Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's not really about downgrading. I'm talking about Chad being lazy and having a one-night stand with a 5 or 6, either because no other 8,9, or 10s took the bait that night or the 5's/6's just made it too easy that day. But Chad just needed to get his rocks off and probably has already forgotten her name the next morning and will try again for girls more in his league the next day. However, the 5 or 6 now thinks she's in Chad's league even though he'll probably never returns her calls or texts.

FWIW, this isn't me b!tching about feminism or anything. Many incels could get out of their predicament as it's not hard to get in that top 20% aka be attractive as a male. Get in shape, get a good haircut, and dress appropriately and you are good to go. Most of them, however, are either too lazy to do the work or are just flat out clueless. Like that manchild that midnightpulp posted above
    & get a good job that pays more than a minimum living wage and doesn't involve nights and weekends.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The irony of most of the posters posting in this thread...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not really about downgrading. I'm talking about Chad being lazy and having a one-night stand with a 5 or 6, either because no other 8,9, or 10s took the bait that night or the 5's/6's just made it too easy that day. But Chad just needed to get his rocks off and probably has already forgotten her name the next morning and will try again for girls more in his league the next day. However, the 5 or 6 now thinks she's in Chad's league even though he'll probably never returns her calls or texts.

FWIW, this isn't me b!tching about feminism or anything. Many incels could get out of their predicament as it's not hard to get in that top 20% aka be attractive as a male. Get in shape, get a good haircut, and dress appropriately and you are good to go. Most of them, however, are either too lazy to do the work or are just flat out clueless. Like that manchild that midnightpulp posted above
    Yep. The incel falsely believes that "wokeness" or radical feminism is responsible for their drought, but then at the same time, stereotype all women as wanting the prototypical "Chad," which would imply that women are behaving "traditionally" vis a vis their gender. Makes no sense.

End of the day, women really aren't some unsolvable enigma, nor do they all prefer "Chad." But what women do respond to is a degree of extroversion and confidence. Sitting in your dim room playing games and arguing about anime on 4chan all day won't get you very far in the dating game. Of course, they think they're "doomed" because maybe they weren't blessed with natural athleticism and/or can't build muscle due to low test, but as I stated before, not all women prefer jocks. There's no shortage of "artsy" girls who want something different. But these type of girls want the mysterious poet type, the eccentric painter type, the passionate drama nerd who can quote Shakespeare, the "sexy" rockstar type (i.e. Mick Jagger).

The incel conflates his love of videogames and arguing about anime on forums as being "artsy," so when the arthoe rejects him, he thinks she wants Chad, too. But no. The arty male types I mentioned actually do something, whether that's writing poetry, acting or playing music. Activities that require confidence, extroversion, and passion. Spending all your time playing videogames and watching anime or nerding out over other pop culture phenomena is just consuming. Girls like guys who do at least some .

And they blame feminism or "shallow es," but even their own fathers are disappointed in them .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The irony of most of the posters posting in this thread...
    There are some amazing narratives being spun here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Can somebody please acknowledge me as the official 'cool guy' of the thread? Even though it's common knowledge that I'm the forum's resident pimply faced internet troll who posts 24/7/365 whenever there's a call to action, I have to give off the impression that I'm actually a normal, socially accepted male who does not have any weird disturbing habits (such as following ST posters at odd hours of the day/night trying to one up them and win "internet-pissing" contest points long after they've gone to bed).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    There are some amazing narratives being spun here.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    they weren't blessed with natural athleticism and/or can't build muscle due to low test, but as I stated before, not all women prefer jocks. There's no shortage of "artsy" girls who want something different. But these type of girls want the mysterious poet type, the eccentric painter type, the passionate drama nerd who can quote Shakespeare, the "sexy" rockstar type (i.e. Mick Jagger).
    then again, you have intelligent, non-Chad guys out there who aren't incel but also want straight arrow women, not the weirdo artsy emo stoner chicks with questionable sexual orientation. this isn't Woodstock in the 60s and 70s when bi and gender / pansexual wasn't really a thing. nowadays the artsy/music lover girls are emo stoner demisexual types with way too many tattoos and piercings and generally prefer vadge over . That's what the wokeness complaint is generally about. It's that women have become way too polarized these days, instead of a pool of normal girls like you had until say 15 years ago, these days you have very few "normal" females and all the females are either the desirable preppy hotties who are 8/10 and up who do only go out with Chad types (or older millionaires), or weirdo pan/bisexual emo stoner chicks who would ordinarily be 5,6,7's but because of their weirdness, drug use, tats/piercings and questionable sexual orientation are simply undesirable... and then the third category is simply your extreme uggos and fatties that don't hide it but don't deserve to be with a man because they never took care of themselves or their body, so they deserve to be the 16% of women that never get laid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All this overthinking
    It just happened
    A lot
    See girl
    Talk to girl
    Do things
    Make ur move
    When ur a player

