Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, about February, like a lot of people, when I saw Pop going out and throw a few not so subtile digs at Kawhi's camp through a couple Mike C. Wright articles (that Pop somehow trusts), then TP and most surprisingly Manu the following days, it was clear considering spurs low key / no drama policy that there was really a big issue.

For Pop and Manu to go out like that, that really meant they were pissed.

What wasn't clear at that point, were the motivations. Preserving his career, pissed at the spurs or wanted a trade...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonderful, two months after the playoffs! Ah, if only we could've used him at 90% health!
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing convenient. "Kawhi's circle" gtfoh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he handled his trade request like a man and spoke to Pop face to face, made amends, and was an All-NBA caliber player that kept this team alive when their so called franchise player was nursing year long quad pain.
    Wrong. He requested a trade because he wasn't getting his way. Pop was the one that had to reach out to him to talk things over. Spurm fans and their revisionists history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are such amateurs man... they are really just playing themselves.
    That's how it appears. Oh, I'm hurt and can't play. Oh, I want a trade. Oh, I'm 100% now.

To this point all he's done is hurt his market value and antagonize the team that can ensure he gets paid much more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should up the ante, and say......." we need you to be 120% healthy.....!

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me neither. I can't believe how quickly this forum went to fellating him all season.
    Agreed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish there was a way to combine Kancerwhi and Kawhitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kancerwhitter.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurs need to bring him back and bench him for the season. Or worse. Make him come off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody see Kawhi as victim here? I mean I know he’s 26 but it’s family. I think Pop does. Kawhi’s crew don’t want Pops to talk to him alone because Pops will get through him. Fire your uncle Kawhi. Get a real agent to represent you. Spurs nation will blame Uncle Dennis and Spurs get back to championship hunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is so see-through its absurd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free Kawhi. Fire Uncle Dennis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. He requested a trade because he wasn't getting his way. Pop was the one that had to reach out to him to talk things over. Spurm fans and their revisionists history.
    Pop reached out, and he responded and met with Pop. Pop has been reaching out to Kawhi too. Has he even met with Pop yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop reached out, and he responded and met with Pop. Pop has been reaching out to Kawhi too. Has he even met with Pop yet?
    Who knows tbh. And the point being LMA requested a trade before voicing his feelings to PATFO. He didn't really handle things any better than Kawhi.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League=fcked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows tbh. And the point being LMA requested a trade before voicing his feelings to PATFO. He didn't really handle things any better than Kawhi.
    It has been reported that Kawhi has yet to tell the Spurs he wants out. LMA was man enough to sit down with Pop and tell him. Not only was he man enough to tell Pop he wanted out, he told him why he wanted out. And they talked about it, like grown adults.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been reported that Kawhi has yet to tell the Spurs he wants out. LMA was man enough to sit down with Pop and tell him. Not only was he man enough to tell Pop he wanted out, he told him why he wanted out. And they talked about it, like grown adults.
    Sure, but LMA is able to speak for himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to change that avi, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to change that avi, bruh.
    True

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you can't be serious. LMA maybe didn't handle it perfectly, but he handled it way better than Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He requested a trade before speaking to pop. If he was a "man" he would've reached out to Pop before things got to that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He requested a trade before speaking to pop. If he was a "man" he would've reached out to Pop before things got to that point.
    Who did he request the trade to, just out of curiosity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sincerely hope Pops will get through him. He’s a good kid just pressured by the father-image Uncle Dennis. But by the end of the day, it’s your call Kawhi. There’s time for family and it’s all good. But business is business and your uncle does not know about basketball business. Give him money and just fire him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you know how dumb this sounds..... He needed to warm pop that he wanted out? He did just that.... You want a warning to the warning lol. And kawhi is worse because he's been leaking like a broken anus and running from pop/the press/ the fans for 14 months

Thread Information