Page 210 of 474 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say he's moderate. Center-right?

If Dems impeach Trump over this, you only know Trump campaign is going to play the Biden video on an endless loop.
    Definitely center-right, much like Barry. Wheeling and dealing, Corporatist, warmonger, he's even catholic, even though his political expediency makes him part ways in certain specific areas with the church.

They're going to impeach, it's really a no brainer given the depositions. I particularly don't give a crap what they do about Biden, I don't like him either.

They probably will do the Dems a favor if they knock him out of the race. The point is, playing a video of Biden alleged corruption *also* doesn't wash anybody's hands. It's only a valid justification for the 30% base that will vote for Dear Leader anyways.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely center-right, much like Barry. Wheeling and dealing, Corporatist, warmonger, he's even catholic, even though his political expediency makes him part ways in certain specific areas with the church.

They're going to impeach, it's really a no brainer given the depositions. I particularly don't give a crap what they do about Biden, I don't like him either.

They probably will do the Dems a favor if they knock him out of the race. The point is, playing a video of Biden alleged corruption *also* doesn't wash anybody's hands. It's only a valid justification for the 30% base that will vote for Dear Leader anyways.
    I agree with this with the following caveat. Trump will purposely create problems to draw attention to himself. And he will run roughshod over truthfulness to create controversy. He has no desire to make things work. He understands the 1/3 give him license to be an asshole and dictatorial. He makes enemies and will sacrifice policy for personal payback. He has captured the imagination of the frustrated part of the US in a changing world.

Do anything, just get back at them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump had an unplanned visit to Walter Reed. Either he is sick or prepping his “medical” resignation.
    ... or maybe just another look-at-me/it's-all-about-me-me-me-me-me deflection from the Schiff-storm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with this with the following caveat. Trump will purposely create problems to draw attention to himself. And he will run roughshod over truthfulness to create controversy. He has no desire to make things work. He understands the 1/3 give him license to be an asshole and dictatorial. He makes enemies and will sacrifice policy for personal payback. He has captured the imagination of the frustrated part of the US in a changing world.

Do anything, just get back at them.
    Dennison will play the victim card. That's just about the only thing he does well politically. This is likely the reason Pelosi didn't want to go there, but at some point if you don't hold him responsible you're being complicit and becomes the new normal.

Dems in general have bigger problems than a video. There doesn't seem to be consensus right now on what the outline of the party platform needs to be on important topics (ie: Medicare for all, yes or no?). The candidates are generally not very likeable and thus doesn't drive the vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dons gonna take it all the way to the endzone and e it in you liberal wussies faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dons gonna take it all the way to the endzone and e it in you liberal wussies faces.
    The advantages of in bency are considerable. DJT has a good chance to win.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing else matters to Dennison supporters. Just pwn the Dems by any means necessary, laws and the USA be damned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-D CHESS BABY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad DJT is so bad at criming. A more competent executive in chief wouldn't have left his own fingerprints on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the conducted polls about impeachment reflect this thinking, Chris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing else matters to Dennison supporters. Just pwn the Dems by any means necessary, laws and the USA be damned.
    ... and disease, suffering, and death, all of which will increase, including for Repugs, and have increased, due to Repugs' policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread has the highlights from the testimony of NSC staffer Tim Morrison and Pence aide Jennifer Williams. Trend is unfavorable to DJT and Sondland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a distinction without much of a difference; bribes are transactional by definition.

It's unsurprising Dem messaging gets focus-tested. Trump should try it sometime, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yeah that's what "regular Americans" are thinking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris believing everything his alt right masters tell him to

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure quid pro quo still rules the day. lol Chris

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quid pro quo was first uttered by trump and the GOP in lock step...

so they could brand it like the “no collusion” mueller investigation so stupid people like qhris and tsa could parrot it 24/7

knowing full well that it was nothing but a distraction....

pelosi just one-upped them by using a term straight out of the cons ution

its already working- judging by the crying on the right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a distinction without much of a difference; bribes are transactional by definition.

It's unsurprising Dem messaging gets focus-tested. Trump should try it sometime, tbh.
    you truly look at pelosi and schumer and think to yourself that those two are the saviours of our great nation? they're hacks, cons, etc like the rest of that party.

it's hilarious how yall on trump supporters while being lefty cultists yourself. yall should just google the spiderman meme next time yall idiots want to open yalls mouth and point fingers tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you truly look at pelosi and schumer and think to yourself that those two are the saviours of our great nation? they're hacks, cons, etc like the rest of that party.

it's hilarious how yall on trump supporters while being lefty cultists yourself. yall should just google the spiderman meme next time yall idiots want to open yalls mouth and point fingers tbh.
    Nah, I don't.

I thought they were horrible when they were minority leaders, I don't have high hopes for them now.

Criticizing DJT doesn't make anyone an idolater of the other side. I sure didn't idolize Obama, check my old threads, you needn't take my word for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread has the highlights from the testimony of NSC staffer Tim Morrison and Pence aide Jennifer Williams. Trend is unfavorable to DJT and Sondland.

More damning stuff Trumpistas won't touch with a ten foot pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More witness intimidation.

Trump is a ing moron.

Thread Information