Page 99 of 187 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4666
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out the protests happening in Germany - I think most Germans agree with you.
    Of course. Europe is in serious trouble because they wanted to virtue signal to the world. These people are completely blind. Who the invites tremendous threats to the country? Protect your damn culture. Protect your citizens. That is a duty.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine if that was a Chicago mosque.

Or Jeremiah Wright...
    They look scary!

Vice
    If they were Muslim you'd be ting your pants
    Yeah, if you criticized them you'd be fearful for your life. This thread is absolutely filled to the brim with stupidity just because you guys like to bicker.

Europe is literally ruining itself and you guys counter with nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe is literally ruining itself and you guys counter with nonsense.
    K, what do you propose Europe do about Islam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland and Hungary are doing a pretty good job. Of course we've been through this several times like Nathan alluded to.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't allow the people into Europe. If you want to help then provide funding to a neighboring country with similar culture. This is a travesty to Europe and it will get worse overtime.

It's absolutely pivotal to recognize the issue as an American to prevent such a thing from occurring over here. Now isn't the time to make false equivalencies unless you want this nightmare for the future of America. What kind of bull leads up to this? What are the real facts that come with this? What propaganda or mindsets should we be aware of. For example, Americans could easily say "we are a nation of immigrants" and very easily welcome millions of them here. We are a nation of immigrants indeed but they also came over with good intentions. They were seeking opportunity and wanted to add on to the American experiment. These immigrants are vastly different and their timing is vastly different. The "house" has been built pretty well at this point. These immigrants are coming offering very little at best and at worst an axe to tear down what has been built.

It's really a serious matter and this thread is just full of unreasonable retorts.

Also I know you don't like Trump but him not letting huge populations of immigrants from these countries in should go down as a massive win for his presidency. A loss that we almost certainly would've taken with a democrat in office. Bill Gates at the time was urging America to take in numbers similar to Germany. Gates and Buffet were criticizing him. As shown here:

Now:"Bill Gates warns that Germany's open door policy to migrants will overwhelm Europe and urges leaders to 'make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via current routes"

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e

Last edited by Nathan89; 03-31-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive. Do we have the confidence in our values to defend them at any cost? Do we have enough respect for our citizens to protect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert and destroy it?"

From Trumps speech in Poland.

I absolutely agree with this. The west can't guilt themselves into allowing dangers to their way of life to enter the country. It is not their duty to take on those unreasonable risks and costs. We can help financially without giving up our homeland to massive numbers of people with completely different values and resistance toward integration.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also I know you don't like Trump but him not letting huge populations of immigrants from these countries in should go down as a massive win for his presidency. A loss that we almost certainly would've taken with a democrat in office. Bill Gates at the time was urging America to take in numbers similar to Germany. Gates and Buffet were criticizing him. As shown here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...igrants-235432
    Nothing you claimed was shown at the link you provided.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing you claimed was shown at the link you provided.
    Here is a different link for Bill Gates:

"Mr Gates said his home country "had the capacity" to follow the examples of Germany and Sweden, who were "to be congratulated" for welcoming migrants."

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35381129

As time went on that change to:

Bill Gates warns that Germany's open door policy to migrants will overwhelm Europe and urges leaders to 'make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via current routes'

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here is a different link for Bill Gates:

"Mr Gates said his home country "had the capacity" to follow the examples of Germany and Sweden, who were "to be congratulated" for welcoming migrants."

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35381129

As time went on that change to:

Bill Gates warns that Germany's open door policy to migrants will overwhelm Europe and urges leaders to 'make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via current routes'

Didn't really prove your claim either.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't really prove your claim either.
    Point was there was pressure from very notable figures accept these people and now they recognize that Europe is in danger. There would've been more public pressure if they felt it was even a possibility that Trump would cave. In other words many other leaders that want to virtue signal. Trump prevented that by putting America first. A huge win that wouldn't have happened with a democrat. This isn't political agenda to push Trump. It is merely to recognize that walking so fast with bull talking points like "America is a nation of immigrants" or the mentality that "it's our duty to help these people" is a bit too much. Not just help them either, but let them come over in massive numbers with very little vetting. No, that rash decision making.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Point was there was pressure from very notable figures accept these people and now they recognize that Europe is in danger. There would've been more public pressure if they felt it was even a possibility that Trump would cave. In other words many other leaders that want to virtue signal. Trump prevented that by putting America first. A huge win that wouldn't have happened with a democrat. This isn't political agenda to push Trump. It is merely to recognize that walking so fast with bull talking points like "America is a nation of immigrants" or the mentality that "it's our duty to help these people" is a bit too much. Not just help them either, but let them come over in massive numbers with very little vetting. No, that rash decision making.
    You didn't prove Gates wanted immigration just like the EU at any time.

Democrats weren't talking about anything close to the numbers the EU took in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Islam, the way it is practiced by many in the ME, is compatible with democracy. A lot of ppl walking on glass in the name of political correctness saying that’s bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris knows he is a flat out liar.

But lying is subjective

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't prove Gates wanted immigration just like the EU at any time.

Democrats weren't talking about anything close to the numbers the EU took in.

That's exactly the point he is making here.

Democrats may have made completely different requests if they had the power. Or if they thought there was a snowballs chance that Trump would acquiesce. Thankfully we weren't in that position.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's exactly the point he is making here.
    Nope. It's too butchered to be able to draw the conclusion you did.

Maybe a full quote could do it, but such a quote probably doesn't exist if this is the only evidence you can present.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. It's too butchered to be able to draw the conclusion you did.

Maybe a full quote could do it, but such a quote probably doesn't exist if this is the only evidence you can present.
    I guess will just have to disagree on this small snippet that you wanted to focus in on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess will just have to disagree on this small snippet that you wanted to focus in on.
    It's one of your main points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is perfect - this kid is talking about people like Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Islam, the way it is practiced by many in the ME, is compatible with democracy. A lot of ppl walking on glass in the name of political correctness saying that’s bull .
    agreed. i'm glad we have a secular system in place to prevent people from doing that here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was just crazy. No religious background to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ nothing to do with Islam. Spam-o-rama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing homeschooled and

According to his loving obituary, Morrow was a devoted Baptist educated at a Christian college in Pensacola, Florida.
    rmt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ nothing to do with Islam. Spam-o-rama
    Yeah this thread is about bashing Islam only. Everyone should leave white Christians out of it.

Thread Information