Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the biggest thing that makes you steaming pile of is you were too big of a pussy to show your face on here before a two weeks ago. Get the out of here.
    Does this mean we can't be friends?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thought that the Spurs are somehow missing out on something that wasn't going to happen the moment Kawhi decided to be a is just laughable.
    Before the head-case hurt his ankle we were giving the Golden Showers an epic beatdown. Then this year, with the Trump Curse, Curry was hurt and they were ripe for a beat down. But instead, Leonard the Lugnut Shaq’d’ed Da Fool and we were damn near swept.

I hope this this guy is out of the league soon and living under his uncle’s carport.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be tough to respect a . I mean I suppose I could try, but in the end you are a ing coward, and my disgust would prevent me from ever being able to think anything positive of you.
    I was here many years before you, young buck. Respect your elders.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the head-case hurt his ankle we were giving the Golden Showers an epic beatdown. Then this year, with the Trump Curse, Curry was hurt and they were ripe for a beat down. But instead, Leonard the Lugnut Shaq’d’ed Da Fool and we were damn near swept.

I hope this this guy is out of the league soon and living under his uncle’s carport.
    I still think that it was gutless of him not to play in round 1 against the Warriors. It was the perfect scenario to not only get revenge, but also show killer instinct and mental toughness. Michael Jordan, prime Kobe Bryant, prime Manu Ginobili wouldn't have passed up an opportunity like that - to get revenge on the team that did them wrong the year before in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Ice009; 07-20-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think that was gutless of him not to play in round 1 against the Warriors. It was the perfect scenario to not only get revenge, but show killer instinct and mental toughness. Michael Jordan, prime Kobe Bryant, prime Manu Ginobili wouldn't have passed up and opportunity like that to get revenge on the team that did them wrong the year before in the playoffs.
    I remember Tim back in '00 wanting to play in the playoffs and fighting with Pop about it. It's hard for highly compe ive people not to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate when people mention Re build I don't think they have a clue how hard it is to get into the playoffs much less winning a championship. All the people that look at cap space I am tired of you ing about saving money for who????? Look how hard it is to get really good players the way people talk it makes it seem so easy and it is NOT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Tim back in '00 wanting to play in the playoffs and fighting with Pop about it. It's hard for highly compe ive people not to play.
    I didn't mention Tim, because he was usually the one that did the taking out. No-one really took him out physically in the playoffs, but yeah I still should have mentioned him with those guys. He was definitely at the very same level of compe iveness without question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why did you disappear when your team got kobe’d?
    DeadlyDynasty is an OG and has been around here or there ever since the Lakers last glory days.

We've seen a lot of old names popping up with the recent Kawhi drama, both Spurs fans and other fans.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016-17 season feels like a life time ago. Crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think we will see today's players really playing hurt anymore. Their more worried about "protecting their brand". At least that's the perception imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess he was talking about giant humiliating non-compe ive losses

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phenominal bump

Many re s here believed this was a good team. Like this idiot

They will. I joined this board to be around Spurs FANS. Some of you gots, es, pussies are BETA lame cucks! I'd check your wife's phone because someone's sliding in her DMs.

We have Murray, LMA, DeRozan, Gay, Gasol with Mills, White, Walker, Belinelli, possibly Manu. That's not too bad. We need guys that have some sense of TEAM, character, not just "ballers" and stat padders. Coach Pop and his squad are going to COACH our dudes up. Spurs have ALWAYS been a solid defensive team. We just upgraded a little bit on the offensive side.

You don't like what roster Pop and RC cook up then go be a PLAYER fan and get the out!

Also, it'll be glorious eliminating the Lakers in the playoffs, too. ( Serial Killer Rob Lowe and AIDS Johnson.)

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short sighted view. He just ed the Spurs over for years to come.

Best case scenario: we'll be stucked on mediocrity for the next 3 years.
    Worst case: We'll suck with no hope of a speedy recovery thanks to some awful contracts.

Pop has seriously lost it in terms of roster construction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had a great run we have one of the best winning percentage of any sports team. Everything though has a end date the Flakers dynasty the Celtics dynasty the Bulls dynasty the Clintons dynasty. That’s life you live and you die end of story.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is exactly like one of those old school NBA fans that refuses to change and goes with the "past is better" mantra, well it sure as isn't working out. His formula is out dated and when you refuse to upgrade, you get left behind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have Murray, LMA, DeRozan, Gay, Gasol with Mills, White, Walker, Belinelli, possibly Manu. That's not too bad. We need guys that have some sense of TEAM, character, not just "ballers" and stat padders. Coach Pop and his squad are going to COACH our dudes up. Spurs have ALWAYS been a solid defensive team. We just upgraded a little bit on the offensive side.

This is exactly the re ed way Pop and RC are thinking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly the re ed way Pop and RC are thinking
    some people believe that Pop is a kind of wizard, I understand people who did not watch the team believe that Pop could bring doctors or plumbers into the playoffs (or some like that), but Spurs has always had three legends carrying the team inside the court, and then had a guy who at his best can probably go against any perimeter player in basketball history, those guys are gone. Pop did not adjust himself, and now we are just another bad team from the league, it is unbelievable that some have seen something positive in a 1-point win against the Bulls 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people believe that Pop is a kind of wizard, I understand people who did not watch the team believe that Pop could bring doctors or plumbers into the playoffs (or some like that), but Spurs has always had three legends carrying the team inside the court, and then had a guy who at his best can probably go against any perimeter player in basketball history, those guys are gone. Pop did not adjust himself, and now we are just another bad team from the league, it is unbelievable that some have seen something positive in a 1-point win against the Bulls 2018
    yes, but it being so obvious from the outside makes me question Pop's senses. Does he really think he can coach a bunch of scrubs and turn them into a playoff team? Or turn a bunch of bad defenders into a good defensive team? I mean he used to be the best coach in the league for a longass time, he should know what the he's doing. The flaws are super obvious. Matter of fact, it was also obvious the team relied on Kawhi way too much in 2016/17. He got us to 61 wins. So consistently downgrading the roster doesn't make any sense. They should've been trying to improve it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEY WEREN'T WILLING TO TRADE SARIC. JFC.
    Well, it seems like they were, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cunningham is not starting, much less at SF guarantee he will be backup PF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were saying son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, we really underestimated how far off the deep end pop has gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were saying son?
    Please don’t quote him and make him reappear. It’s been nice without him. Probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, we really underestimated how far off the deep end pop has gone
    Remember, Pop made his comment before his best young player (and defender) blew out his ACL in bleeping preseason game.

Thread Information