Page 111 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What a year so far!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Justin Tucker 66 yd FG for the win.....longest FG in NFL history....Lions just got HOOKED

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Justin Tucker 66 yd FG for the win.....longest FG in NFL history....Lions just got HOOKED
    He is so Clutch

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Seriously?

That ball popped that far up and went over...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That guy’s balls are Randy Marsh cancer-sized. Two of the greatest special teams players I’ve ever seen have come from our school, so we at least have that going for us.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol Vegas still doesn't trust the horns offense

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol Vegas still doesn't trust the horns offense
    Not against Patterson. He seems to always find the weaknesses with his athletes taking advantage of us.
    And how the could “they” trust our defense either.

No one knows what this team is like yet. There have been no close games, no crunch time.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-26-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Post Count
    Not against Patterson. He seems to always find the weaknesses with his athletes taking advantage of us.
    And how the could “they” trust our defense either.

No one knows what this team is like yet. There have been no close games, no crunch time.
    TCU has had our number big league. With Thompson running the show I think we can simply outscore these guys though.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU has had our number big league. With Thompson running the show I think we can simply outscore these guys though.
    I popped in and out of their game with SMU and the announcers were insisting the TCU defense simply did not want to be there. Avoiding tackles, not caring? wtf ??? They will care against us. Especially if this assessment by the announcing crew is accurate. Now if they do take their defense seriously and we move the ball on them as easily as we did Tech, I will believe our Oline is really coming together.

Sark seems to make it a point that losing a game is much more bitter than winning is sweet. I dont think TCU looks at playing us this way. Patterson absolutely despises our whole existence. He would let his players carry knifes if it meant they had a better chance of beating us. SMU is supposed to be a Metroplex rival? I think TCU takes us as a giant red X on the calendar, forget SMU. Maybe we look at TCU this way. We are indeed not liked but have yet to understand that teams are going to come in that are as talented or as good as we are and thus possibly play much harder than we will. We have taken some of the worst thrashings because of our perceived status. The only team I have faith in us brining it is Oklahoma. And they have had better coaching and better talent for quite a while so its been very tough.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-27-2021 at 09:07 AM.

The coack roaches will be ready for Texas always are.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'll never understand the early start time for that game

I'll never understand the early start time for that game
    The urban myth reasoning has shifted over the years.

Before the neighborhood gentrified, they were worried about fans walking to their cars after dark.

Now it's they're concerned about people drinking too much and fights on the fairgrounds. I sort of agree here. That said, the losing team usually leaves immediately. Most of the students arrive in buses/carpools and they usually leave quickly after the game. Those are your most likely troublemakers. I have found the fairground to be relatively calm at night after a game.

The real reason has always been TV. FOX/ESPN are going to have the game played whenever they think they can get the best TV number.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The urban myth reasoning has shifted over the years.

Before the neighborhood gentrified, they were worried about fans walking to their cars after dark.

Now it's they're concerned about people drinking too much and fights on the fairgrounds. I sort of agree here. That said, the losing team usually leaves immediately. Most of the students arrive in buses/carpools and they usually leave quickly after the game. Those are your most likely troublemakers. I have found the fairground to be relatively calm at night after a game.

The real reason has always been TV. FOX/ESPN are going to have the game played whenever they think they can get the best TV number.
    Yeah of course it's tv. I just never figured out why 11am games would bring in more viewers than a night game. Dunno.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Ar...son-171717458/

Patterson said they had a coach hit with helmet by SMU player basically says SMU lacks class but that they, TCU, will not fall for that stuff. Patterson is a first class asshole imo. Also said SMU hates them and played harder. Sounds familiar, except the dude is a fat OCD shoe tying, brow wiping, asshole.

Thread Information