Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you just described textbook psychopathic depression. Are you deaf to your own ramblings, blind to your own writings? If you can feel as you say, then you can also feel the opposite, heaven, or have at one point or other, And do you know what that is called? Manic depressive evincing a psychopathic depression.
    Yup. it is that simple. Instead of maintaining what is considered "normal" behavior by not getting too high or too low, you either/or your feelings.
    Face it, laugh or smile a little, and it will all change. But heaven forbid you take my word for it, just google it.
    Now, I've had enough pandering to your silly selfish at ude.
    Word.
    no, Manic depressive is somthing totally different, it's somthing inside of the person that not relate to environmental cir stances... what i described is a huge missing feeiling.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, Manic depressive is somthing totally different, it's somthing inside of the person that not relate to environmental cir stances... what i described is a huge missing feeiling.
    Sorry to be the one to inform you, but what you just wrote I put in bold, and that is textbook manic depression.
    So sorry, charlie, but the facts speak for themselves.
    You can deny it all you want to, but it does not change the facts, all it does is strengthen the facts with denials to the contrary because part of that manic state is to live in denial of the truth. Dude, you are textbook.
    Now, go pester some other site with your BS, ok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boris is unaware. That's why he said that. He, he is eating and enjoying life. Me, I'm watching games and I'm realistic (laughs). More seriously, everything is possible in an Euro. We have the talent to be a surprise team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sig is creepy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to be the one to inform you, but what you just wrote I put in bold, and that is textbook manic depression.
    So sorry, charlie, but the facts speak for themselves.
    You can deny it all you want to, but it does not change the facts, all it does is strengthen the facts with denials to the contrary because part of that manic state is to live in denial of the truth. Dude, you are textbook.
    Now, go pester some other site with your BS, ok?
    this aggresive way of writing doesn't make you right, don't try being headshrinker and talk about what you don't understand...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props to Parker for showing some passion and pain, Budkin-esque. I actually respected Parker a lot for this run. yeah he was still in heroball mode too much, i don't think he can turn that off tbh. But i got the impression that he left it all out there, not more I can ask for. that ing hamstring injury came back to haunt us as well, and wasn't that from a traffic jam which prevented him from warming up? damn, maybe it simply wasn't meant to be.

as a Parker "hater", i loved what he had to say and hope his best is yet to come.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this aggresive way of writing doesn't make you right, don't try being headshrinker and talk about what you don't understand...
    Oh, I understand it alright. I won't go into detail about my degrees, but suffice it to say I've dealt with many like you due to my profession, but all of that is really none of your business anyway.
    Get your kicks at someone else' expense. I know BS when I read it. You are an attention , no less. Nothing wrong with you. Nothing right either.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props to Parker for showing some passion and pain, Budkin-esque. I actually respected Parker a lot for this run. yeah he was still in heroball mode too much, i don't think he can turn that off tbh. But i got the impression that he left it all out there, not more I can ask for. that ing hamstring injury came back to haunt us as well, and wasn't that from a traffic jam which prevented him from warming up? damn, maybe it simply wasn't meant to be.

as a Parker "hater", i loved what he had to say and hope his best is yet to come.
    Damn well said. This is the type of mentality that one expects from Pop and Manu but NOOOOOOOOOOO they are stubborn like a mule. Manu evaluates his performance as "so-so" (more or less) while Pop justifies his horrendous decisions.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn well said. This is the type of mentality that one expects from Pop and Manu but NOOOOOOOOOOO they are stubborn like a mule. Manu evaluates his performance as "so-so" (more or less) while Pop justifies his horrendous decisions.
    Are you the perfect fan?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you the perfect fan?
    I know you're not for sure. You have no criticism. You're not objective. All you do is cheer on the team and ignore the shortcomings and faults that your favorite team has.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're not for sure. You have no criticism. You're not objective. All you do is cheer on the team and ignore the shortcomings and faults that your favorite team has.
    Ignoring yet AGAIN the countless times I've said Manu played poorly overall in the finals and Pop is definitely not the perfect coach.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sig is creepy
    All credit to tyson chandler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought of TP as a player who could become the big dog on a championship contender. Yeah, he was a good player but it seemed like his ceiling would be as a 3rd banana, or 2nd at best. I never thought TP could become the player that he is today. I believe I'm not the only person who thought of him that way. The fact that he is what he is today is a testament to his skill and drive to win. I mean, I see some people question him about his toughness, his work ethic, and his drive to win. Seriously, you don't become one of the league's best players without all of those three. The guy went from whipping boy to a legit superstar. Without a doubt, TP is definitely going to the HOF years from now. Maybe not as a first ballot, but definitely a lock.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few weeks ago, after the finals, I didn't like the way Parker played in game 6 and 7 overall. He was brilliant at the end of game 6, but he could have been a little wiser with his decisions after the big plays he made to give us that lead. At the time, towards the end of game 6, I really wanted him to win it for us, it would have been great for himself and also for all the Spurs fans that used to get on him all the time, me, being one of them.