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Somewhere in the middle of this you have a guy like me who isn't a nerd but not a Chad either and settled on being a rather normal professional. I certainly complain and because I don't get laid as much or with as many women as I would like to, and my rejection rate is certainly higher than a Chad but less than an incel... It's a pretty hard life being a former wannabe chad limited only by lack of Chad height and muscle (but at least I'm not fat or midget-short). Because I really would want a greater variety in sex partners and I do get laid and I've had some good chances but I tend to screw up good opportunities with decent women by (a) leaving the location too soon [not always my fault], or (b) coming off as a penny-pinching cheap ass (that's usually the one that has cost me tons of sex opportunities in the past. I usually associate shilling money with gold digging and I hate to spend too much money on dates or anything else, so women usually see me as too cheap for their attention).

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    All this overthinking
    It just happened
    A lot
    See girl
    Talk to girl
    Do things
    Make ur move
    When ur a player
    It's definitely tougher if you're a cheap ass like me and Chad over there is willing to blow $200 on a Saturday night to *maybe* get lucky while I'm unwilling to spend more than the $5 it takes to feed me with enough protein and energy to build up a semen supply. Only for it to be wastefully emptied manually into a toilet at the end of the night instead of pleasurably into the deep cervical hatch of a woman.

My cheapest cost-to-lay of all time was a clean $7.00 in October 2015 in college.... spent nothing to meet her, at a casual house party on Friday night... movie tickets were $3.50 per person on Monday night... we'd both already eaten before meeting up... and we went all the way that night. After about 4 hours I came inside her, attempting to get her pregnant. She was a solid 7/10 with a 9/10 body, too. Unfortunately the pregnancy test was negative and then I neglected her after that and she broke up with me. My fault.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    GAustex what was your cheapest "cost-to-lay" of all time?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Couple of drinks at Maggie Maes
    Maybe only one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sorry
    Back in high school nothing

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sorry
    Back in high school nothing
    Did you ever do it at school or around campus? That's one experience that unfortunately is missing from my life history.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Couple of drinks at Maggie Maes
    Maybe only one
    Nice. I've only been to Sixth Street once. The night was fairly underwhelming. I ended up staying the night in an apartment with two chicks and their guy friend (not gay). Age 21, August 2015, just before the new school semester. No sexual anything involved. The drunk girl Erica was the blonde and she was an OSU student who drove all the way down from there, and she totally wanted to have sex with me. But I wasn't about to; she was drunk. That's rape. that. Instead I picked her up and carried her to sleep on the guest bed. I slept in my sleeping bag on the floor with a couple pillows.

I have a golden rule of only having sex with sober girls. Marijuana is okay. Alcohol... more than a couple drinks... nope.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nah
    Back the the early days was when her or my parents were not there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    then again, you have intelligent, non-Chad guys out there who aren't incel but also want straight arrow women, not the weirdo artsy emo stoner chicks with questionable sexual orientation. this isn't Woodstock in the 60s and 70s when bi and gender / pansexual wasn't really a thing. nowadays the artsy/music lover girls are emo stoner demisexual types with way too many tattoos and piercings and generally prefer vadge over . That's what the wokeness complaint is generally about. It's that women have become way too polarized these days, instead of a pool of normal girls like you had until say 15 years ago, these days you have very few "normal" females and all the females are either the desirable preppy hotties who are 8/10 and up who do only go out with Chad types (or older millionaires), or weirdo pan/bisexual emo stoner chicks who would ordinarily be 5,6,7's but because of their weirdness, drug use, tats/piercings and questionable sexual orientation are simply undesirable... and then the third category is simply your extreme uggos and fatties that don't hide it but don't deserve to be with a man because they never took care of themselves or their body, so they deserve to be the 16% of women that never get laid.
    Yeah, I'm definitely out of the loop on what artsy chicks in that age group want. So when you were into guitar (as guitar dude), these were the kind of chicks you were attracting? In my day, the artsy theater girls, band girls, and such were Winona Ryder types or Ally Sheedy from Breakfast Club type. Slightly socially awkward, a touch of goth, but still cute.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah, I'm definitely out of the loop on what artsy chicks in that age group want. So when you were into guitar (as guitar dude), these were the kind of chicks you were attracting? In my day, the artsy theater girls, band girls, and such were Winona Ryder types or Ally Sheedy from Breakfast Club type. Slightly socially awkward, a touch of goth, but still cute.
    yeah, those types aren't terrible, and that in a nuts describes actually the last girl I had sex with, in Michigan a couple weekends ago. A tiny bit awkward, smoked too much pot for my taste, but very cute, very thin/fit, and intelligent and college educated. She's into a couple video games too though. Not goth at all though.

