Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll be in Vegas this week to catch a game…doubt I’ll see Vassell but hoping I see Primo still.
    I think Vassell might play as he was not in good shape so they might want him to keep on working on some things and getting him into playing shape for the new season.

DPG - Stay In Don't Be A Super Spreader...lol..............Just kidding looking forward to your observations on all of the new kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Vassell might play as he was not in good shape so they might want him to keep on working on some things and getting him into playing shape for the new season.

DPG - Stay In Don't Be A Super Spreader...lol..............Just kidding looking forward to your observations on all of the new kids
    Lol I am vaccinated and will quarantine away from my family when I get back - definitely being cautious around those that don’t chose to travel. Anyone in Vegas next to me is taking our own risks though lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun grabs position but doesn’t get the ball smdh. Will have to record and watch later. Things to do
    The kids, Sengun and Primo and all their ilk, won't gain us much through micromanaging, or should I say: micro-observing every single play during these games.
    We can think there are tendencies, but they may be false from the environment of SL itself.

You know. You've made comments about it.

These are kids and they should be judged through an amalgam of games and then through their next amalgam of games and then using multiple judgements as to their progress from there to here.
    And so on and so forth.

We can put each moment under a microscope, but that won't bring us Truth.

Well... not usually.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun grabs position but doesn’t get the ball smdh. Will have to record and watch later. Things to do
    Lol u write as if somebody standing by waiting on u

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes got 9/9 at the half

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kids, Sengun and Primo and all their ilk, won't gain us much through micromanaging, or should I say: micro-observing every single play during these games.
    We can think there are tendencies, but they may be false from the environment of SL itself.

You know. You've made comments about it.

These are kids and they should be judged through an amalgam of games and then through their next amalgam of games and then using multiple judgements as to their progress from there to here.
    And so on and so forth.

We can put each moment under a microscope, but that won't bring us Truth.

Well... not usually.
    Of course, using this like a game thread, impromptu reaction. Good thing for Both Houston and Cavaliers is that your guys are looking good. They grabbed some talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kai Jones just ‘Space Jam-med’ Portland. Ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impressed by Mobley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, using this like a game thread, impromptu reaction. Good thing for Both Houston and Cavaliers is that your guys are looking good. They grabbed some talent.
    Why would you say that? I've never rooted, or commented about them, as a fan.

That was weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you say that? I've never rooted, or commented about them, as a fan.

That was weird.
    I am talking about a SL game I am watching on ESPN and u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Josh Giddey already just in the first couple of minutes twisted his ankle and is out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun 15-15 and 4 blocks. Runs the floor exceptionally well.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    someone tell me how brian wright got the job? sjw pressure? woke pressure? blm pressure?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s weird that Coach Mitch Johnson said he didn’t know why Luca didn’t play in the summer league. If he is healthy but simply refused to play, not sure how he is gonna get minutes next season.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Impressed by Mobley
    Ehh I wasn’t. He got pushed around a lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone tell me how brian wright got the job? sjw pressure? woke pressure? blm pressure?
    He brought in Weiskamp, McDermott, Collins, and Landale in the last two weeks. Not sure any of those work for our guy Wright. I still think Buford and Popovixh make the final calls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson, 20 pts, 10 rebounds and a vicious block.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh phew sa girl was impressed by Mobley we can all breath a sigh of relief cause we were all wondering and waiting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh phew sa girl was impressed by Mobley we can all breath a sigh of relief cause we were all wondering and waiting
    Someone seems to watch for whenever SAGirl posts. It’s kind of cute in a creepy way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone seems to watch for whenever SAGirl posts. It’s kind of cute in a creepy way.
    It's gross how she barely posts and folks still follow her around to give her .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't know why but it's pretty sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gross how she barely posts and folks still follow her around to give her .
    She's living in their head rent-free tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my opinion and I don't kno why it's just kind of annoying to me when people post on here like they're some sort of expert. This isn't just aimed at one person either. Those who write these long diatribes, and as someone else pointed out before, it's like they think they're getting noticed for a career in journalism or sports analysis...using words like "they watched film" and "my analysis "...unless u went to school for it or get paid on outside then snore...go spend more time with ur family or on making one. especially people who likely never played ball then come acting like experts...sorry finally had to vent...just one of my peeves in here...its like "u really spent that much time"...now everyone go ahead n commence coming to their rescue if u haven't learned by now I won't waste my time on responses n come backs. My opinion is likely meaningless as well so take it n move on cause I will...or maybe my post will make someone go spend more time talking to their spouse or sign up for a dating site n find a partner, go volunteer in community and in that case ur welcome lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my opinion and I don't kno why it's just kind of annoying to me when people post on here like they're some sort of expert. This isn't just aimed at one person either. Those who write these long diatribes, and as someone else pointed out before, it's like they think they're getting noticed for a career in journalism or sports analysis...using words like "they watched film" and "my analysis "...unless u went to school for it or get paid on outside then snore...go spend more time with ur family or on making one. especially people who likely never played ball then come acting like experts...sorry finally had to vent...just one of my peeves in here...its like "u really spent that much time"...now everyone go ahead n commence coming to their rescue if u haven't learned by now I won't waste my time on responses n come backs. My opinion is likely meaningless as well so take it n move on cause I will...or maybe my post will make someone go spend more time talking to their spouse or sign up for a dating site n find a partner, go volunteer in community and in that case ur welcome lol
    if they upset you then don't read them. I myself enjoy reading a lot of people's takes here, even if some of them are re ed. , there have been posts here taken and used nearly verbatim by those "who went to school for it or get paid for it".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once you been on here long enough you figure out they are certain groups that kinda clicks - The deep thinkers who love to debate Forever - the real intense fan that follows every metric and every player good or bad - the people who understand NBA cap and real specific stuff that I can barely follow but still very useful information - the casual fan - And how can I not forget that famous “My Favorite Player Is Better then Your Favorite Player. Lol

There are lots of old timers good or bad but they all bring something different and they have Way More Knowledge On The Spurs then I Do. I think I was a Lurker for about two years before I posted lol. So as always participate to the convos that you find useful and just disregard things you don’t like and don’t take things personal and you will enjoy the site.

Thread Information