Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Come on now Larry, that gut is pretty prominent in those birthday party pics on Leslie's page tbh. But you are average size for an old man and not fat so we were wrong about that.
    And why do you always have your eyes covered? Photosensitivity? Lazy eye? Serious question. I ask because there's another party pic where your glasses are off and you have a pink cover over your eyes.
    and you were cyberstalking a guy lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Try.....sure talk a lot of for a guy afraid to post a picture.
    There's nothing you can do about it

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    There's nothing you can do about it

So why are you afraid to post a picture?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ok Larry, lets do it like this...I don't have any issues with how I look. Im more than glad to post a picture here(spoiler: there are already pics of me here). I'll even take about the tattoos I have. Got them when I was a kid before I had any sense.

, I've basically dropped my balls on your whole family...I might as well extend an olive branch. But if I do, you agree to go by Saturday and never come back. Just know if you ing welch I'm still dropping a message in Judy Joiner's inbox about your behavior here and the people that know where you live. Do we have a deal?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So why are you afraid to post a picture?
    Don't act like a tough guy. You never willingly posted a picture here.

I like my privacy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Ok Larry, lets do it like this...I don't have any issues with how I look. Im more than glad to post a picture here(spoiler: there are already pics of me here). I'll even take about the tattoos I have. Got them when I was a kid before I had any sense.

, I've basically dropped my balls on your whole family...I might as well extend an olive branch. But if I do, you agree to go by Saturday and never come back. Just know if you ing welch I'm still dropping a message in Judy Joiner's inbox about your behavior here and the people that know where you live. Do we have a deal?
    Deal~

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Don't act like a tough guy. You never willingly posted a picture here.
    That was only because I don't know how.

Come on guy lets take a look at ya.

So I have pictures on Facebook but not here, that make any sense?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Freak

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Alright...here you go. This is as at the gym I used to work at in Tyler. The only difference is I shave my head now. It was getting thin and I got tired of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

So I have pictures on Facebook but not here, that make any sense?
    That excuse doesn’t hold water Larry. You posted pictures of other stuff, he’ll that’s how you got Doxxed. if you really wanted to post a picture of yourself you would/could have

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I'm a legit big dude...and you ain't . So have fun hanging here until Saturday.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ^ says tat parlor guy that wants to fight people here

was he the one who posted the fake video of him sitting in a car, blaring jungle rap around a bunch of hoodrats, claiming he was waiting on somebody who never showed? Or was it someone else? I forgot who was who back in the internet tough guy era circa 2008 or so.

Also, it's hilarious how Avante still doesn't break character with his weird posting style even in PM's

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Man I can just see Larry looking at that pic like "damn, that's the guy I always wanted to be online"

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

was he the one who posted the fake video of him sitting in a car, blaring jungle rap around a bunch of hoodrats, claiming he was waiting on somebody who never showed? Or was it someone else? I forgot who was who back in the internet tough guy era circa 2008 or so.

Also, it's hilarious how Avante still doesn't break character with his weird posting style even in PM's
    , he is consistent lol

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You look like a linebacker, a lot of discipline there. When I was in my 30's-50's I carried around 185 pounds at 5-7, as I got older I lost my appe e, couldn't eat enought to maintain the weight/muscle. I get by with one meal a day now, just don't get hungry, yep....weird.

Major props for doing something all these cowards won't do, you backed up your like a man. BRAVO~~~~~~~~

Blake, Chucho, B24, and all you who do nothing but run your mouth take notes. Here is a true stud, a guy who hauls his balls around in a ing wagon. While you cowards would have to borrow a nut to have a pair.

I had a lot of fun here, but it really is time to move on, so this will be my last post.

Adios~~~~~~

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You look like a linebacker, a lot of discipline there. When I was in my 30's-50's I carried around 185 pounds at 5-7, as I got older I lost my appe e, couldn't eat enought to maintain the weight/muscle. I get by with one meal a day now, just don't get hungry, yep....weird.

Major props for doing something all these cowards won't do, you backed up your like a man. BRAVO~~~~~~~~

Blake, Chucho, B24, and all you who do nothing but run your mouth take notes. Here is a true stud, a guy who hauls his balls around in a ing wagon. While you cowards would have to borrow a nut to have a pair.

I had a lot of fun here, but it really is time to move on, so this will be my last post.

Adios~~~~~~
    not buying it, only a week or so before you come back with a different alt ..... imo

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Adios~~~~~~
    I appreciate it Larry. Do better at the next place you go. Just be you and everyone else.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    not buying it, only a week or so before you come back with a different alt ..... imo
    He won't. He knows I'm not ing around. I brought all his families pics here and have all the links to their FB pages. He knows I will message Judy.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Alright...here you go. This is as at the gym I used to work at in Tyler. The only difference is I shave my head now. It was getting thin and I got tired of it.

Your legs looked photoshopped to your torso

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Your legs looked photoshopped to your torso
    Well I'm not sure what you expect out of calves, but those are size 12 feet. At least I had the balls to post something TSA. You scared bro?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    , I've basically dropped my balls on your whole family...
    SMH. Cuck Factor Blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Not me at all. I vaguely remember that bs though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never had anything against the OP before but this place has become a safe space for weak males. What a sad state of affairs not only here but off the internet too.

Thread Information