Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duh. I'm the one who kept telling you he was the second best player in the league last summer. Does he look injured this year? The faggot held out last season.
    yes, he actually does ...he is dragging his leg at times ...and he looks less explosive to me relying more on strength ...
    to his credit, at maybe 85-90%... he is making a case for best player in the game ... including Bron.
    His defense has slipped some though ... I seen Klay make plays on him, he never would have allowed pre-injury for Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers 5 to 1 to win le next year. Wow

¿Sabes qué? ¡ Al carajo con los niños!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont care what yall say that is a ing lot. Those pieces can be shipped elsewhere if needed.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont care what yall say that is a ing lot. Those pieces can be shipped elsewhere if needed.
    Blood clot, 42% FT, light skin Rudy Gay, and the #4 aren't a lot for a Hall of Famer in his prime. It's a grab bag of crap and a pick.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Kuzma and Ball and probably future picks would likely be heading to the Wiz for Beal to the Pels.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I honestly don't see how yall land AD without completely gutting everything you have. Your roster is literally going to be Lebron, AD and your G-league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma and Ball and probably future picks would likely be heading to the Wiz for Beal to the Pels.
    Pelicans might be kinda nice if hey keep jrue/Zion add ingram and the 4th pick ...

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Pelicans might be kinda nice if hey keep jrue/Zion add ingram and the 4th pick ...
    lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I honestly don't see yall land AD with completely gutting everything you have. Your roster is literally going to be Lebron, AD and your G-league.
    that was always my concern
    Idk wtf rich paul/Pelinka is thinking ...
    unless Kyrie or klay join them we will still be ed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean it sincerly ...i think zion is a tad overrated ...
    Ingram hasnt been able to stay healthy ...
    but if he does and beal comes via trade

that is a heck of a back court along with two solid Potential all-star forwards ...

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I mean it sincerly ...i think zion is a tad overrated ...
    Ingram hasnt been able to stay healthy ...
    but if he does and beal comes via trade

that is a heck of a back court along with two solid Potential all-star forwards ...
    Well if you meant Beal is included in that then yes, that's something they'd consider. Considering Zion is being hyped up as the next Lebron, then yes he's likely being overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What do they mean willing to deal those? It’s absolute garbage.

Why would the lakers hang on to daddy issues, blood clot, and poor man ceballos? It’s a net positive just dumping those guys and get their salaries off the books.

The fact that a number 4 pick in a one player draft is the most valuable asset of the four tells you how bad it is.

Spurs should offer Kawhi, Parker and a 2032 pick for Davis. Better than that poo poo platter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blood clot, 42% FT, light skin Rudy Gay, and the #4 aren't a lot for a Hall of Famer in his prime. It's a grab bag of crap and a pick.

Yeah, a lot of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't see how yall land AD without completely gutting everything you have. Your roster is literally going to be Lebron, AD and your G-league.
    Isn’t that the same roster they currently have plus unibrow?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Send wagner and another first and Keep Kuz ...deal is done.
    spurfann and pels fan will say its not enough but those assets can be flipped easy ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

stunning if its true that they haven't already put all those pieces on the table

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last summer ago there were pundits calling ing josh hart untouchable ... people gotta let go of the idea that these kids are worth holding up a deal for an actual star

tbh that 3 team deal as described makes sense. if pels are getting an actual player (beal) instead of just the laker kids, it makes it worthwhile

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    last summer ago there were pundits calling ing josh hart untouchable ... people gotta let go of the idea that these kids are worth holding up a deal for an actual star
    Sadly i wouldn’t give up the lot , one of zo, kuz, or Ingram , package Any with the pick and anyone else. But them packaged together is a giant L for laker nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly i wouldn’t give up the lot , one of zo, kuz, or Ingram , package day with the pick and anyone else. But them packaged together is a giant L for laker nation.
    lol zo

if you guys hung on to zubac, that could have potentially been replacement filler if attached with another pick. lakers gonna have to give up all the kids. they should be thrilled to find a taker for zo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl.... giving up Zo, broke down Ingram, overrated trash like Kuzma and the 4th pick for Anthony Davis is a ing steal.

No idea why Lakerfan continues to overrate their trash when that crap core couldn't even make the playoffs with LeBron....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have no problem with 4th, two of Ingram, Zoand Kuzma along with Wagner or Hart and a future unprotected first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    crofl.... giving up Zo, broke down Ingram, overrated trash like Kuzma and the 4th pick for Anthony Davis is a ing steal.

No idea why Lakerfan continues to overrate their trash when that crap core couldn't even make the playoffs with LeBron....
    Healthy they make oplayoffs... Last year
    Still need to build a team need to keep at least part of roster if Kuzma a scrub a future first should be better value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still need to build a team need to keep at least part of roster if Kuzma a scrub a future first should be better value.
    Cool - go ahead and keep Kuz. Dude is trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to being LeBron, a good rookie, and G-League if they don't gut it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were 28-27 with LeBron in the lineup, which is pretty far from playoff level. Being the 4-seed at Christmas means nothing when half the teams are lazy as before the new year. The injury excuse is BS. Now if they were 35-20 with LeBron missing January that would be different, but they weren't.

Thread Information