Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sleeping on the pavement, catchn a fkn cold and drunk? gtfo

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Top this - in college, after leaving a house party in Lubbock, I ended up getting dropped off at my "house", drunkenly I tried and tried to unlock the door to no avail. I eventually ended up crawling through the doggie door in the back (my house had no doggie door). I woke up on a couch in a house I didn't recognize with a Lubbock police officer standing over me. I got arrested for breaking and entering; all charges eventually got dropped. I was actually two houses down at a the wrong house, and the women woke up and saw me there and immediately called the cops. , that was a mess.
    Lol you must be white.

You're lucky she didn't blow your head off coming through the doggy hole. Good story though.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dranked all night on a school day. Essentially pulled an all nighter drinking, had a chemlab in the mornin. Went to class absolutely ing trashed and my spook TA threatened to kick me out but I kicked HIM out instead,, the manly way.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dont understand how people blackout and dont remember by just drinking alcohol tbh. Ive had friends help me walk home and crash out as soon as I hit the bed but never an incident were I dont remember the previous night tbh.
    you're either a pussy drinker or one of those clever stealthy on-the-side beer pourers
    Last edited by lakerhaterade; 02-01-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Went drinking in Seoul one night and went on a thunder run in Itaewon, Soju only. Passed out at a table in the club after coming back from the bathroom where apparently I had forgotten to put my junk back in pants (my friends have pictures of them and random girls sitting next to me in this exposed state). I came to an hour or so later and followed them to a few more clubs, continuing to drink (none of which I remember), until we all got on the train sometime in the morning to head back North. When we got to the stop we were supposed to get off at, I decided to stay with some guys from another unit who were going farther north to another party town. My friends attempted to drag me back to base but I tried to fight a couple of them so they let me go. (They took more pictures )

I woke up on a bench at the train station in DongDucheon, about two hours north of Seoul, at about 8:30pm. I had lost everything but my mil ID/20,000 won ($20) which I kept in my sock. This included my cell-phone, backpack, camera, hat, jacket, and one shoe.

Unfortunately/fortunately, I have quite a few stories like this so I'm not sure I can qualify it as being the drunkest. I'm pretty sure it's the farthest I've ever traveled while blacked out, however. Oh, and the most I've lost/had stolen (still don't know what happened).

Soju is also the liquid form of the devil, fwiw

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I got so trashed at a strip club I told the stripper that I could dance for her and she could pay me. I got made fun of for a long time after that. That's probably one of my worst public place occcurences. I've been pretty lucky on that end.

The worst I can remember was in high school at a party at my house. It was a rather small gtg...10ish people...but we had taken all the food out of the fridge and loaded it from top to bottom, front to back with beer. My buddy and I were bored so we decided to play ping pong with our beers on the corner of the table and each time you hit your opponent's bottle he would drink. Let's just say he got good at it pretty damn fast. I only remember two things after that...leaning out the front door puking with my brother holding me up and laying down on the couch spinning while my cousin was ing his girlfriend in the other room with the door open(she moaning loud as ).

One of the few nights I said "the prayer."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    LOL benefactor............EVERYONE that has been drunk has said the prayer

"Oh god, please help me, please let me feel better....I promise I will never drink again"

......only to get faced gain two days later.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    My drinking heydays were from 14-20. By the time I was of age, I was already done going balls out.

When I was 15, my brother, our friend and I went to a house party full of older peeps (thats a common story for me). The host of the party, who didnt own the house, was a dude named Glass Bill (because he had a glass eye). Long haired, older hippy type who loved metal music. Always ing with you mentally one way or the other.

As it were, my brother was dating some chick there and he went off with her. So its just my friend and I in the kitchen with not too much to do in a room full of late 20 and 30 somethings (even 40s as it pertains to Glass Bill). We had two cases of beer between us and without much ado, we decided to drink them all in succession as quickly as possible. Apparently, some of the patrons were paying attention to our exploits, so they started betting on who would pass out first between us. Long story short, we ran out of beer, so we got into shots.

