Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1200
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another reply a day later

OBSESSED
    I won't ever get tired of replying to your stupid ass, tbh. It's less an obsession and more a "public duty service" - gotta let everybody know just how specially re ed you are, lest they ever take you seriously.

BTW, how's dem COVID numbers going in Good Ole America right now? Sure looks a lot higher than 39 people tbh.... Not your brightest take here.....

wow so crazy 39 people died from a virus shut down the country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't ever get tired of replying to your stupid ass, tbh. It's less an obsession and more a "public duty service" - gotta let everybody know just how specially re ed you are, lest they ever take you seriously.

BTW, how's dem COVID numbers going in Good Ole America right now? Sure looks a lot higher than 39 people tbh.... Not your brightest take here.....

better than whatever hole you’re replying from

edit: friendly reminder half of this psychopath's posts are replies to me. obsessed with the USA, obsessed with an american basketball team, obsessed with a poster on an american team's fan message board
    Last edited by Genovaswitness; 01-05-2021 at 11:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    1m
    For minimum of next two weeks, pre-game meetings in locker rooms are limited to 10 minutes -- with masks on, sources tell ESPN. All other meetings with players and team staff must be on the court, or a larger space that allows for 6-feet of social distancing.

5m
    On road, players and staff can’t leave hotel -- except for team activities or emergencies, sources tell ESPN. No more list of approved restaurants.

7m
    More changes to protocol, sources tell ESPN: At home, players and team staff must remain at residence except to attend team-related activities at facility orarena, exercise outside, perform essential activities or the occurrence of extraordinary cir stances.

8m
    Among protocol changes now agreed upon: NBA players can no longer interact with non-team guests at road hotels, sources tell ESPN. Players were allowed to have guests in rooms, but that is no longer the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the absolute best year to tank. This season means nothing and will probably be cancelled or altered. PATFO missed a great opportunity to jumpstart the rebuild while saving face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the absolute best year to tank. This season means nothing and will probably be cancelled or altered. PATFO missed a great opportunity to jumpstart the rebuild while saving face.
    It's rare for teams (who actively tank) to start doing so, so early into the season. Most teams have a "wait-and-see" approach to the start of the season, and the tank race usually begins around the ASB. Nonetheless, it's not like the Spurs have been winning so much that tanking is impossible, they're barely .500 right now. Plenty of time left, and if they keep playing like they did against the Wolves the other day, it'll come soon enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better than whatever hole you’re replying from

edit: friendly reminder half of this psychopath's posts are replies to me. obsessed with the USA, obsessed with an american basketball team, obsessed with a poster on an american team's fan message board
    Missed this reply. No accountability over your takes, huh? Only flinging... At least own up to having been embarrasingly, completely, utterly wrong about everything COVID-related, downplaying the pandemic, and most hilariously, rallying behind Trump and boasting about that reelection what a show.

You don't know what the word "obsessed" means, but it's to be expected from a hillbilly like you. Keep on -staining the political forum, where your trash takes don't reach my eyes, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My money is on ‘smuggled in ho’.
    Sounds like a new opportunity for DoorDash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1m
    For minimum of next two weeks, pre-game meetings in locker rooms are limited to 10 minutes -- with masks on, sources tell ESPN. All other meetings with players and team staff must be on the court, or a larger space that allows for 6-feet of social distancing.

5m
    On road, players and staff can’t leave hotel -- except for team activities or emergencies, sources tell ESPN. No more list of approved restaurants.

7m
    More changes to protocol, sources tell ESPN: At home, players and team staff must remain at residence except to attend team-related activities at facility orarena, exercise outside, perform essential activities or the occurrence of extraordinary cir stances.

8m
    Among protocol changes now agreed upon: NBA players can no longer interact with non-team guests at road hotels, sources tell ESPN. Players were allowed to have guests in rooms, but that is no longer the case.
    Yeah good luck enforcing most of this . Just trying to put a band-aid on in the incoming inevitable of shutting down for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed this reply. No accountability over your takes, huh? Only flinging... At least own up to having been embarrasingly, completely, utterly wrong about everything COVID-related, downplaying the pandemic, and most hilariously, rallying behind Trump and boasting about that reelection what a show.

You don't know what the word "obsessed" means, but it's to be expected from a hillbilly like you. Keep on -staining the political forum, where your trash takes don't reach my eyes, tbh

reply a ing week later

the definition of obsessed. btw I have never made a post in the politics forum, you ing freak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reply a ing week later

the definition of obsessed. btw I have never made a post in the politics forum, you ing freak.
    Here's a quick reply: still wrong, still delusional, still failing to acknowledge your takes, still being a clown, with the emotes to go with it.

And damn, you'd think if I was really obsessed with you, I'd know you do or don't post on whatever forum, huh? Maybe you're wrong about that, just like you've been wrong about pretty much every other ing thing but stay with it, man. I'll never, ever grow tired of bumping this thread and your absolute clowning-worthy takes on it, cemented for eternity 39 ing deaths, shut down the country!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a quick reply: still wrong, still delusional, still failing to acknowledge your takes, still being a clown, with the emotes to go with it.

And damn, you'd think if I was really obsessed with you, I'd know you do or don't post on whatever forum, huh? Maybe you're wrong about that, just like you've been wrong about pretty much every other ing thing but stay with it, man. I'll never, ever grow tired of bumping this thread and your absolute clowning-worthy takes on it, cemented for eternity 39 ing deaths, shut down the country!!
    tl;dr "n-no you!!!!!"

keep writing essays, freak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have any Spurs players had covid since the pandemic started?

Thread Information