View Poll Results: Are you going to watch Game 7?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

130 79.75%
  • No

33 20.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless it's a blowout, i'll be there

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Till the death.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too painful. I will record and watch after the outcome. I know it's wussy, but I can't handle another night of bad sleep over a basketball game. I think I'll go catch a movie. Maybe I watch the fourth live, just for pure torture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have already set a precedent for how they play after crushing playoff defeats that put them on the brink of elimination:

2004 vs. Lakers
    2012 vs. OKC

The Spurs played both games similarly. They came out on fire, leading for the entire first half, but then they ran out of gas, the Lakers/Thunder made runs, and the Spurs were unable to hold the lead. I expect exactly the same thing to happen Thursday.

So am I going to watch? Am I going to watch one final tease, get my hopes up, think maybe this time will be different, then SPLAT!?

I don't think I can stomach that. I watched the two games I mentioned above, but I had no faith the Spurs would win either one. And neither one of those games was two days after the Spurs gave away an NBA le.

People who criticize fans for not watching game 7 ... I honestly feel you might not be as big of a fan as those who won't watch. For them, the pain will be so great they might not be able to stand it. So if you criticize them, in my eyes, you're really calling yourself out as not being as passionate about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm watching, for me it's even harder to just check the score after the game, it's like I get thousands of mini heart attacks while connecting to nba.com

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't. I'm going to check the score of the game when it's all over and see who won. I feel like I've lost a week's worth of emotional energy and just can't watch four more quarters of basketball in this Finals.
    what kind of "fan" are you...oh yeah, spurs and MAVS one...pathetic

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll watch the trophy presentation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a fan. Of course I will watch the game.

What I won't do and haven't done for the last couple of games is get on this forum or chat room and listen to asshats who trash our players who are down and jump off cliffs when the Heat go on a run.

I won't put up with this forum during a game, but I will not miss the game. I owe the Spurs that much. Any real fan does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm actually going to be on a camping trip altough there is a cabin that has access to sattelite so i will check the score from time to time and if the spurs are in it i will watch. but i'll be damned if i'm going to let the game put a damper on my down time.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Game 7 of the NBA finals and the Spurs have one more chance to get it right. The is wrong with you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes. This team has come too far to let one loss deter them from keeping their eye on the prize. Yes, the loss last night hurt, but that's the nature of sports - anything can happen. Every player on the Spurs knows this will be the last game, so expect them to give it everything they've got. It can be a brutal road to glory, but it's worth it.....

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll watch the trophy presentation.
    For the Heat?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to watch, but I might not be able to take it.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pussies.

hopefully game 6 gave parker some humility and the offense will be spread out through leonard and duncan since obviously the matchups are benefiting them most right now.

spurs blow out game 7 IMO. no way can bosh continue that type of defensive prowess.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll record it and watch if the spurs win.

so, 99.9% probability I wont watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't and I'm not sure if thats better so.

Friday mourning at around 9:30am...3:30amET I will click on Spurstalk and read the le of the first few posts, just as I did today (there was one saying something like "We are Champs" today but luckily it wasn't the first one I saw).

That will be the most intense few seconds of probably my whole life and ST is getting them (and yes, thee might be more important stuff than basketball, but what comes down to only like 2-3 seconds?).

If we won I will just scream and hug everyone that comes my way...Actually I'm not sure what I'm ging to do, but hopefully we will find out
    If we lost your posts will be what keeps me alive since I will feel that my pain is shared and I'm not the only one crying!

Thanks in advance especially to timvp.

(if we lose and you don't her from me anymore...it didn't work out...but I'm surely not be missed here)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far there are 12 people on this board who should be pinked or banned. Not going to watch what could be an epic Game 7? Don't let the door hit you on the way out you ing quitters.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we'll know the outcome by halftime

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we'll know the outcome by halftime
    Actually I think this game has the potential to mirror the other Miami blowouts...Spurs are in the game early but lose control late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a fan, I haven't missed a single game since 2006, and always watch to the end. Even if it's a blow out either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i'll watch. Watching hoops is one of my favorite things and I'll go down with this Spurs team, so I'm in til the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ofcourse I'm gonna watch. Final game of the season and we're in it. At the end of the day, it's just a basketball game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who says no is pathetic or wasn't a true fan to begin with. Gtfo.

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a fan. Of course I will watch the game.

What I won't do and haven't done for the last couple of games is get on this forum or chat room and listen to asshats who trash our players who are down and jump off cliffs when the Heat go on a run.

I won't put up with this forum during a game, but I will not miss the game. I owe the Spurs that much. Any real fan does.
    This + 1000000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claro.

Thread Information