I woke up the next day in the front yard ditch with a party hat on and $100 in my pocket. I won, I guess. I have no recollection of any events beyond standing up to go downstairs were the booze was. My brother tells me that I had some older skeez hanging on me during the latter part of the compe ion. She was into me, for I-have-no-idea-why as I dont see the attractiveness in a younger male who is clearly obliviously wasted, and was holding my at the table while drinking. I kept yelling "if I win, you blow, right here, right now". She agreed, which was a really popular with the crowd. I won (buddy passed out). I stood up, jumped on the table, whipped it out for the whole party to see and so that she didnt even have to kneel, and away she went. I got wobbly (very very drunk), made some incoherent declaration to all, puked all over her, and fell off the table with my pants around my ankles on my back.

She took care of me, washed me up, put a party hat on me and put the $100 pool cut in my pocket.

Never saw her or anyone from that party ever again as my brother broke up with his girlfriend very quickly afterword. This story has been told to me dozens of times by my brother and none of the details change. We joke to one another...when we get drunk, one of us will look at the other and fake puke on our s. Its our sign of knowing how far beyond driven we currently are.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    21st birthday. I attempted a 21 shot salute and didn't care what I was drinking. I do remember that they were different tasting shots. Positive there was Southern Comfort, Wild Turkey, Jim, Jack and Jose, but then I don't remember much. I woke up outside propped up against my front door along with several of my friends. Apparently we all somehow got locked out of our dormitory. Don't remember else about that night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My drinking heydays were from 14-20. By the time I was of age, I was already done going balls out.

When I was 15, my brother, our friend and I went to a house party full of older peeps (thats a common story for me). The host of the party, who didnt own the house, was a dude named Glass Bill (because he had a glass eye). Long haired, older hippy type who loved metal music. Always ing with you mentally one way or the other.

As it were, my brother was dating some chick there and he went off with her. So its just my friend and I in the kitchen with not too much to do in a room full of late 20 and 30 somethings (even 40s as it pertains to Glass Bill). We had two cases of beer between us and without much ado, we decided to drink them all in succession as quickly as possible. Apparently, some of the patrons were paying attention to our exploits, so they started betting on who would pass out first between us. Long story short, we ran out of beer, so we got into shots.

I woke up the next day in the front yard ditch with a party hat on and $100 in my pocket. I won, I guess. I have no recollection of any events beyond standing up to go downstairs were the booze was. My brother tells me that I had some older skeez hanging on me during the latter part of the compe ion. She was into me, for I-have-no-idea-why as I dont see the attractiveness in a younger male who is clearly obliviously wasted, and was holding my at the table while drinking. I kept yelling "if I win, you blow, right here, right now". She agreed, which was a really popular with the crowd. I won (buddy passed out). I stood up, jumped on the table, whipped it out for the whole party to see and so that she didnt even have to kneel, and away she went. I got wobbly (very very drunk), made some incoherent declaration to all, puked all over her, and fell off the table with my pants around my ankles on my back.

She took care of me, washed me up, put a party hat on me and put the $100 pool cut in my pocket.

Never saw her or anyone from that party ever again as my brother broke up with his girlfriend very quickly afterword. This story has been told to me dozens of times by my brother and none of the details change. We joke to one another...when we get drunk, one of us will look at the other and fake puke on our s. Its our sign of knowing how far beyond driven we currently are.
    LOL..............you drunk bas !!!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL benefactor............EVERYONE that has been drunk has said the prayer

"Oh god, please help me, please let me feel better....I promise I will never drink again"

......only to get faced gain two days later.
    I am aware of that...but I've only actually gone as far as doing it a few times...and I have been severly trashed hundreds of times.

DarkReign...that's a great ing story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I am aware of that...but I've only actually gone as far as doing it a few times...and I have been severly trashed hundreds of times.

