Putang ina mo kawhi

Baho puke nanay mo!!!!!!

Lol

Puta ang kapatid mo!!!!

Tang ina, hindi tayo maka get over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-b-but the PATFO is the gold standard in professional sports.

It's going to take years, not months to repair their reputation. This was never a Kawhi problem but an organizational one. RC and Pop don't have the Stomaches to deal with today's American athletes. The NBA isn't about culture, it's about personality, expression, heroism and entertainment, all of which the PATFO tries to stifle with their domineering and Autocratic ways. The quicker the Spurs realize and understand this, the quicker the healing process can begin.
    They were the "gold standard" and 5 NBA championships, numerous division les and so on prove it.

Clearly, their relationship with Leonard became frayed and eventually the wheels fell off. It happens and relationships (even successful ones) can sour.

Popovich and R.C. actually acquiesced to many of Leonard's demands as far as his rehab and apparently brought in Leonard's former teammate and close friend.

Clearly, whatever else went on behind closed doors led to this toxic ending not "Pop and R.C. preaching culture" or whatever nonsense your spouting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you good Sir. Would you elaborate more pn this please?
    You mean ma'am?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think part of this is that Uncle D wants his nephew to be like Lebron - taking on owners (racial overtones and all), setting his terms, living the superstar life with a permanent entourage and constant special treatment, etc.

The irony is that Lebron is tired of some of that and is trading his much admired "freedom" for the stability a declining player will need. What a rebel.

I wouldn't doubt that Kawhi's group, over the years, wanted more and more of this experience for Kawhi, but had no idea how to create it with Kawhi because he has no knack for it; instead they seemed to blame "the organization" and did very little to improve things, largely because they probably have no ing idea what they are doing.

And then, like spoiled brats and millennials, they just gave up on the organization and poisoned Kawhi's mind against it over time. Honestly, without the Spurs, Kawhi never becomes the star he is today. That isn't to say he didn't have the talent. But it is to say that other teams are not as well equipped to unlock it. So ungrateful.
    Well said.

Unfortunately, both parties came out of all this with egg on their face.

Time for the fanbase to do like the organization and just move on. We'll never find the true culprit or reason behind all this unless Leonard (not likely) or the Spurs (even less likely) spill the tea.

It won't happen and the Spurs need to learn whatever lesson they can from this debacle (just like with Rodman in '95).
    Last edited by J_Paco; 07-25-2018 at 03:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at people acting like Dedmon is Cappella or Embiid. He's a role player. Same with Simmons. Both those guys wanted to get paid. End of story.

Kawhi wanted to leave. First it was mismanagement of his injury, but then we found out his doctors were in control since before training camp last season. Then it was him feeling disrespected by the organization and how they made him look to the media. Then it was the so-called, "ambush players only meeting" that offended him.
    There is also the lack of knowledge the Spurs have on how to treat modern day athletes. We've also heard it's because San Antonio is a small market, which caused him to lose on out on bigger endorsement deals such as a larger shoe deal with Jordan. Now it's something someone in the organization said that hurt his feelings. So which is it?

It's none of those. This guy wanted out of San Antonio period and just looked for excuses to justify his behavior last season. He hasn't even spoken about it. He didn't wanna meet with Pop. He didn't return David's call. That's what someone does when they don't want to face the music. Someone who doesn't have the balls to just come out and say I don't want to be here.
    word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    --------------------------

Is "she......?"

unity in diversity
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori ellis, originator and owner of the forum with her husband Timvp, is a she, yes.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1156306

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori ellis, originator and owner of the forum with her husband Timvp, is a she, yes.

TParks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Spurs fan I wouldn't forget that the Spurs were willing to give Pau Gasol $48M instead of keeping a young-good defender-Dedmon.

Also, they kept old guards/wings one season more instead of giving Simmons more minutes. Simms wasn't MJ but he played well for this team and his game would have helped us last regular season.

LMAO just stop lol. Simmons had like 4 good games in the playoffs, and 3 of them were against the Warriors when they knew only person they had to remotely pay attention to was LMA. Simmons wasn’t even on their stratosphere of things to be concerned about. He has good athletic ability and that’s about where it all ends. There’s a reason why he was 26/27 yrs old still in the g-league. He couldn’t hold a 40yr old Manu’s jockstrap, nor Danny’s. Christ almighty look at what he’s doing in Orlando... NOTHING

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dedmon and Simmons were bums. They haven't shown since leaving. They both probably wanted 50mil contracts for being bums.

