Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi apparently got Paul George to demand to be traded. He basically gave the finger to the Lakers and Lebron and got the guy who did it last year to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and Drake

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's this say about LBJ? PG13 would rather play with Kawhi than LBJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was over it this entire season. I just did not want the compe ive balance of the entire league to be completely ed. I’m actually proud of him. He went to where he wanted without ing with the compe ive balance.
    I'm proud of him for being able to keep it under wraps. He wanted no leaks, and the Clippers delivered.

@ Cris Carter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Clippers were his plan all along. He engineered the breakup with the Spurs to get to this. Just happened to ring on the layover.
    Or it could be he had no problem playing here, but once they decided to make it a problem, he said, it... I'll go home then... He literally said (and we could see for ourselves) if he wasn't resting this year, there's no way he would have been able to carry the raptors in the playoffs... So imagine if he was being pushed LAST year on a worse team when his injury was more fresh and he was more uncertain as to what the issue was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DG going to the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi apparently got Paul George to demand to be traded. He basically gave the finger to the Lakers and Lebron and got the guy who did it last year to them.
    Glorious tbh... I hate the freaking Lakers... Good to see ppl stand up to the media machine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flakers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he's basically leaving a trail of teams damaged behind him...and the Clippers are taking a huge gamble in mortgaging their future like this. If his health doesn't hold out, this could seriously damage the Clippers for a ridiculously long time. Wow. Golf clap. Must recognize game here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's this say about LBJ? PG13 would rather play with Kawhi than LBJ.
    I think most NBA players would... The idea of lebron is great, but let's be real... He is a franchise killer and the killer of careers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Presti ing over the Lakers. Two superior GMs ing over the Lakershow in tandem with no lube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green signing with the Lakers... 2-yrs/$30M

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kawhi wasn't really taking his time trying to figure out where to sign. He was just waiting for the Clippers to land a second star.

Well played, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm proud of him for being able to keep it under wraps. He wanted no leaks, and the Clippers delivered.

@ Cris Carter
    I was actually thinking this morning their silence has to say something. Because if they were truly out as the fake media was reporting, why not come out and say something? They never did.. Obviously something was going on behind the scenes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DG going to the Lakers

The Lakers big FA signing.... DANNY GREEN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow OKC.

Shai is starting PG for a decade, Gallo is still elite, they have a very competent team; with all those picks they can do what they want in the next couple years, trade some for another star or rebuild on the fly, great job Presti.

Well, it seems that trading elite players command multiple first round picks...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he's basically leaving a trail of teams damaged behind him...and the Clippers are taking a huge gamble in mortgaging their future like this. If his health doesn't hold out, this could seriously damage the Clippers for a ridiculously long time. Wow.
    U realize he didn't ask to go to the raptors? Spurs sent him there as a you (according to ppl on here who were laughing at him when the trade happened)... Now ppl wanna switch up the narrative and feel sorry for the raptors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green signing with the Lakers... 2-yrs/$15M
    2-year, $30 million. Good for Green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kawhi wasn't really taking his time trying to figure out where to sign. He was just waiting for the Clippers to land a second star.

Well played, tbh.
    While other teams scooped up free agents and left the Lakers in a holding pattern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well played, tbh.
    Very well played. Some around here were speculating that is exactly what was going on. I didn’t believe it. I was wrong..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the hauls OKC and NOLA got, Uncle Dennis absolutely destroyed the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow OKC.

Shai is starting PG for a decade, Gallo is still elite, they have a very competent team; with all those picks they can do what they want in the next couple years, trade some for another star or rebuild on the fly, great job Presti.

Well, it seems that trading elite players command multiple first round picks...
    Gallo is an elite player? Breaking news

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well played, tbh.
    Yep. Cold blooded. Quite Machiavellian and borderline sociopathic? Impressive. And Presti made out like a bandit here. Potentially, he might be the biggest winner of the whole fiasco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While other teams scooped up free agents and left the Lakers in a holding pattern
    LMFAO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flakers
    Would the Lakers trade a 35yr old Lebron for a prime Kawhi and prime PG? Because that's basically what it cost them.

Thread Information