Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond was 10 assist, 10 rebounds and 7 points. Did he try to make a triple double on that triple attempt? That would be pathetic. I know the narrative he thought he was going to get fouled. But I would give that to Curry who could make it from halfcourt. I noticed also Curry passing Green for final 3 point attempt. More like, “here take the shot a##hole!”
    It seems like he thought White was going to foul him for a two-shot foul, so he tried to make it a 3-shot foul but misread the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone catch Devin's attempted fake out on Curry? Last time they played Curry faked a pass on his drive and Devin fell for it and ran to the defender on the 3pt line which allowed Curry to get his layup. Devin tried the same move on curry last night when he drove to the hoop. It didn't work the same way, but it was interesting to see him trying Curry's move on him that beat him last game.

As ugly as KJ's game was, I'm happy to see him trying to develop a midrange game.
    Yup, and how about that one foul on one of the Warriors' players (don't remember which) where Vassell used his other arm to stop the guy from making the And-1? Pop looked cheerful on the sidelines because of that play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, and how about that one foul on one of the Warriors' players (don't remember which) where Vassell used his other arm to stop the guy from making the And-1? Pop looked cheerful on the sidelines because of that play.
    That was on Wiggins. I notice Pop always eyeing Devin and clapping with approval. Pop loves this kid's defense no doubt.

Thread Information