Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually, it's a fact. If the Seahawks' offense never took the field, they'd have won 16-8. That's how little Struggle actually contributed to that team in the big moments. Meanwhile, they choked in epic fashion the following year when they tried to make Struggle the hero.
    you mean the year where the Seahawks legendary, infallable, GOAT defense let the Pats back into the game in the 4th quarter?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    you mean the year where the Seahawks legendary, infallable, GOAT defense let the Pats back into the game in the 4th quarter?
    This and the hideous play call on Bevell's part did the Seahawks in. That D was gassed. Gotta give Brady credit. You have to kill him for all 60 mins (Ask the Falcons especially). CN has some infatuation on certain narratives. It's oddly amusing.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I mean the year when Struggle didn't complete a pass until the second quarter, completed a whopping 12 passes all game, was 3-10 on third down, couldn't score in the 4th quarter up double digits, and threw The Pick! This was after Struggle got bailed out in the NFC le game, mind you.

Post Count
    Now this is an accurate assessment of Struggle's game:

the dude doesn't do anything besides scramble on broken plays and throwing check downs. but he's aight, just a more mobile alex smith.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now this is an accurate assessment of Struggle's game:
    He's won me over, i'm allowed to change my opinion based on developing situations. You should try it sometime

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Deshaun Watson will be better than all three of them tbh

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'd take over Luck any day.
    got

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd take over Luck any day.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2012 Postseason Flacco > Luck > Wilson > Newton > Literally every other moment of Flacco's career

Post Count
    2012 Postseason Flacco > 2011 Postseason Flacco > 2015 Postseason Flacco > Luck > 2008 Postseason Flacco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wilson >>> Newton
    FIFY

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    still hiding from your tom savage take and your chargers fanhood

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can't believe anyone who follows the NFL doesn't get Russell Wilson.

Jus watch the guy play, what's not to like? Why do the other players keep ranking him in the the top 30 players in the league?

First players to post 100 plus QB rankings in his first two seasons.

Only 4000/500/30 QB?

His career stats, wins, playoiff success right there with anyone at the same stage of a career.

All I can thnk is we have an over abundance of ROOKIE posters here.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kids openly mocking this piece of to his face

Post Count
    As seen on video that has since gone viral on social media, a group of kids ask the Carolina Panthers quarterback "Hey Cam, can I get a fumble?" and "What happened in the Super Bowl," referring to the Panthers' 24-10 loss to the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50. Newton fumbled the ball twice and was sacked six times in the loss.

A brief, indiscernible exchange happens in between those two comment with Newton snarling at the kid and saying "You'll do what?"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB SuperCam Avante
    This y'all franchise quarterback?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    cam telling those little gots whose boss. bet they themselves when he went up to them

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Because we all know one of the most essential parts of being a tough guy is getting in the face of a child who badmouths you

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can't believe anyone who follows the NFL doesn't get Russell Wilson.

Jus watch the guy play, what's not to like? Why do the other players keep ranking him in the the top 30 players in the league?

First players to post 100 plus QB rankings in his first two seasons.

Only 4000/500/30 QB?

His career stats, wins, playoiff success right there with anyone at the same stage of a career.

All I can thnk is we have an over abundance of ROOKIE posters here.
    Number 11 now.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Post Count
    Big facts only:

"If you would've put me with any other quarterback, let's be real, you know what I'm saying? Any other accurate quarterback like Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben -- anybody! -- quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball. It just felt like I wasn't in that position."

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

fat got hasn't done a thing without Cam holding his hand. worst WR in the league at getting separation, and too stupid to run simple routes correctly after for years. getting pushed in by CBs half a foot shorter and 50lbs lighter

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Benjamin has no room to talk. His fat ass can’t get consistently open and drops a ton of ball. The Panthers have always been better without him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

fat got hasn't done a thing without Cam holding his hand. worst WR in the league at getting separation, and too stupid to run simple routes correctly after for years. getting pushed in by CBs half a foot shorter and 50lbs lighter
    You've no room. Your got his pushed in by CBs half a foot shorter and 50lbs lighter too.

Post Count

It's good to know you agree with Benjamin that Scam couldn't make him better.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NCAA Champion
    National JC Champion
    Heisman winner
    NFL MVP
    SB QB

That's not bad.

Thread Information