How injured do you guys think he was? I didn't want to get on him after the series was over because of the hamstring injury.

Manu, on the other hand, I think it was more of a mental focus, sharpness problem. The second half of the season, he just wasn't as sharp and focused as he needed to be, or as he usually is. I really don't think it was much about physical ailments with him in the playoffs at all. I just don't know what happened to him mentally. The free throw misses were the first in the armor that I started noticing towards the end of the regular season. I was a little worried that it might come back to bite us in the playoffs, and, unfortunately it did, in game 6, biggest game of the season.

Anyway, getting back to TP, these comments show that he really, really wanted it, and now respect him for giving it his best shot out there. I think, after reading this, that he really did leave it all out there and that the hamstring injury may have prevented him from playing his best out there in those last few games. Thanks for giving it a great shot Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I accept that we lost the series and I'm over it. I've also accepted that the Miami Heat took advantage of the chances we gave them and took the victory. But will I sit here and say they were the better team? For the series, yes, but overall ? Nope.

If we had to play it all over again, I'd pick the Spurs in a heartbeat.

By the way, I have NO issues whatsoever with Pop. He's not perfect and MAYBE Tim could have grabbed the rebound before Ray Allen made the tying 3, but we'll never know. When Tim was playing like garbage against GS, Pop yanked his ass and the Spurs won without him. The players were the ones on the court who didn't box out properly and didn't rotate fast enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker and myself are going to suffer til the end of our life because of that game 6, we can't even describe to you how cruel and big of a suffer that is, there will not gonna be a single day without suffer...
    the difference being at least he has millions and a french hottie....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will never be over. It's the biggest loss of my career. When I will be 90, I will die saying "argh, game 6". That's how it is. It's the beauty of sports. Sometimes, it's wonderful, sometimes it's cruel. This time, it was cruel for us. I will never be able to get over this loss.
    Sig worthy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I accept that we lost the series and I'm over it. I've also accepted that the Miami Heat took advantage of the chances we gave them and took the victory. But will I sit here and say they were the better team? For the series, yes, but overall ? Nope.

By the way, I have NO issues whatsoever with Pop. He's not perfect and MAYBE Tim could have grabbed the rebound before Ray Allen made the tying 3, but we'll never know. When Tim was playing like garbage against GS, Pop yanked his ass and the Spurs won without him. The players were the ones on the court who didn't box out properly and didn't rotate fast enough.
    My thoughts exactly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's both wins and losses that shape players... Timmy, Manu, they both had to go through it with the NT and the Spurs... And so did Tony, with .04 and this season...

Tony once doubted that we'll be in the Finals again, but he's a winner, and he did what winners do: he got better and used the doubts as a challenge to get there again. I have no doubt he'll use this past season as motivation going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few weeks ago, after the finals, I didn't like the way Parker played in game 6 and 7 overall. He was brilliant at the end of game 6, but he could have been a little wiser with his decisions after the big plays he made to give us that lead. At the time, towards the end of game 6, I really wanted him to win it for us, it would have been great for himself and also for all the Spurs fans that used to get on him all the time, me, being one of them.

