Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've decided to improve my health and try to put on a few pounds. The girl I'm talking to right now, Amber, is 5'7" 190 and boy she's attractive. (Mostly muscle, too, and she can lift >300 pound stones and competes in strong woman contests around the DFW area.) Very nice personality and very compatible with me too, we've only begun talking though but I see a future with her. So I've decided to give up fapping in calendar year 2016. It means I can still get laid, but fapping is out. Will be hard for the first week or two maybe but I think I'll forget about it before long. Maybe it'll fix my hernia, too.

So who else is in/thinks this is a good idea?

Happy New Year!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I love you bump

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I love you bump
    Not bump, it's that gui ude27 guy who got banned awhile ago

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've decided to improve my health and try to put on a few pounds. The girl I'm talking to right now, Amber, is 5'7" 190 and boy she's attractive. (Mostly muscle, too, and she can lift >300 pound stones and competes in strong woman contests around the DFW area.) Very nice personality and very compatible with me too, we've only begun talking though but I see a future with her. So I've decided to give up fapping in calendar year 2016. It means I can still get laid, but fapping is out. Will be hard for the first week or two maybe but I think I'll forget about it before long. Maybe it'll fix my hernia, too.

Happy New Year!

If you're new to the weights which you'll be needing if ya plan on putting on muscular weight, ya want to go with heavy poundage with fewer reps. Heavy is what ya can deal with doing 3 sets of 8/6/4 reps.

I recommend these exercises to start off with.

bench
    squats
    rowing
    curls
    overhead

That's it to start with. Ya want things simple and fast to start. Something you will stick with because it's simple/fast. Then after 8 weeks of this ya now enter into another stage.

Obviously ya plan on changing your diet and sleeping habits, right?

I do think it will work better for ya if ya lift alone, which means ya have to be cool with the bench, since you'll have no spotter, I say this because ya want this to not be a long time consuming hassle, if it is you'll lose heart. Ya want to get in and get out, not wait around for anything.

The key word....progression. You start off slow and simpe, lay that foundation then begin to build on it. Second key word.....patience, because it will take some time before one day ya look in the mirror and...."wow~~~" That won't happen over night.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-01-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not bump, it's that gui ude27 guy who got banned awhile ago
    So is Bump dead or something? It has been a while since I have a Bernoulli reference here.

Rub me out!
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'm in. But the start date is Monday. No more sugar. None. All I do is nap. & I'm taking a walk every day, working up to a jog within a week. No more sleeping past 7AM. No more eating in front of the television.

No more disgracing myself with food.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm in. But the start date is Monday. No more sugar. None. All I do is nap. & I'm taking a walk every day, working up to a jog within a week. No more sleeping past 7AM. No more eating in front of the television.

No more disgracing myself with food.
    You'll only disgrace yourself here now?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    what's wrong with that? I was a sop re in HS the last time I had that account...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Id rather you just quit turding up the board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what's wrong with that? I was a sop re in HS the last time I had that account...
    Wait.. You're Gui ude27?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't believe in new year's resolutions of any kind. If you're going to make a lifestyle change (e.g., getting fit, eating healthy, etc.) then do it and understand it's not temporary or just some novel goal.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I don't believe in new year's resolutions of any kind. If you're going to make a lifestyle change (e.g., getting fit, eating healthy, etc.) then do it and understand it's not temporary or just some novel goal.
    I can't face that, 7.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Wait.. You're Gui ude27?

And? Obviously I was a lot less mature back then because I was a 10th grader. Now I'm about to graduate college...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    And? Obviously I was a lot less mature back then because I was a 10th grader. Now I'm about to graduate college...
    Yea totally more mature. You definitely don't throw a fit and meltdown every time the Spurs lose.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yea totally more mature. You definitely don't throw a fit and meltdown every time the Spurs lose.
    I still will meltdown over sports when I'm 40. Hopefully the Spurs haven't been moved due to lack of talent/winning by then.

Also, to confirm me, here y'all go... DJR210 Thread DUNCANownsKOBE

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=353119

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Happy New Year!

No way in you have a that's 200 pounds and still attractive. You should put her ass on strike from eating donuts instead of you not jacking off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you're new to the weights which you'll be needing if ya plan on putting on muscular weight, ya want to go with heavy poundage with fewer reps. Heavy is what ya can deal with doing 3 sets of 8/6/4 reps.

I recommend these exercises to start off with.

bench
    squats
    rowing
    curls
    overhead

That's it to start with. Ya want things simple and fast to start. Something you will stick with because it's simple/fast. Then after 8 weeks of this ya now enter into another stage.

Obviously ya plan on changing your diet and sleeping habits, right?

I do think it will work better for ya if ya lift alone, which means ya have to be cool with the bench, since you'll have no spotter, I say this because ya want this to not be a long time consuming hassle, if it is you'll lose heart. Ya want to get in and get out, not wait around for anything.

The key word....progression. You start off slow and simpe, lay that foundation then begin to build on it. Second key word.....patience, because it will take some time before one day ya look in the mirror and...."wow~~~" That won't happen over night.
    Oh goddamn shut up your pedo fat

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh goddamn shut up your pedo fat
    Never seen anyone so into proving they can't handle others opinions as much as you. Have you always suffered from this problem? I bet you drive those in your orbit crazy don't you?

Why not educate yourself, something it's real obvious you need to do? What would you like to know about gaining muscular weight?

The mistake most make when they attempt something new is to over do it. They don't realize things are done in stages. You ...progress..your way along.

DMC, no need to look like some ignorant clown as much as you do, ok my man?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-02-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^pedo

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Hey Avante, just how fast was McCaffrey's grandpa?

Ok.

Dave Sime is still considered by guys like me to be the second fastest white American ever. And the guy who is considered the fastest Bobby Morrow he traded wins with. The third fastest paleface....Hal Davis...had no Olympics to win in 40 and 44 because of the war.

Sime a WR holder at 9.3.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Id rather you just quit turding up the board.
    Mahh niiigga

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Hey Avante, just how fast was McCaffrey's grandpa?

Ok.

Dave Sime is still considered by guys like me to be the second fastest white American ever. And the guy who is considered the fastest Bobby Morrow he traded wins with. The third fastest paleface....Hal Davis...had no Olympics to win in 40 and 44 because of the war.

Sime a WR holder at 9.3.

Still waiting for your list of the fastest pedos of all time

Thread Information