San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandemic P for the win

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That shot would be money for him tbh
    Agreed he should add it to his game. It's one of the easiest shots to learned. When I was in hschool it only took me a few weeks of practicing Duncan's 15 foot mid range bank shot to master it. For some reason a lot of guys are too scared to attempt the bank shot during games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed he should add it to his game. It's one of the easiest shots to learned. When I was in hschool it only took me a few weeks of practicing Duncan's 15 foot mid range bank shot to master it. For some reason a lot of guys are too scared to attempt the bank shot during games.
    Good Lord, man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything funny about what I said. Not saying I was an NBA pro but the bank shot is the easiest shot to learn but very few guys chose to learn it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything funny about what I said. Not saying I was an NBA pro but the bank shot is the easiest shot to learn but very few guys chose to learn it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hitting it when you’re wide open is one thing, hitting it when you’re being closely guarded by Garnett is another thing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aright continue to troll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hitting it when you’re wide open is one thing, hitting it when you’re being closely guarded by Garnett is another thing
    You can get the shot off even if your guarded as long as you can create some space between you and the defender. Obviously against a guy like KG it would be difficult but there are not that many guys out there in this league that can play D like KG.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You can get the shot off even if your guarded as long as you can create some space between you and the defender. Obviously against a guy like KG it would be difficult but there are not that many guys out there in this league that can play D like KG.
    i think the point being laughed at was how you claimed you "mastered" the shot in a matter of weeks

hitting it consistently in a game with a high level defender constantly pestering you and keeping you out of your comfort zone may make you think twice about claiming that its so easy to master in just a few weeks

hitting a wide open shot isnt truly mastering it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F's sake Denver already digging themselves a hole 23-13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phx absolutely buttramming Denver in transition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching these boring-ass playoff games makes me wish the NBA would bring back the best of 5, or even best of 3 playoff format.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dead ass NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale i hope your morning coffee is good.
    Denver packing up their in their own mountaintop camp. Other side the Bucks or Sixers/Hawks my last chances to avoid a disastrous Finals.

I'm leaving this storm.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale i hope your morning coffee is good.
    Denver packing up their in their own mountaintop camp. Other side the Bucks or Sixers/Hawks my last chances to avoid a disastrous Finals.

I'm leaving this storm.
    Grim business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cully the Suns look good but the nets would easily stomp them, if they even get that far. The jazz will finish them off before they get there.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why am I not surprised that a person of your intelligence went the "JUST SHUT THE UP!" route? if your reading comprehension was in the neighborhood of a normal adult, you might have formed a better counter-argument.

since you somehow missed my plain-spoken, easy-to-follow point entirely, you dolt, here it is again.

As a general rule, of course all politicians are motivated by PR. I am not impressed when a politician acts in a self-serving way to generate a positive response in public perception, whether its Rudy or anyone else. Thats you. You are an easy mark. You are a sap.

If you woke up from your self-imposed coma tommorrow and became 100 times more cynical than you are today, you would still be one gullible mother er.

Shallow, PR-conscious gestures (such as Rudy grandstanding to reject the A-rabs 10 million) don't impress me. They do impress mindless flagwavers, small children, the mentally disabled, and (based on your comments) you.

Your basis for supporting Rudy was laid out clearly by you, not me, and without question it is a stance that it worthy of some real ridicule.

"Which candidate in the election isn't all about PR/Personal Power, you ing idiot?"
    Dr. Ron Paul (...that was an easy one)

ps...did you go to a high school for people with "learning differences"? (honest question, not meant to be funny. yours was one of the most intellectually incoherent response I've seen)

pps... since you consider yourself politically savvy: do you think there are a lot of MENSA candidates who were impressed by Rudy's grandstanding move, or do you suspect as I do that just maybe it was a move designed to impress the lowest common denomenator of our society (...people like you)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul looking like top-shelf collie, but ya gotta remember he's playing against shake-and-stems, bottom of the bag, Austin Rivers.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    why am I not surprised that a person of your intelligence went the "JUST SHUT THE UP!" route? if your reading comprehension was in the neighborhood of a normal adult, you might have formed a better counter-argument.

since you somehow missed my plain-spoken, easy-to-follow point entirely, you dolt, here it is again.

As a general rule, of course all politicians are motivated by PR. I am not impressed when a politician acts in a self-serving way to generate a positive response in public perception, whether its Rudy or anyone else. Thats you. You are an easy mark. You are a sap.

If you woke up from your self-imposed coma tommorrow and became 100 times more cynical than you are today, you would still be one gullible mother er.

Shallow, PR-conscious gestures (such as Rudy grandstanding to reject the A-rabs 10 million) don't impress me. They do impress mindless flagwavers, small children, the mentally disabled, and (based on your comments) you.

Your basis for supporting Rudy was laid out clearly by you, not me, and without question it is a stance that it worthy of some real ridicule.

"Which candidate in the election isn't all about PR/Personal Power, you ing idiot?"
    Dr. Ron Paul (...that was an easy one)

ps...did you go to a high school for people with "learning differences"? (honest question, not meant to be funny. yours was one of the most intellectually incoherent response I've seen)

pps... since you consider yourself politically savvy: do you think there are a lot of MENSA candidates who were impressed by Rudy's grandstanding move, or do you suspect as I do that just maybe it was a move designed to impress the lowest common denomenator of our society (...people like you)?
    was this also pussyface or someone else?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    was this also pussyface or someone else?
    yep this was GOATface....apparently he had some good back and forths with whotttt in the Political Forum too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autism is a of a drug.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flippers getting that ring with every team they face being injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoff P showed up tonight. Jackson can't miss. Kawhi Harden stat padding in garbage time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irving just went down. Rolled his ankle on Giannis

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Irving just went down. Rolled his ankle on Giannis
    No one has been saying it but this is the Fragile Freddie Memorial All-Star Squad. I wouldn't be shocked if none of them make it to the finals even though Harden isn't known for being injured.

Thread Information