My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any way we can offload Pau’s contract for A cheap year or two of thin? He would be a good floor pacing big?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL going to high school in his twenties. How much white girl jailbait you think he was up in without any worries from the law?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not want. Cancerous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was good in 2k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee was desperate for bigs after they traded Monroe last year. They immediately started Brook Lopez after signing him for the LLE. They really wanted Maker to make it, and he didn't. Now, Lopez has been really awesome, and Bud's worked with the other players to make them pretty good. He missed his chance. But the dude did have that chance. I don't see any reason to have him in SA. He's not better than Poe or Pau. I'd take him as a consolation prize if Gasol were dealt, but he's not a target in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor man’s Dwayne Dedmon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thon Maker is not very good at basketball..

I'm not gonna get in the debacle of is he 22,is he 25,is he 125 years old but just basketball wise he's not a good player and in my opinion not even a good prospect anymore.

He has the worst hands in the league,he can't catch the ball on a rebound,he can't catch the ball from a pass,he can't catch it after he blocked someone.The dude is playing hot potato most of the time,certainly not basketball.

Streaky 3pt shooter,can't dribble to save his life obviously,pretty good rim protector,yes,but he has such a low bb iq he's gonna be out of position in most defensive possessions anyway so it doesn't matter.

Hard pass,there are better bigs to trade out there and there are better bigs in our current roster even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s what I’m getting, Milwaukee might be interested in Pau taking those 10 minutes in a le run and we would free up a tonne of cash now to upgrade a few bench spots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee was desperate for bigs after they traded Monroe last year. They immediately started Brook Lopez after signing him for the LLE. They really wanted Maker to make it, and he didn't. Now, Lopez has been really awesome, and Bud's worked with the other players to make them pretty good. He missed his chance. But the dude did have that chance. I don't see any reason to have him in SA. He's not better than Poe or Pau. I'd take him as a consolation prize if Gasol were dealt, but he's not a target in my opinion.
    The got Brook Lopez for the LLE but Spurs have Pau for $16m/year. Face palm!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The got Brook Lopez for the LLE but Spurs have Pau for $16m/year. Face palm!
    That's the good López or the bad Lopez??
    Is there still a good Lopez?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thon Maker is not very good at basketball..

I'm not gonna get in the debacle of is he 22,is he 25,is he 125 years old but just basketball wise he's not a good player and in my opinion not even a good prospect anymore.

He has the worst hands in the league,he can't catch the ball on a rebound,he can't catch the ball from a pass,he can't catch it after he blocked someone.The dude is playing hot potato most of the time,certainly not basketball.

Streaky 3pt shooter,can't dribble to save his life obviously,pretty good rim protector,yes,but he has such a low bb iq he's gonna be out of position in most defensive possessions anyway so it doesn't matter.

Hard pass,there are better bigs to trade out there and there are better bigs in our current roster even.

Exactly
    In 3 years with two coaches who wanted him to succeed he hasn't.
    Over & feet tall, with a 7'3" wingspan. Has played in a 166 games and his career rebounding high is 8.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly
    In 3 years with two coaches who wanted him to succeed he hasn't.
    Over & feet tall, with a 7'3" wingspan. Has played in a 166 games and his career rebounding high is 8.
    With a team as stacked as the buckets, he's just not good enough to gain minutes to improve. There's a reason why playing in the G-league helps ones game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s simply not true, all reports are he is a fantastic team mate, and Giannis’s best friend on the team.

, I’d grab him just to be better placed in Freaks free agency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s what I’m getting, Milwaukee might be interested in Pau taking those 10 minutes in a le run and we would free up a tonne of cash now to upgrade a few bench spots.
    Since when the problem for the Spurs is cap space? Try finding top FAs willing to sign....

You can trade Pau to upgrade the bench, in theory. But you don't trade him for a non-NBA level player (Maker) to free up money you won't be able to spend anyway. You make a trade only for good players with -ideally- 2 years contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a team as stacked as the buckets, he's just not good enough to gain minutes to improve. There's a reason why playing in the G-league helps ones game.
    He's had 10 games with 15+ minutes and the year before averaged 16.
    I agree he hasn't had the best opportunity for development, but not sure I'd be willing to give up much to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does ST always want other teams ty players

Maker, Stanley Johnson, etc etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does ST always want other teams ty players

Maker, Stanley Johnson, etc etc
    Looks good from far, but far from good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks will have problems signing their players next year.

Bledsoe, Brogdon and Teletovic are RF.

They've got Snell and Maker on long term contracts. Snell isn't performing as expected.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yahh98fl

If Spurs can stomach Snell for a longer term, then there's a deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he a wing?
    No, thanks. I'd keep Pau.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks will have problems signing their players next year.

Bledsoe, Brogdon and Teletovic are RF.

They've got Snell and Maker on long term contracts. Snell isn't performing as expected.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yahh98fl

If Spurs can stomach Snell for a longer term, then there's a deal.
    Bledsoe is UFA,Middleton is UFA,Brogdon is indeed RFA,Teletovic is retired with blood clots.

If you traded away Danny Green to get back Tony Snell at the same price tag less than a year later,that front office should get burned to the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him

Thread Information