Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no doubt we need immigrants. The issue is whether we get skilled immigrants that want to assimilate or we get immigrants that are a burden to society. Its an easy +/- calculation.
    Ugh CC boomer posting again. Any non white immigrant contributes to our downfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh CC boomer posting again. Any non white immigrant contributes to our downfall.
    Bull . Who said anything about white except you?

Are you such a racist that you think you have to be white to be a productive member of society?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using skill as the criteria would probably let in non-whites like Indians and Chinese - why are you so stuck on race and color of skin? And they probably won't end up on welfare or be protesting in the streets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'em all

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . Who said anything about white except you?

Are you such a racist that you think you have to be white to be a productive member of society?
    Dude, if you let in more and more non whites eventually the entire country is going to be unrecognizable. It’s just suicide. Suicide of your people and nation and history. Who said anything about racism? I don’t hate these other groups, but they all have their genous homelands that are 99% their ethnicity meanwhile this is all you and I have got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Using skill as the criteria would probably let in non-whites like Indians and Chinese - why are you so stuck on race and color of skin? And they probably won't end up on welfare or be protesting in the streets.
    What difference does that make? They’ll still contribute to changing the ethnic and cultural makeup of the country. I don’t want that, I like my people and I liked my country the way it was. Even if they don’t immediately come in and commit crimes there are still tons of other ways they have an impact. When I walk down the street I want to see happy white families and smile and wave, not some pajeet or Pablo who I have zero connection with other than geographic proximity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What difference does that make? They’ll still contribute to changing the ethnic and cultural makeup of the country. I don’t want that, I like my people and I liked my country the way it was. Even if they don’t immediately come in and commit crimes there are still tons of other ways they have an impact. When I walk down the street I want to see happy white families and smile and wave, not some pajeet or Pablo who I have zero connection with other than geographic proximity.
    hope you don't live in the medical district of NW SATX then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hope you don't live in the medical district of NW SATX then.
    No, but it’s pretty much the same thing in every urban area in America. People always say oh well you’re racist you’re hateful etc but I bet if they returned home to visit and everything was foreign they’d be depressed and outraged. White people are being ethnically displaced and the loss of cultural confidence is causing us to not even breed. We all know millennials now in their 30s single no kids and scraping by. But don’t say it’s this or that party’s economic policies at fault because the other groups breed even in extreme poverty and the whites pay for it. It’s a serious ethno-cultural loss of confidence and self assuredness that is allowing this to happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but it’s pretty much the same thing in every urban area in America. People always say oh well you’re racist you’re hateful etc but I bet if they returned home to visit and everything was foreign they’d be depressed and outraged. White people are being ethnically displaced and the loss of cultural confidence is causing us to not even breed. We all know millennials now in their 30s single no kids and scraping by. But don’t say it’s this or that party’s economic policies at fault because the other groups breed even in extreme poverty and the whites pay for it. It’s a serious ethno-cultural loss of confidence and self assuredness that is allowing this to happen.
    I suggest you move further north. That's what people did here in South Florida. It doesn't bother me - Cubans are more like Jamaicans (family oriented) than Americans (who are much more individualistic/independent) so we've been here for decades. Don't let it (what people call you) bother you - do what makes you feel comfortable and happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most white people hate white trash garbage like yourself. If you said like this to them most would be repulsed by you tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most white people hate white trash garbage like yourself. If you said like this to them most would be repulsed by you tbh
    Sorry but they elected donald trump. It’s you who’s out of touch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought Trump wasn't racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a great counterpoint

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thought Trump wasn't racist?
    He’s not but the people who elected him did so promarily because of immigration. And that doesn’t make them racist either. Or me for that matter. Go to China or anywhere in east Asia and lecture them about racism and get laughed at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So even racists aren't racist nowadays..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where’s your home country? Why don’t you start by going there and calling everyone racist and demanding that they import another replacement ethnic group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did the million man march terrify you, tbh?
    Were you even born?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where’s your home country? Why don’t you start by going there and calling everyone racist and demanding that they import another replacement ethnic group.
    I'm from the USofA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm from the USofA
    Ancestors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honkies.

Literally, Hungarians on both sides.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honkies.

Literally, Hungarians on both sides.
    Unholy left. Because why not, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Federer wins his 20th Grand Slam - he is now the sole/co-record holder at 3 of the 4 GSs - simply amazing at 36. Maybe now I can get some sleep - this is the first AO when I'm working (well, back in the day - they didn't have it live :-)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate your honesty.

But that is totally F'N boring.

Where do you live?
    In SA one of the huge advantages is all of the cultural festivals and neighbors who bring the familia and party. But, I'm saying this from the NW side of town. So socioeconomically they are closer to my experience. The real divisions come with $ and experiences.

Example: I love the outdoors kayaking and fishing. I don't like hanging with people who want to go trout fishing in Argentina and be treated like a pampered wuss spending massive $. But I'd rather hang with them than any couch potato of any color. I want to get out and get advice or figure a place out on my own. The fun is in making mistakes but getting it done on your own. This actually puts me with a more Hispanic upper middle class crowd who work hard and play hard I have found. But because SA is mixed race, this gives me the opportunity to meet this type of person. This kind of person, I have found, is usually within a certain socioeconomic class. Color is not a divider. Same with the exercise that I love to keep in shape allowing me to play for extended periods. I swim, bike and run with a mixed Hispanic-Gringo crowd because that's whats around me.

I don't experience any mental anguish over the thought of dwindling shiny happy Brady Bunch white families. I think of all the out of shape people sitting and thinking about their lack of exposure to the outside. Complete lack of wonder about the natural world... this makes me angry.

So, Kill the potato. It's coming. They would rather watch a sport than play it? Kill them all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I appreciate your honesty.

But that is totally F'N boring.

Where do you live?
    In SA one of the huge advantages is all of the cultural festivals and neighbors who bring the familia and party. But, I'm saying this from the NW side of town. So socioeconomically they are closer to my experience. The real divisions come with $ and experiences.

Example: I love the outdoors kayaking and fishing. I don't like hanging with people who want to go trout fishing in Argentina and be treated like a pampered wuss spending massive $. But I'd rather hang with them than any couch potato of any color. I want to get out and get advice or figure a place out on my own. The fun is in making mistakes but getting it done on your own. This actually puts me with a more Hispanic upper middle class crowd who work hard and play hard I have found. But because SA is mixed race, this gives me the opportunity to meet this type of person. This kind of person, I have found, is usually within a certain socioeconomic class. Color is not a divider. Same with the exercise that I love to keep in shape allowing me to play for extended periods. I swim, bike and run with a mixed Hispanic-Gringo crowd because that's whats around me.

I don't experience any mental anguish over the thought of dwindling shiny happy Brady Bunch white families. I think of all the out of shape people sitting and thinking about their lack of exposure to the outside. Complete lack of wonder about the natural world... this makes me angry.

So, Kill the potato. It's coming. They would rather watch a sport than play it? Kill them all.
    I guess I make you angry in more ways than one. Love Federer's tears - such passion for the game - so emotional - this guy is always crying at AO - whether he wins or loses.

Thread Information