Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean come on, its not like the spurs havent won on the road before, these guys can win on the road. All you guys are counting the champs out. I remember the lakers being up 3-1 on the suns two years ago.

GO SPURS GO! I BELIEVE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THIS IS THE BEST THING PHIL JACKSON CAN COME UP WITH
    "Yeah, he bumped him," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said. "You know, games go like that."

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs win game 5 by 15+.....book it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers do not want to play game 6 in SA. They will play extremely well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no other choice, but to win.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You *purs fans are delusional about the state of the decrepid and decaying stench that is your TEAM.

Anyway, rested or not, Grandma and Grandpa Spurs are no match for the inexperienced, yet vastly more athletic and quick Lakers bunch.

Popp is a fantastic coach no doubt, but he has squeezed every bit of juice out of those old farts. Keep on believin! (Bowen owns Kobe! Oberto can handle Odom!)

Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year. You never won back to back. Your team sucks. Your city sucks. Your coach is tight.

off and die. (We have a grave at Staples ready for ya!)

Go Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oberto can handle Odom!
    No he can't that's the problem.

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year.
    Not as pathetic as Lakers of 2005-2007...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You *purs fans are delusional about the state of the decrepid and decaying stench that is your TEAM.

Anyway, rested or not, Grandma and Grandpa Spurs are no match for the inexperienced, yet vastly more athletic and quick Lakers bunch.

Popp is a fantastic coach no doubt, but he has squeezed every bit of juice out of those old farts. Keep on believin! (Bowen owns Kobe! Oberto can handle Odom!)

Just remember, you aint no dynasty. 99 was a pathetic year. You never won back to back. Your team sucks. Your city sucks. Your coach is tight.

Go Lakers

Your first post! Now I expect nothing but excellence from you, after this little gem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the spurs can pull out game 5 we have a series again. The Lakers (players not fans) know it's only few shots difference between them being down 3-1 instead of the spurs. Lakers don't want a game 6 in SA and they are scared of a game 7 with the spurs. However, I didn't like the tone of the comments by the spurs players after the game though. Sounded like they were thinking about their vacation already.

I'll keep hoping though. A good game and a little luck and they're right back in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go Lakers

WELL LOOK AT YOU LAKERS FINALLY COME BACK TO A WINNING SEASON AFTER BEING EMBERRASSED SO MANY YEARS NOW YOU WANNA COME HERE TO THE SPURS SITE AND TALK LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY I SWEAR. NO TEAM HAS WON MORE GAMES THAN THE SPURS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS NO TEAM HAS WON MORE LES THAN THE SPURS EITHER BUT THEY SUCK??? WELL OF COURSE YOU WOULD COME AND MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN WATCHING BASKETBALL THE PAST FIVE YEARS. WELCOME BACK TO THE NBA LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone Please Put An * On The Fakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers do not want to play game 6 in SA. They will play extremely well.

If we win game 5 this series is going 7.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow if you consider one season missing the playoffs, 2 seasons of early exits and now a le 5 victories away an "embarassing" rebuilding, then I simply CANNOT wait for how you es assemble anything close to a winning team with all your old farts going on social security, er....retirement.

Honestly, between David Robinsons MVP season and 99, what exactly would you call your franchise? How about between the mid 80's and mid 90's. Did you guys even exist?

If you wanna have an honest convo about rebuilding in the NBA and being an embarassment, I'd suggest you dont use your lame ass team as the representative of whats right and mine as the rep of whats wrong. You guys gave up Scola, at 26, for nothing to a division and STATE rival.

Get ready for the lottery before the decade is up. I'll save you a seat to the next 5 Lakers Championship parades as Timmy D and the rest of his bunch retire to some warm retirement home in Florida. off and DIE! Muwahahaha

Go Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're almost DOOMED... this is translated: not quite there yet

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You all really sound like Suns fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can do this... they are more experienced and play better defense.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go Lakers
    Very classy. I was ready to concede the points of being old but then you just went into a pathetic rant about not being a dinasty like you would get anything out of that.. probably make yourself feel better.

The facts are really different and I'm sorry your reality doesn't let you realize that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all rides on Manu's "jammed ankle". Not sure what a jammed ankle is exactly but that's what their calling it. Timmy will get his, Tony will too. It's up to Manu and a little love from the bench.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Kobe is going to light them up for at least 40 tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all really sound like Suns fans.
    2006 Suns vs Lakers?

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information