DarkReign...that's a great ing story.
    Ive only said it a handful of times............out of the trashed moments in my day.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    DarkReign wins this thread. Tough to see that getting topped.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I am a pretty big guy so I can drink a lot,but there have been a few times.Two years ago it must have been the worst.I was at a beach party and drank so much ing jack daniels and beers that I simply passed out and woke up in the morning shivering. The last thing I remember was me and my buddy making jack+vodka+beer shots "to get the girls drunk".
    Yes,we were THAT re ed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I went out with a buddy of mine when we were in college and got tore up. He went home drunk and hungry...........threw a pizza in the oven and fell asleep. Needless to say the burned smell is probably still in the house. The biggest up about this whole thing is that he was living at home with his parents when this happened.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Another drunken strip club story to add to the mix. Was out on Mill Street while out at Arizona State drinking at this pool hall. This place was known for their 5 dollar long islands that were all booze. We'd put like five straws in them and chug them as fast as we could, which was a matter of seconds. After an hour or so of this we called a cab and were on the way home. On the way we had the cab drop us off at a strip club cause we could walk back to my house from there. (Had three strip clubs within walking distance from my house, pretty awesome). I continue drinking there and am chatting up this hottie and am pretty proud of myself for not wasting any money on lap dances, plus I think I've got a good shot of taking her home once she gets off work. She works her stripper magic on me and I'm talked into a lap dance, a hundred and fifty dollar private dance. She takes me to the back private rooms and sits me down on the most comfortable lazy boy type chair I've ever sat in. This is right about when all those shotgunned long islands hit me. Next thing I know a bouncer has me by the collar and is leading me out the front door. I passed out in the ing chair and didn't even get my lap dance. She kept my money too, needless to say that was the last time I've been to a strip club.

Banned
    Name
    D-Steve
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Another drunken strip club story to add to the mix. Was out on Mill Street while out at Arizona State drinking at this pool hall. This place was known for their 5 dollar long islands that were all booze. We'd put like five straws in them and chug them as fast as we could, which was a matter of seconds. After an hour or so of this we called a cab and were on the way home. On the way we had the cab drop us off at a strip club cause we could walk back to my house from there. (Had three strip clubs within walking distance from my house, pretty awesome). I continue drinking there and am chatting up this hottie and am pretty proud of myself for not wasting any money on lap dances, plus I think I've got a good shot of taking her home once she gets off work. She works her stripper magic on me and I'm talked into a lap dance, a hundred and fifty dollar private dance. She takes me to the back private rooms and sits me down on the most comfortable lazy boy type chair I've ever sat in. This is right about when all those shotgunned long islands hit me. Next thing I know a bouncer has me by the collar and is leading me out the front door. I passed out in the ing chair and didn't even get my lap dance. She kept my money too, needless to say that was the last time I've been to a strip club.
    She probably ed you in the ass with a dildo and was surprised you took it like a seasoned champ imo

Every hour is happy hour! ElBorracho's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you can remember you weren't drunk enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    She probably ed you in the ass with a dildo and was surprised you took it like a seasoned champ imo
    It's obvious you're still butthurt from me calling you a pussy for asking advice on how to ask a girl out, and its apparent by you constantly following me around trying to rip on me, but come on, if you're going to try and rip me at least be funny or creative. You're making yourself look like a pathetic obsessed unfunny got. Have a good weekend young Lincoln, I really hope you don't spend it on here and instead go out into the real world and get some pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Couple of bad nights, I drove home from a place an hour away plastered when I was 19 and didn't get caught or hurt anyone (thankfully), and I also woke up in my full bathtub one morning after drinking last year. Also last year, got hired to first job out of uni, and in the first party we had me and a few other guys from work got plastered and I ended up mouthing off to two clients who were at the party (didn't know who they were) and kicked a whole in the wall by accident (it was at an intern's house the company was paying for) celebrating a beer pong shot... almost ended up gettng fired from first job 2 months after joining which would've probably ruined my career or severely injured it tbh

I need help lol

Also LMAO @ DarkReign, that's a hilarious but good drunk stories... I thought this was a worst story thread :P
    Last edited by ffadicted; 02-01-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are able to call your friends that same night and that's the drunkest you've been? Shiiiiit man. I've been carried numerous times and plopped on somebody's livingroom floor with a bucket.
    KFC bucket? That was how they babysat you as a kid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers

Tell these ers the Mexico Coke story (cruise?). Remember you posting that way back and being blown away. Can't find the thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    tbh there's so many days/nights to choose from I can basically pick almost any weekend the year I was 21.

I'll say the drunkest I've ever been was one particular day in South Padre where I showed up drunk to the beach and then beer bonged two 4lokos in a row on top of all that. I honestly forgot the whole day but one of my friends said I was so drunk, I'd just walk up to random coolers and steal people's beer right in front of them. He said he was surprised that I didn't start atleast one fight

Thread Information