Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again What the flying 747 did you just say sir??????? Stop it.
    wtf??

Till the wheels fall off. iManu's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh God, another sucking Manu thread created by a Manu such as the OP. Yes, his jersey should be hanged but from the Heat rafters for being a top contributor to the 2013 Heat championship run. I expect Manu to receive a ring the next time he visits the American Airlines Arena.

His legacy will also forever be tarnished in the eyes of non-homer Spurs fans. He's got two years to prove the doubters like myself wrong. Now if the Spurs don't win another championship by the time he retires, oh boy, a lot of us Spurs fans will not shed a tear the day he retires. I'll actually be kind of glad tbh.

Will you still be a Spurs fan when Tim retires? You said that Tim was the only reason you liked the Spurs and your constant Manu-bashing seems to be emotionally removed from what he has done for us in the past (it isn't like bashing on Keith Bogans), so aren't you a bandwagon fan?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iManu hit the nail on the head. Over so many years, so many battles, even 2012-2013 he made ESPN highlights with his sick passes, I have an emotional attachment to Mr. Ginobili, probably like the Spurs organization, it's not about dollars and cents, not about X's and O's, it's about what makes us - us.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you still be a Spurs fan when Tim retires? You said that Tim was the only reason you liked the Spurs and your constant Manu-bashing seems to be emotionally removed from what he has done for us in the past (it isn't like bashing on Keith Bogans), so aren't you a bandwagon fan?
    iManu hit the nail on the head. Over so many years, so many battles, even 2012-2013 he made ESPN highlights with his sick passes, I have an emotional attachment to Mr. Ginobili, probably like the Spurs organization, it's not about dollars and cents, not about X's and O's, it's about what makes us - us.

This is true, TGY could care less about the Spurs as a team, all he cares about is TD. After that he is a bandwagon Spur fan, that is, providing he isn't really just another troll denizen from downstairs like his other Manu hating s pals are!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes a retired jersey in San Antonio. Then a statue, in Argentina. Not visa versa.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs have success, so does TD. If Manu plays like and costs his team of a championship, of course I'm going to be pissed. Timmy worked his but off in Games 6 & 7 only for the baldheaded man and stubborn senile coach to it all up. If the Spurs don't ever win a 5th championship, the Manu apologists better tighten their seat belts two years from now. Manu's retirement will be a blessing if Timmy doesn't get his 5th ring that he so deserves.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs have success, so does TD. If Manu plays like and costs his team of a championship, of course I'm going to be pissed. Timmy worked his but off in Games 6 & 7 only for the baldheaded man and stubborn senile coach to it all up. If the Spurs don't ever win a 5th championship, the Manu apologists better tighten their seat belts two years from now. Manu's retirement will be a blessing if Timmy doesn't get his 5th ring that he so deserves.
    So are you a Spurs fan, or just a TD fan?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, friggen Avery Johnson got his jersey retired. I'm sure Manu will have no problem getting his too, as well as a trip to Springfield.

Till the wheels fall off. iManu's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you a Spurs fan, or just a TD fan?
    Bandwagon fan. When the wheels fall off, so will he.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a lock for the Hall of Fame. Of course the Spurs retire his number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As expected, Manu threads prompting the usual Manu haters and defenders. Nothing new here.
    Is another outcome even possible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course yo wtf? is there anyone who thought it wouldn't

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy worked his butt off in all 7 games jackass.

He might not've had the biggest numbers in the all the games, but he still played as the heart and soul of this team. And there is no doubt in my mind that TIMMY deserved to be finals MVP.

And I still fail to understand the overall agenda you are attempting to fulfill with all of your bashing of Manu, Pop, and all of their non-haters. What exactly are you hoping to accomplish?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a joke.

I will have to redo my list. You are a worse poster than Skull-1.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a joke.

I will have to redo my list. You are a worse poster than Skull-1.
    Wait... You didn't have tgy as your #1 worst poster? WTF is wrong with you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait... You didn't have tgy as your #1 worst poster? WTF is wrong with you?
    Skull-1 is fkn awful, too.

Axegrinder is also awful.

Thread Information