How injured do you guys think he was? I didn't want to get on him after the series was over because of the hamstring injury.

Manu, on the other hand, I think it was more of a mental focus, sharpness problem. The second half of the season, he just wasn't as sharp and focused as he needed to be, or as he usually is. I really don't think it was much about physical ailments with him in the playoffs at all. I just don't know what happened to him mentally. The free throw misses were the first in the armor that I started noticing towards the end of the regular season. I was a little worried that it might come back to bite us in the playoffs, and, unfortunately it did, in game 6, biggest game of the season.

Anyway, getting back to TP, these comments show that he really, really wanted it, and now respect him for giving it his best shot out there. I think, after reading this, that he really did leave it all out there and that the hamstring injury may have prevented him from playing his best out there in those last few games. Thanks for giving it a great shot Tony.
    Quality post! I'm also like you, noticed Manu free throw shooting during the playoff being weaker than what it used to and not the same, I also had the feeling that it could come back to hurt is, and man how this prophecy got realized unfortunelly, it come back to kill us... I don't know what happened to Manu the last season, it wasn't the well focussed, competetive, tough Manu we all got to know, it was 80% Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm curious to know if TP and Tim still trust Pop after that game tbh, don't think we'll ever get the answer to that one...
    I guarantee you that any player worth having thinks about whatever he personally could have done to win the game, not what someone else could have done. Anyone who thinks winning the game was someone else's responsibility and not his own has the mindset of a scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's both wins and losses that shape players... Timmy, Manu, they both had to go through it with the NT and the Spurs... And so did Tony, with .04 and this season...

Tony once doubted that we'll be in the Finals again, but he's a winner, and he did what winners do: he got better and used the doubts as a challenge to get there again. I have no doubt he'll use this past season as motivation going forward.
    agreed but every year I say to myself is it going to be the year he is gonna regress ? I hope it is not for next year but dude gonna have a busy summer and he is no 20 y/o anymore.
    Spurs medical staff is doing wonder with Tim, I hope it will help Parker too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Parker, I hate his heroball and I think he had a rough Finals though injury is partly to blame, but I still love how compe ive and loyal he is. That quote about game 6 sucks. It hurts me, granted it doesn't affect my life, cause I have one, but no doubt I would still have loved to see the Spurs beat the cHeat for it. It was just the perfect scenario. Everyone counting out SA because they're boring compared to the biggest bought franchise built by pansy ring chasers led by LeCoward. LeCoward, who is the most overrated athlete I've ever seen, falls apart and it looks like he's about to cost his team a championships, then Pop displays an astronomical amount of arrogance. I still, to this day, just sit in shock that Pop would think he has more control of the game than Tim Duncan. For any coach to think he has more control than a player of Duncan's magnitude, he needs a huge piece of humble pie and a long conversation with management. Of course Manu sucked too but everyone knows he should've been on the bench way more, well, everyone except for Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This person is very right. You can try to act like a fool and cover your eyes and ears whenever someone reminds you of Game 6 but the best medicine will be for the Spurs to win it all next year. To those that are pretending that they are over the grief, well get used to people reminding you of Game 6 because if not on ST, you will constantly hear it from the media.

We all know how DisneySPN likes to on the Spurs and believe me; they will constantly show highlights of Games 6&7 whenever the Spurs & cHeat play on national TV. Some people hate me for beating on a dead horse smh… wait till the regular season starts. We already got a prelude of what’s to come during the SL. Notice how NBA TV kept running those replays of the cHeat celebrating? Notice all the commercials on NBA TV marketing the Championship DVD gear of the 2013 NBA Finals? That’s right. The Spurs would’ve and should’ve been the team celebrating the LOB trophy but Pop & Manu had to ruin it all.

The apologists will claim that the Spurs “lost as a team” just so that they can sleep better and not have to point fingers at their God’s Pop & Manu. We all know what the truth is. The truth hurts. Stop being fools. Pop and Manu ed up the most so they are the most responsible for one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA Finals history. Those two prevented Tim Duncan from further enhancing his legacy.
    So basketball isn't a team sport. Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information