airports.

det was a good time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what that Kansas City isn't in Kansas? No harm no foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Appearing Tuesday morning on Fox Sports Radio, Trump cited the youth and overall health of college players as factors that will help them avoid the most serious symptoms of the coronavirus.

"These football players are very young, strong people, and physically, I mean they're physically in extraordinary shape," Trump said in the interview. "So they're not going to have a problem, you're not going to see people, you know, could there be? Could it happen? But I doubt it.

"So I think football is making a tragic mistake," Trump later added.

He seemed in favor of the sport being played with fans in the stands, but noted, "I'm not sure college football can do it, but we'll have to see."

Trump's comments came before the Big Ten and Pac-12 became the first Power 5 conferences to postpone their fall football seasons...

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ootball-season

Thread Information