This x1000. These dudes have a couple good games and their the 2nd coming of T-Mac and DJ. Lol, these fools were in the g-league for a reason. They’re not that good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I met my husband here to, btw ... lol FOURTEEN years ago.

Fun article ... not sure how I missed it. Thanks for posting that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk Cupid. That's freakin awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This x1000. These dudes have a couple good games and their the 2nd coming of T-Mac and DJ. Lol, these fools were in the g-league for a reason. They’re not that good
    are you serious? they played way better when given more playing time even on those ty teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, they were really keeping Kawhi's wild, over the top personality in check.

Stifling it.
    not to mention how autocratic they were in paying him 20 mil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you serious? they played way better when given more playing time even on those ty teams.

Played better with more minutes? They’re getting that I. Atlanta and Orlando and they still suck. Look at their numbers. They’re trash. And I liked both guys. They are nothing more than 7th-9th best players on a team. At best. Role players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way back in the beginning of the Kawhi saga, I heard from someone that Kawhi was pissed off and felt disrespected by someone in Spurs' management (not Pop). He wasn't mad at the "misdiagnosis" or anything else, but at something particular that this person said to him/about him. From there, his group allegedly used that to pump Kawhi up into wanting to leave the organization (i.e. Why would you want to stay there when X person said that/believes that about you? They don't even care about you. Superstars should have this and that, etc). So instead of getting over the comment, things escalated. And here we are today. So, I'm not shocked by Wright's statement that Kawhi said "I'll do anything for you guys in this room but not this organization."
    Do you know who and just cannot say or you dont know who supposedly hurt his feelers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actions speak louder than words though. Kawhi may have said that he'd do anything for the guys in the room, but he never showed up. He also kept telling people he was gonna play and then not doing it. That's the complete opposite of doing anything for the guys in the room.
    Boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop was cracking the whip during practice..so stifling ..

It is funny coming from someone who was ting on most of these players as some "scrubs" or guys who wouldn't move the needle and now you're switching to pathetic arguments about a Spurs environment not conducive "entertainment" and "heroism" as the reason for them asking out or let go....
    Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at people acting like Dedmon is Cappella or Embiid. He's a role player. Same with Simmons. Both those guys wanted to get paid. End of story.

Kawhi wanted to leave. First it was mismanagement of his injury, but then we found out his doctors were in control since before training camp last season. Then it was him feeling disrespected by the organization and how they made him look to the media. Then it was the so-called, "ambush players only meeting" that offended him.
    There is also the lack of knowledge the Spurs have on how to treat modern day athletes. We've also heard it's because San Antonio is a small market, which caused him to lose on out on bigger endorsement deals such as a larger shoe deal with Jordan. Now it's something someone in the organization said that hurt his feelings. So which is it?

It's none of those. This guy wanted out of San Antonio period and just looked for excuses to justify his behavior last season. He hasn't even spoken about it. He didn't wanna meet with Pop. He didn't return David's call. That's what someone does when they don't want to face the music. Someone who doesn't have the balls to just come out and say I don't want to be here.
    He's a cucked asshat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of story?

Patty Mills and Pau Gasol are role players too. They got paid, two $50M deals.

But the Spurs couldn't pay a DD contract? So funny.
    OK, you need to educate your stupid ass on how the CBA works.
    That is exactly how the CBA works you moron!

The spurs were operating above the salary cap that summer, with no capspace. They could pay Mills because they had his BIRD RIGHTS, and thus had an exception. They could pay Pau using the NON-BIRD rights, allowing them match up to his previous contract + 20%. They could NOT pay Dedmon $7.2 because they only had his NON-BIRD rights (same as Pau), and his previous contract was for $2.868 Million ( 120% of which is $3.477 Million << $7.2 Million).

As a public statement, anyone who wants to debate NBA roster decision needs to understand the CBA and how it works. Doing otherwise is completely wasting everyone's time, and proves that you are a Stupid Ignorant Asshole...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, you need to educate your stupid ass on how the CBA works.
    That is exactly how the CBA works you moron!

