Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way too forced to play his “system”. The idea that it’s the system is extremely delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, considering Kawhi "blossomed" from Pop's system into a two-time FMVP player, and Keldon seems to be blossoming into a dependable 20+ppg go-to player, not to mention Vassell...

Keep up these mistakes, Greg!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some bad JUJU on this post. If keldon gets a bad injury this is coming back to this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we can get Keldon to disown all his uncles we will be all right tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Pop's terrible, terrible coaching gets criticized once again:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Pop's terrible, terrible coaching gets criticized once again:

Must be living in a bizarro universe. Pop calm?

Seriously I feel Pop is really enjoying teaching these young kids and how they’re responding, no negativities. And Bassey’s story as a child selling fried chicken in flip-flops too small for him, 6’1 12 yrs old. Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    L post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously I feel Pop is really enjoying teaching these young kids and how they’re responding, no negativities. And Bassey’s story as a child selling fried chicken in flip-flops too small for him, 6’1 12 yrs old. Man
    To be fair Pop has been waaayyy more calm and composed this season than in past seasons, mostly because he has to be. He’d prob have a heart attack on the sideline if he held this young group to the same standard he did the Big 3 and even the Kawhi/LMA era tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a sensei now, they go to him when the knowledge is needed in a dark cave .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know, right? Calm Pop is not a Pop that big 3 era and before Spurs fans are familiar with.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t think Pop would want to embrace this transition in his career/coaching approach but he fully has. Seems crazy to consider him stepping down. Let him stay. He has been great this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t think Pop would want to embrace this transition in his career/coaching approach but he fully has. Seems crazy to consider him stepping down. Let him stay. He has been great this year.
    Watching him and Brett sitting together and sharing jokes was good to see. It’s different having somebody to talk to on the same level instead of a mentoring kind. They seem having a good time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, considering Kawhi "blossomed" from Pop's system into a two-time FMVP player, and Keldon seems to be blossoming into a dependable 20+ppg go-to player, not to mention Vassell...

Keep up these mistakes, Greg!
    #nicelystated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team is playing well together - it won't be an avalanche of 30 point blowouts this year. Having another seasoned coaching veteran is a good thing for the HC as well.

Obviously the Bucks were limited last night and the Spurs did what they should do to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching him and Brett sitting together and sharing jokes was good to see. It’s different having somebody to talk to on the same level instead of a mentoring kind. They seem having a good time.
    I wonder what P. J. Carlesimo is doing these days? It would be something to see them both sitting there with Pop on the sidelines once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an RJ24 take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ looking very good and Vassell phenomenal growth. Not seeing it OP.

At the wonderment of some seeing Pop be more relaxed on the sideline. Becky and the other assistants with BBIQs of over 5 made for a stressful situation watching Popped roll out his pets and L strategies. This season finally seeing him stay out of the way with zero stress from Yes Man. Players are playing. Modern full court bb being played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump haters always going to hate when someone speaks up on there orange Jesus trump

Keep making mistakes pop! Best mistake ever right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea that pop system is responsible for Kawhi and Keldon improvement lol.

Typical nonsensical casual take.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump haters always going to hate when someone speaks up on there orange Jesus trump

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea that pop system is responsible for Kawhi and Keldon improvement lol.

Typical nonsensical casual take.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing sad but true.

These people have abandoned their team because their cult said so.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    System only applies to role players. Keldon and Vassell is the system this season, the system would change based on their development on ball as is with Kawhi.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way too forced to play his “system”. The idea that it’s the system is extremely delusional.
    What “system” is holding Keldon back? The excellent ball movement? The fast pace? The awesome out of timeout plays?

This is just nonsense. What should pop be doing differently to unlock superstar Keldon (a guy who is shooting lights out but still has major areas in which he needs to improve his game)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This idiot is a known troll looking for attention and is bad at hiding it. Y’all need to stop taking the bait.

Thread Information