As per your first point, yeah in 9th-10th grade I was super into the heavy metal scene, brought guitar to school, played in bands around campus and at the White Rabbit (not sure it's still even open tbh) etc. I was the total emo type and my hair was down to my shoulders. Attracted a few girls but they were 6/10 at best and smoked pot and did too much stupid for my tastes. I always dreamed of that musical girl who was into rock/metal and was also a 9/10 or 10/10 and was also someone I could introduce to my mom.

Cool true story, late in 10th grade I was 16 and I once lied upward about my age and scored a date with a local 8/10-9/10 ish musician girl named Alyssa Bernal (she has a few youtube vids you can find) but sadly she was 20 at the time, on tours and taking college classes, and when she found out I was lying about my age she ditched me immediately, though we'd still occasionally talk on facebook for 2-3 years. Nice girl to meet though. Obviously didn't make it even to first base with her, sadly.

About halfway through the 11th grade I cut my hair preppy short for the first time in years, ditched my black clothes for express and ralph lauren/american eagle type stuff, plaids, etc. and decided to be a wannabe Chad. I asked a girl I'd liked for a long time to her prom even though she was a senior and I was a junior... alpha move on my part. I asked her on her birthday, in Jan. 2012. She initially said yes (probably to not embarrass me in front of the class), then texted saying maybe, then in March she told me she was going with a family friend instead, and well, since I was a junior, that was the end of me and her. [She ended up pregnant 2 years later and going to Incarnate Word, so I got the better of her.] But even that didn't faze me, I joined varsity track, cross country and track again, and so well if I couldn't be Chad then at least I'd fight and die trying. I didn't go to prom. My senior class wasn't full of hotties like the class before me. And I was never into younger chicks (lol avante).

I had double-digit chances to get laid in my freshman semester of Fall 2013 but I screwed them all by being a petulant, OCD, cheap ass mother er who did stupid like criticize one girl's poor texting spelling/grammar and then criticized another for having too many gay friends, wouldn't buy another girl dinner after a movie because it was too expensive, etc. But alas I finally got laid in March 2014 with this nice second-gen Nigerian girl I'd met in January in the biology lab class I actually ended up dropping before the deadline. I was her first white boy and she was my first lay of any color. And funny enough, 6-7 years later, she's happily engaged... to another white guy. And they have a mixed daughter together. Could have been mine. But I have one anyway. Oddly enough, with a girl 6 years older than me.

To date, I've had sex with
    -4 black girls
    -4 white girls
    -1 hispanic lady. 37, but pe e and fit. Milf of 3, but her sisters took her kids often. Also the shortest girl I was ever with, she was only like 5'3". I was 23. I lied about my age at a bar in Denton. Also, she didn't speak English. So the fact I was a gringo who spoke Spanish rather fluently probably helped.