The spurs were operating above the salary cap that summer, with no capspace. They could pay Mills because they had his BIRD RIGHTS, and thus had an exception. They could pay Pau using the NON-BIRD rights, allowing them match up to his previous contract + 20%. They could NOT pay Dedmon $7.2 because they only had his NON-BIRD rights (same as Pau), and his previous contract was for $2.868 Million ( 120% of which is $3.477 Million << $7.2 Million).

As a public statement, anyone who wants to debate NBA roster decision needs to understand the CBA and how it works. Doing otherwise is completely wasting everyone's time, and proves that you are a Stupid Ignorant Asshole...
    Not that I care about Dedmon, but they did only operate as an over the cap team by choice.

They were in position to get up to what, $30 million in space to get Chris Paul if they stretched Parker? I don't remember the specifics of all the options available to them, but they were going to be able to pay Dedmon if they valued him like Chris Paul. They were set to have the cap room.

But it probably would have meant renouncing Pau and probably Mills (I'd have to check) but the machinations involved with Pau opting out probably made renouncing him risky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I care about Dedmon, but they did only operate as an over the cap team by choice.

They were in position to get up to what, $30 million in space to get Chris Paul if they stretched Parker? I don't remember the specifics of all the options available to them, but they were going to be able to pay Dedmon if they valued him like Chris Paul. They were set to have the cap room.

But it probably would have meant renouncing Pau and probably Mills (I'd have to check) but the machinations involved with Pau opting out probably made renouncing him risky.
    Bro. Pau declined his player option to help the Spurs. You can't just renounce him after that. Its loyalty like that is what brings in solid vets like Belli, Gay, D west, Diaw, etc... overall I would've liked to see Dedmon and Simmons but they had their own agenda and wanted something different in the end. They are meant to be on teams that will lose more than the Spurs because Spurs do things differently.

Of course they're not going to value those guys like CP3 but honestly CP3 was not really worth it. He wants max money at his age and injury history. In the end it screwed the Rockets. They have one more year of solid CP3 play imo and they will be paying him max money for 3'4 years. Not worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stretch Parker to keep Deadman and The Mattress.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll never understand the God-like complexes that Sports writers/journalists have & I can tell Lowe's has increased markedly over the past 3 or 4 years. Even down here, some of their ego's are out of control, you would think they're as irreplaceable as the athletes themselves.

I can recall at least 2 podcasts with Nichols, where she cut him off and he had the gall to say without a hint of sarcasm, "can I speak on my podcast?" Didn't even attempt to play it off as half joking.

NBA coverage in this era is mostly pathetic. A bunch of arrogant, biased snobs, who incessantly kiss certain teams ass (Warriors and to a lesser extent, Rockets, Celtics, Raptors, Thunder, 76ers, Jazz). The constant praising/defending of the Warriors in particular, is disgusting.

Lowe is a low integrity fool on this sort of stuff, but he's not alone. The entire blogboy media intelligencia are clowns

On the Dunc'd On Podcast, those guys flipped so hard it was disgusting. For the last 2 years they went on and on about how the Spurs couldn't even compete with Golden State, that Kawhi wasn't good enough.

Then on their trade reaction podcast they said something like, paraphrasing ... ___---- "Kawhi AND Green? That's a monster defensively, they can compete with Golden State" ----

WTF? They didn't even go into any reason the rest of the roster was so much more equipped to beat GS. It was as simple as "Kawhi and Green = beating Golden State". They would laugh at the idea of Kawhi and Green against Golden State for months.
    A lot of them worship at the Lowe altar though, so once he became anti Spurs 2 years ago, his followers inevitably obliged.

This wasn't a championship caliber team either way. The only thing that's changed is, they no longer have a conceivable path to being one and won't until they luck into another superstar, like every other franchise in this league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listened to this a few times and tbh dont think Lowe is being anti-spurs here. He's just saying Spurs are confident in their abilty to turn lower end draft picks into Allstars, as they should be.

Its tough for me to believe (and I really think thats what comes down to) that Kawhi would do anything for his team b/c of the way he behaved (or didn't). This entire year revolved around Kawhi 's effect on the team. He did not communicate well enough with players hence the meeting and was responsible not only for intial leaks (his camp =him) but also the mental burden of players on the team playing without him and always wondering if he would or wouldnt play, which is unfair obv to everyone but especially to Manu who could've just re ed and been with his family and tony who fought to get back.

Thread Information