Ever since going into IT I've always wanted to have at least 1 affair with an Indian girl, but I've never had the opportunity. I know it's severely against their culture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    what is happening here?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol saw this thread and instantly thought of Millenial Messiah posting pics of those big full black milkers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The younger generation just doesn't get it. It's all about texting and these fake relationships. Of course I'm married now but back in the day, I'd find a bar with good music. I'd saunter in and watch the dance floor. See who I wanted to go home with. Yep...I was a great dancer. And not just for a white guy. I'd slowly saunter out and start slowly moving. Especially if they were playing some Otis Redding or Poopshoot Magoo. Didn't matter if it was live or not. If it was live, I'd usually get close to the stage and fart at the band. Then move back to the center. After a hay-minute or so, chicks would start leaving their dance partners to come see about me. I wouldn't look any of them in the eye. But just do my shuffle. At the end of the song, I'd go to the bar and order a Tom Collins. But I'd never get a chance to pay. Yep...by that time, there were always 4 or 5 women fighting over my tab. I'd finish my drink and pick out the best looking one and see if they had any kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what is happening here?
    Just another Andy blog tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    0 pelts by 30
    Something wrong with these young uns

Remember we walk down there and screw them all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look at the era we're in.. Dumb s are paying a subscription to jackoff to worthless hoodrats and wannabe models on onlyfans. It's no suprise young men don't know what to say to a woman if they aren't discussing where/how to make the payment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, those types aren't terrible, and that in a nuts describes actually the last girl I had sex with, in Michigan a couple weekends ago. A tiny bit awkward, smoked too much pot for my taste, but very cute, very thin/fit, and intelligent and college educated. She's into a couple video games too though. Not goth at all though.

As per your first point, yeah in 9th-10th grade I was super into the heavy metal scene, brought guitar to school, played in bands around campus and at the White Rabbit (not sure it's still even open tbh) etc. I was the total emo type and my hair was down to my shoulders. Attracted a few girls but they were 6/10 at best and smoked pot and did too much stupid for my tastes. I always dreamed of that musical girl who was into rock/metal and was also a 9/10 or 10/10 and was also someone I could introduce to my mom.

Cool true story, late in 10th grade I was 16 and I once lied upward about my age and scored a date with a local 8/10-9/10 ish musician girl named Alyssa Bernal (she has a few youtube vids you can find) but sadly she was 20 at the time, on tours and taking college classes, and when she found out I was lying about my age she ditched me immediately, though we'd still occasionally talk on facebook for 2-3 years. Nice girl to meet though. Obviously didn't make it even to first base with her, sadly.

About halfway through the 11th grade I cut my hair preppy short for the first time in years, ditched my black clothes for express and ralph lauren/american eagle type stuff, plaids, etc. and decided to be a wannabe Chad. I asked a girl I'd liked for a long time to her prom even though she was a senior and I was a junior... alpha move on my part. I asked her on her birthday, in Jan. 2012. She initially said yes (probably to not embarrass me in front of the class), then texted saying maybe, then in March she told me she was going with a family friend instead, and well, since I was a junior, that was the end of me and her. [She ended up pregnant 2 years later and going to Incarnate Word, so I got the better of her.] But even that didn't faze me, I joined varsity track, cross country and track again, and so well if I couldn't be Chad then at least I'd fight and die trying. I didn't go to prom. My senior class wasn't full of hotties like the class before me. And I was never into younger chicks (lol avante).

I had double-digit chances to get laid in my freshman semester of Fall 2013 but I screwed them all by being a petulant, OCD, cheap ass mother er who did stupid like criticize one girl's poor texting spelling/grammar and then criticized another for having too many gay friends, wouldn't buy another girl dinner after a movie because it was too expensive, etc. But alas I finally got laid in March 2014 with this nice second-gen Nigerian girl I'd met in January in the biology lab class I actually ended up dropping before the deadline. I was her first white boy and she was my first lay of any color. And funny enough, 6-7 years later, she's happily engaged... to another white guy. And they have a mixed daughter together. Could have been mine. But I have one anyway. Oddly enough, with a girl 6 years older than me.

To date, I've had sex with
    -4 black girls
    -4 white girls
    -1 hispanic lady. 37, but pe e and fit. Milf of 3, but her sisters took her kids often. Also the shortest girl I was ever with, she was only like 5'3". I was 23. I lied about my age at a bar in Denton. Also, she didn't speak English. So the fact I was a gringo who spoke Spanish rather fluently probably helped.

Ever since going into IT I've always wanted to have at least 1 affair with an Indian girl, but I've never had the opportunity. I know it's severely against their culture.
    Don't you have a mixed breed baby girl somewhere to take care of? How the do you spend all your time here making up stories and you're a father and whatever the you are to the baby mom? You're lying ass is one of the statistics

Thread Information